PDA

View Full Version : Walex blissex should get made into a figure?

Gothiczartan
10-22-2009, 09:26 PM
I would like to see Walex blissex get his action figure treatment sometime in the future maybe as a battle pack by using the body of General Madine figure (link)

http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC36generalmadine.asp

since Walex didn't get much movie appearance, I say he can have the same figure sculpt from General Madine just to save hasbro time.

here is the link just incase if you don't know

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Walex_Blissex

Devo
10-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Yeah I'd buy him. We could do with more of these rebel officers for the briefing scene because there was a few of them. The Madine body is still good, all they might need to do is change rank insignias and provide a new headsculpt - for once I might encourage a ball-joint neck so that we could buy a few of them to swap heads.

JediTricks
10-22-2009, 11:20 PM
As I understand it, he's not in the film AT ALL, and the image of him in the scene is photoshop fakery from the Decipher CCG, once again screwing up and confusing the continuity. You'd have to pay me to buy this figure.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-23-2009, 01:04 AM
I'd rather have Vanden Willard.

LTBasker
10-23-2009, 04:27 AM
Did a drug company come up with his name?

DarkArtist
10-23-2009, 07:34 AM
this one I would get if it came in a battlepack with perhaps a new sculpt Mon Mothma and Ackbar. perhaps a UBP of the Home 1 Rebel briefing room, they could give us a sorta playset type base with a holotable and holo's of Endor and the Death Star and perhaps maybe a few repacks of the main characters (Leia, Lando, Luke, Han) and perhaps a few offscreen Rebel Pilots

DarkJedi5
10-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I guess I'd buy one because he'd fine as background filler for a diorama or something. As it is the briefing room is starting to fill with pilots but there were commandos and officers present on screen. But like JT, I'm not crazy about made up characters despite having loved the Decipher game as a kid.

Devo
10-23-2009, 01:54 PM
As I understand it, he's not in the film AT ALL, and the image of him in the scene is photoshop fakery from the Decipher CCG, once again screwing up and confusing the continuity. You'd have to pay me to buy this figure.

Eh? I could have sworn this guy was in the film, I'll have to look again. In any case we could do with more of these 'Rebel Fleet Officers' as I call them. It wasn't just Madine in this uniform.

pbarnard
10-23-2009, 01:59 PM
If and only if it was an Evolutions pack that included Raith Seinar and Bevel Lemelisk. Because kids would really eat up 3 starship designers. Sure...almost as exciting as a librarian.

Slicker
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Eh? I could have sworn this guy was in the film, I'll have to look again. In any case we could do with more of these 'Rebel Fleet Officers' as I call them. It wasn't just Madine in this uniform.He's definitely in the movie. He stands directly behind Mon Mothma. I only remember because when they reveal that the Emperor is on the Death Star he turns his entire body instead of his head to look at the person next to him. I always giggle to myself because it looks so stupid.

He's over Mon Mothmas right shoulder which puts him on the left side of your TV screen.

bigbarada
10-23-2009, 05:09 PM
He's definitely in the movie. He stands directly behind Mon Mothma. I only remember because when they reveal that the Emperor is on the Death Star he turns his entire body instead of his head to look at the person next to him. I always giggle to myself because it looks so stupid.

He's over Mon Mothmas right shoulder which puts him on the left side of your TV screen.

Yeah, it's that tiny moment of horrible acting that always drew my attention directly to him in the film. :)

2-1B
10-23-2009, 06:55 PM
They made Willow Hood, so anything's possible! (except Teek, apparently :cry: )

Mad Slanted Powers
10-23-2009, 10:48 PM
They made Willow Hood, so anything's possible! (except Teek, apparently :cry: )Actually, it was mentioned in one of the RS Q&A's I saw today that Teek was about the only non-Ewok from those movies that might have a possibility.