PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fan Club membership requirement?

vayoma
02-25-2002, 09:33 PM
I am no longer a member of the Fan Club (haven't been for a couple of years now), and I was permitted to place an order for two of the Toy Fair Vader figs. Their system issued a confirmation number to me, so I assume that the order was accepted.

Chad

Jayspawn
02-26-2002, 12:07 PM
I've been meaning to renew my membership with the Fan Club but havn't gotten around to it.

Lord Malakite
02-26-2002, 12:31 PM
You could get Vader regardless of being a Fan Club member. The difference was that members only had to pay $11.99 while non-members had to pay $14.99.

El Chuxter
02-26-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Jayspawn
I've been meaning to renew my membership with the Fan Club but havn't gotten around to it.

Me too, Jayspawn. I've not gotten around to it for almost two years. And I don't feel like I've been missing too much. :D

Beast
02-26-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
Me too, Jayspawn. I've not gotten around to it for almost two years. And I don't feel like I've been missing too much. :D
Same here, I dunno why. I just lost intrest in being a fan club member, and recieving the Insider. You know what that means right, we are all responsible for Hasbro/WOTC taking over the fan club. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks