PDA

View Full Version : I bought the Mark Ecko Stormtrooper Hoodie Today!

Tycho
10-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Check me out: I'm stylin' - channeling my inner nerd!

I bought the stormtrooper hoodie today (http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1313538)

ShopStarWars is asking $98 for this? WTF?!

I got it for $50 from Hot Topic, right in the store, no shipping. I'm not even sure it's worth $50, but you'd pay about $30 at least for a zip-up hoodie anyway.

I have a lot of sports ones (Padres, Chargers) so I figured it was time to geek out with something I'd just use to wear to the gym.

I swear you can't even really tell it's SW when the hood's not zipped up. It just looks spiffy and stylin' - stormtrooper style!

Open the blast doors! My inner-geek is taking off!!!

JEDIpartner
10-28-2009, 06:12 PM
You're a HOODlum!!!

LTBasker
10-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Nice grab! I think it's a pretty nice coat, despite the poor job on the hood. Agreed that it looks the least Star Wars, so it fits in better with everyday use. I wouldn't mind grabbing one sometime, but no Hot Topics nearby.

Be sure to take some pics!

JetsAndHeels
10-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Nice pickup. I have been wanting one of these, especially the Boba Fett. I will have to stop by Hot Topic next time I hit the mall.

sergiurusu
10-29-2009, 07:08 AM
I like the Stormie hood, since my focus are OT Imperials. Nice haul. :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
10-29-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't like the look of the hood itself, but the rest is pretty spiffy. :thumbsup:

I've got two hoodies (an Autobot logo I got as a gift, and a Run-DMC one I found on clearance at Target), so I'm good in the hoodie department. Unless they make a Jawa or Ewok. Those would be tempting.

Ando
10-29-2009, 04:26 PM
I think my wife may get this one for me this year if she can't find the Luke X Wing one.

She got me the Boba Fett one last Christmas. Now that it's cold out, I am going to start wearing it again.