PDA

View Full Version : Give to Toys For Tots and you can win some great stuff

Tenric78
11-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Hey everyone, I hope this is okay to post here, because it's not so much spam as it is an attempt to make you aware of a contest that ultimately benefits kids. This is the second year that I'm hosting "Joes for Tots" where to enter you have to donate to Toys For Tots.

Even though "Joe" is in the name there's some pretty neat Star Wars items including a Battle Front Clone Pack, Battlefront Droid Pack, a Storm Trooper Commander, and a Crimson Empire Pack. There's also other stuff like 50 dollar gift credits at Big Bad Toy Store, a Sideshow Cobra Commander, gift cards from 80sTees.com, an Electronic DeLorean, mini-mates sets, a custom action figure (your choice of figure), and a Masters of the Universe He-Ro.

To enter, just take a picture of yourself dropping toys at a Toys For Tots drop off box or send me a copy of an online cash donation receipt. Both items go to winbigprizeswinbigmoney@gmail.com. There's one entry per person and it's picked randomly. If you want more details (like how the prizes are broken out) you can check them out here (http://www.poeghostal.com/2009/11/joes-for-tots-09-the-contest-that-helps-kids.html).

Thank you for your time and I hope I'm not out of bounds posting this here. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, I urge you to give to Toys For Tots or another charity this year.

Tenric78
12-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Bumping for tots.