PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the new Gunship!

Darth Windu
11-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi folks,

Seems like we in Australia won't get the new Republic Gunship :(. Therefore I'm hoping someone could help me out? I'd like two of them, but one will do as well, obviously prepared to pay postage as well as the item cost.

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Darth Duranium
11-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Hey DW,
If they show up at SciFi Genre again, you can send them to my addie, if you've still got it. That's where I got mine.... wish I'd known back then. I'll forward them to you at cost.
They might ship direct to you in Oz... very reasonable shipping to Canada, for a change:D. The other e-tailers are just too expensive to make it worth your while to ship here first.
Beyond that, hopefully someone in the US can help you out. You've also got the Punishing One, too?

Darth Windu
11-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Yeah checked SFG and they don't have any, and yeah they ship to Australia.

I will get Punishing One though, it's just that for some reason the Gunship is the ONLY Titanium we won't get.

Darth Duranium
11-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Looks like the e-tailer window for the new Republic Gunship is now over... and eBay has none for sale right now. Bizarre. If I find some anywhere online, I'll PM you... not much else I can do from here.
Is that the only one you're missing?

Darth Windu
11-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Cheers DH. I had been bidding on one on eBay but it was from a Hong Kong seller I think and it was bagged, not boxed so I was a little dubious anyway.

Thanks a bunch if you can find one (or two) for me. It is indeed the last one I'm missing. I've recently bought 8 of the last waves that I'm after and the rest that I don't have don't interest me.

Darth Duranium
11-06-2009, 03:45 PM
No worries, DW.

DM bought a couple of those Gunships from the HK guy... one was fine, the other had a tiny part missing from the top of the ship but it didn't look too bad, actually. I think that the stands were pretty dodgy, though:cross-eye

darth_morpheus
11-06-2009, 07:53 PM
No worries, DW.

DM bought a couple of those Gunships from the HK guy... one was fine, the other had a tiny part missing from the top of the ship but it didn't look too bad, actually. I think that the stands were pretty dodgy, though:cross-eye

Hi DH and DW. I did get a few from a HK seller and here are some pictures of what I got. I had no idea there was a little piece at the top , its pretty well hidden and unoticeable on the complete Gunship (see photos). My son is now the proud owner of the incomplete CW Gunship :pleased: BTW the HK seller is shipping a new one to me to replace the incomplete Gunship. Actually he has been very helpful.

Darth Windu
11-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Oh yeah, wow that's a bit odd. Don't suppose you could share the eBay name of this Hong Kong seller? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, just bought one on eBay, loose, for just under $10 AUD.

JediTricks
11-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Dang, I wish I had seen this thread yesterday, I spied one at Wal-mart. Or was it Target the day before? It was one of those 2.

Darth Duranium
11-08-2009, 02:24 AM
...just bought one on eBay, loose, for just under $10 AUD.

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Bet you're glad that's over.

Darth Windu
11-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Indeed, my collection will now be complete :). I was going to get two from him, but since there were no shipping discounts I didn't bother, since I'm still a little dubious about the quality. Might get a sealed-in-package one as well just in case :)

Darth Windu
11-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Still looking for one of these MOC folks. Will pay shipping and whatnot, but only after one of them now.

Darth Duranium
11-20-2009, 07:47 AM
I'll drop you a PM if I come across any, DW... eBay's probably your best bet now for MOMC. Good hunting, Squire.

Darth Windu
11-21-2009, 03:58 AM
Cheers DH, much appreciated :)

darth_morpheus
11-21-2009, 11:35 AM
If you are interested in a loose new tool Gunship DW I have one I can send to you. Send me a PM if you are interested.

shinakuma43
12-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Dang, I wish I had seen this thread yesterday, I spied one at Wal-mart. Or was it Target the day before? It was one of those 2.

I almost made the same mistake, was at WM a couple days ago, saw the Punishing One and New Gunship. Grabbed the Punishing one since I needed one to open and thought for a few minutes about the Gunship, I ended up buying it and haven't seen it again yet. Didn't realize everyone's having a problem finding it. I ordered one on Hasbrotoyshop.com along with all the other new ships, so now I have one carded and one loose. I messed up and shoulda got 2 from HTS, but oh well, now I have it anyways.

it looks nice, i wish they could have done opening side doors like the AF version, but what can ya do.

Later,
S43