PDA

View Full Version : St. Peters, Missouri 25th Anniv. Vader

jedijason1138
02-26-2002, 03:04 AM
I found 4 of the 25th Anniversary Vader / Obi Wan figs at the TRU in St. Peters. The sets are cool! They also had all of the other sets.

spacelord
02-26-2002, 12:13 PM
I was there on Sat. and all the had was Lando and Jar-Jar. One 30 Minute drive comming up.

spacelord
03-01-2002, 06:40 PM
The TRU at Northwest Plaza had all 3 25th Anniv. pack for $16.99.
They had lots of them in so-so condition.

They also had Eeth Koth an Zutton for 6.99 each.
They had 2 left of each at 5:00.

bgood3
03-02-2002, 12:26 AM
Spacelord,

I picked up one of the Vader / Ben at the Bridgeton TRU around 4:45 this evening. I actually pulled the Koth and Zutton figures down out of one of the overhead storage bins and placed them on the shelf.

I also managed to get to the TRU in St. Peters this evening as well. They had an endcap full of Star Wars figures!!! Over 20 pegs worth!! I could not believe my eyes!! They had both the Zutton and FX-7 waves. Plenty of Imperial Troopers, Rebel Troopers, Queen Decoy, Koth, Zutton, etc. This was around 6:30 tonight. None of the latest wave though. I also spoke with the manager about the exclusive AT-ST...she looked it up in the computer for me and said that her warehouse had yet to receive them, but she would set one aside for me when they came in. She did this for me with the Tie Interceptor exclusive, so I did not have to drive around town hunting one down!!

obi-dad
03-07-2002, 07:03 AM
Wow bgood3!!!

I don't think I'll get that lucky with the manager of the Sunset Hills TRU. I may just have to drive to St. Peters to see if that manager is friendly to all customers. Are there still plenty of Rebel Troopers?

bgood3
03-07-2002, 10:01 AM
obi-dad,

I have not been back since last Friday, so who knows what they have by now?!?! I am going to try and get by there after work today, so I will let you know what I find. I would hate for you to drive all the way out to St. Chuck from SoCo for squat!!

As far as the manager I deal with she is by far the most helpful person I have dealt with at any TRU. I called yesterday to check on the AT-ST, but I was told that they have yet to arrive.

spacelord
03-07-2002, 10:02 AM
I doubt you will not get that from the Sunset Hill's store. I already tried. Perhapse you are more charming that I. Head out to the Chesterfied store. They set me up with a Tie last year.

obi-dad
03-08-2002, 01:31 AM
I checked with TRU today because they were "supposed" to get a truck in today (Thursday). No SW, so no At-Sts.

On the way home Thursday morning (I work 3rd shift), I stopped at Walmarts in Manchester, Kirkwood, & Fenton (& Targets) and no luck with the preview figs that are showing up all over (or for the Teebo wave).

My oldest son has his birthday Saturday, so I'm hoping to find something before then.:(