PDA

View Full Version : KEBco question.

JEDIpartner
02-26-2002, 08:10 AM
Has anyone dealt with KEBco before? They seem to have a pretty good selection and their pricing doesn't seem to be way out of line They list a few options for ordering figures either by wave or individually. They intrigue me, so I'd like a little information on them if anyone has ordered from them. Thanks!!!

INDIANA
02-26-2002, 10:01 AM
I had the same initial feelings and decided to order the Teebo wave from them. My only question is that it appears they ship everything at once in bulk. The latest e-mail they sent said they would get the cases THIS week but would not ship anything until NEXT week. I haven't decided if this is a problem or not. I also do not expect anything from the initial waves of E2 stuff to be limited or hard to find, so, after the teebo wave, I don't think I will be ordering on-line until maybe late '02.

Jayspawn
02-26-2002, 10:57 AM
JEDIpartnr, I have ordered from KEBco before. I wanted a Motti figure to open and they sold me one in the package damaged for only a few bucks. The shipping was fast too!

JEDIpartner
02-26-2002, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the assist on this guys. Everyone seems to mention so many other places that either sell cases or partial cases, but KEBco seemed to have a really interesting method of ordering. I e-mailed them and got myself set up to reserve only the figures I wanted. I really haven't much time to go running all over God's green Earth for specific figures. I will get the ones I want off the shelf if I see them and order from them if I can't find them otherwise. :D

Amanamike
02-26-2002, 11:54 PM
I tried to buy stuff from KebCo when they had that great sale on but every time I tried to go to the check out I got an internet exporer error. Well I never ever get these anywhere else. So if you want great prices and reliable servive trust me on this one YESTERTOYS!!!!!

TeeEye7
02-27-2002, 06:57 AM
Yestertoys charged me five bucks more than the advertised price on a figure. They ignored my several emails to find out why I was overcharged. Yestertoys? Never again!

Amanamike
02-27-2002, 12:30 PM
Just phone them instead of emailing them. They are great for me and my firends so far!!!

hairless chewie
02-28-2002, 05:18 AM
I swear by Kebco!! The prices are always reasonable, no more than KB would charge. Plus depending on what plan you have with them then it's even cheaper. They are dependable and you will always get what you order. It may take a little while but if you can show some patience then you WILL get at least one of every figure. I'm stationed overseas and not able to buy stuff in a store so kebco is the best and cheapest alternative for me.:D

Brian's
Yestertoys
Amok

all equal BIG $$$

Jayspawn
02-28-2002, 10:21 AM
Right on hairless! He's right too.

Amanamike
02-28-2002, 11:09 AM
Ive got no beef with Kebco they look like a great company, I just like yestertoys for there prices and service. If you like non mint stuff then 7 bucks is hard to beat.

2-1B
05-08-2002, 10:40 PM
JEDIpartnr, did you ever order from them?

I have a KEBco query myself - I know a few people have talked about the "one of every figure" subscription, but I can't find it on their site. What do they charge? I've heard that the figures can take awhile to reach you, but do they ship in waves or by individual figure?

I'm not looking to subscribe as I am not a completist, but I think it could be a good service and I'd like to find out more about it. :)

Dark Knight
05-09-2002, 12:22 AM
I order some figures from them earlier this year. Great service and quick e-mails. Great overall.

brentfett
05-09-2002, 10:31 AM
Actually, I've placed several order with KEBCO and Yestertoys and have never had a problem with either.

Figurestasher
05-11-2002, 11:48 PM
Kebco, Yestertoys, Entertainment Earth, etc. are cool if you really really can't find what you want in retail. Otherwise if you live in an area like southern cali where there are a lot of retail stores then just be patient and get it in clearance or something. My buddies have ordered from those online guys and sometimes the cards are mint and sometimes not. Most of the cards are always warped though. Also some of the online stores are the biggest rip off with how high their prices are.

stillakid
05-12-2002, 07:11 PM
I signed up for the One of Every Figure Club a while back and have been very happy with it. The prices are a bit higher than retail, but I resorted to the online option because I couldn't find what I wanted at retail most of the time. What good is a cheaper price if you can't find it? :) Plus, I don't have time to compete with everyone else and get to the stores early and everyday so that peace of mind knowing that I'll get at least one of every figure without lifting a finger is comforting. I do head out to retail when I can to build armies and such, but I don't have to waste gas and time looking for items that aren't usually on the pegs anyway.

Figurestasher
05-12-2002, 10:16 PM
Good point stillakid. I only found the Clean Biker Scout once, and it was luck.