PDA

View Full Version : Which would you want to be?

The Bald Ewok
08-25-2001, 08:51 AM
If you could choose between any of the stormtroopers different armor what would you pick. In other words which branch of stormtrooper did you think had the coolest style. And which branch would you want to be in

Classic Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper
Snowtrooper
Biker scout
AT AT Pilots
Tie Fighter Pilot
Royal Guards

Personally, I always favored the Biker scout. Its just something about it that I like. The sleekness, and the looseness that I think it shows more than the other ones. It just has a feel of being more manuverable but still perserving the stroomtooperesque quality. However, the prestige of the Royal guard would be nice, but in terms of coolness, I dont care for the costume.

PS if you want to include some of the ones never seen ie airtroopers, seatroopers, tunnel troopers, and magma troopers you can. It might be a little difficult though considering that no pic is readily available of them.

Jargo
08-25-2001, 09:21 AM
I rather think I'd choose to be a royal guard. they tend not to be in the thick of action and have social perks that the grunts don't get like fraternising with high class Twi'Lek senators female consorts...... and stuff like that.......
The royal guards have a nice warm uniform essential for standing around in drafty corridors all day. They have a nice coloured uniform unlike the uniform black and white and grey of the other troopers. They get to go to parties with the Emperor. People tend to give them a little more respect than stormtroopers or biker scouts or pilots.
So I would be a royal guard because it's a cushy job.:p

Obi-Don
08-25-2001, 01:23 PM
I would choose the royal guard too. Same reasons:p

master jedi
08-25-2001, 01:25 PM
I'd rather be a royal guard 'cause royal guard means less dead.

bigbarada
08-25-2001, 01:30 PM
AT-AT Driver. If I had his job, I'd love going to work everyday!

Pressures of life got you down? Boss won't stay off your back? Well how about a day full of crushing helpless primitives beneath your massive metal feet?:D :D

Ahhhhhhh......sooo relaxing...hey, he's getting away! CRUSH HIM! CRUSH HIM! There that's better.:D :D :D

Magnolia-Fan
08-25-2001, 03:00 PM
Known through out the galaxy for their expert marksmanship, the answer is obvoius:

THE CLASSIC STORMTROOPER! :D

master jedi
08-25-2001, 07:20 PM
Here's another option- Buff Yoda (look at my avatar).

evenflow
08-27-2001, 09:14 AM
Without a doubt, I would be a Royal Guard. They just rock! They are supposed to be the best warriors and have the coolest uniforms.

JEDIpartner
08-27-2001, 10:00 AM
Royal Guard for sure!

I'd hate to run around in that obvious and easy-to-spot white armour carrying the stigma of being a bad shot!

The Royal Guards have the coolest costumes- believe me... I got to see the real deal up close this past weekend! I was in awe of it. The sheer sleekness of the helmet alone is cool! It kinda has that "Boba Fett" visor slit going on!

stillakid
08-27-2001, 10:05 AM
Biker Scout. They have the coolest helmets and suits. Plus I love the great outdoors!

Royal Guards have to stand up straight all day and hang out inside listening to old men bicker and play bridge and stuff.

El Chuxter
08-27-2001, 10:57 AM
So nobody's picking the Coruscant Stormtrooper (as seen in Shadows of the Empire)? I always thought they combined the best of Stormies, Royal Guards, and Scout Troopers.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-02-2003, 09:38 PM
I'd pick classic stormy. Although I really dig the bikerscout too, but orginal stormie is definitely the coolest of all cool!

Pendo
04-03-2003, 04:53 AM
I'd be the classic stormie! :)

PENDO!

Amy
04-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Well, what I would REALLY like to be is a slave dancer for Jabba. This way, before that punk Jedi and that miss priss got there, I would flirt with Porcellus every chance I got to get him to fall in love with me, or feel pitty for me(which ever came first).

I would asure him I had a sure fire plan to get out of there(and to safe him a lunch date with the Rancor), and talk my way into him sneaking me a blade or blaster of some kind. Then..POOF! That fat slug is dead. I dont worry much about everyone attacking me since they all wanted him dead anyway,and my man would take the shot for me if they tried.

Then, I'd drop Porceluss faster then ****, and move on to my next evil target......

Uh, other then that.... I want to be Hans pants.

Exhaust Port
04-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Tie Fighter Pilot because chicks dig pilots, right? Maybe not....

Either that or the classic Stormtrooper.

Anakin2121
04-03-2003, 01:26 PM
The AT-AT driver, since you wouldn't have to worry about traffic. :D
The biker scout/scouttrooper would be thoroughly enjoyable as well, as long as I didn't get into fights with certain Jedi that straight-jacked another speeder bike and chased after me. :)

scruffziller
04-03-2003, 01:36 PM
Royal Guard

Darth Jax
04-03-2003, 09:57 PM
sandtrooper. gotta dig that extra little pauldron on the shoulder.

bobafrett
04-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Ahhh, a thread that I really, really like! I've wanted to be a stormtrooper from the first time I saw ANH, as they came blasting onto the Tantive IV. Now I am a Stormtrooper, well as close as I can get to being one.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-03-2003, 11:58 PM
hmmmmmmmm. . . pensive

nice picture, can't say I've ever seen anything like it before :)

bobafrett
04-04-2003, 12:24 AM
It's me, up at the lake right off my brothers back yard. My brother was worried what his neighbors would think!

The 'Xir
04-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Hhhmmm tough choices!

My top picks, would be: Tie Inteceptor Pilot, AT-AT Driver, and Biker scout, but If I had to choose one I think it would be the AT-AT driver only 'cause it's a little cooler looking then the others because it has more color!

aceguide
04-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Snowtrooper.

Exhaust Port
04-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Nice armor bobafrett! May I ask what kind of armor and helmet you have?

dr_evazan22
04-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by aceguide
Snowtrooper.

YEAH! Snowtrooper!

They were the only troopers that did a halfway decent job of beating back thise damn Reb's!

I do like all the 4 basic trooper types though. An appropriately dirty sandtrooper outfit comes in a close second.