PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual 2009 SSG Holiday Movie/TV Challenge!

UKWildcat
11-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the Third Annual (2009) SirStevesGuide Holiday Movie (and TV Show/Cartoon) Challenge!!!

All members are encouraged to participate!!!

This challenge will begin November 25th @ 12:00am and will end January 1st @ 11:59 pm.

Here is a link to the (2007) challenge (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=36574).
Here is a link to last year's (2008) challenge (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=39392).

The rules are simple:

Watch any feature length holiday movie or TV show or cartoon between the designated time frame (Nov. 25th- January 1st) and post your results here; with each entry including the day watched, the movie title or the TV show and episode name, and listed in numerical order. This is the basic format, please see the example below. Feel free to add your own comments about each movie/tv show watched, the year it was released, who starred in it, and other miscellaneous information, if you so desire.

The qualifications are fairly flexible, with the only requirement being that the movie, TV show or cartoon should predominantly take place during one of, or a combination of, the allowed holidays; including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. There is definitely some flexibility here; common sense should be used.

Example:

December 1st:
1. A Christmas Story [- (year) - comments, etc, if you want!]
2. Frosty The Snowman [- (year) - comments, etc]

December 2nd:
3. The X-Files - Episode: Christmas Carol - Season 5, Episode 6.

That pretty much sums it up. Most of you should be familiar with these challenges by now, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Again, the challenge will start on November 25th (@ 12:00am), in a couple of days, and will run through January 1st. Any movie/tv show started before 12:00 am on the 1st, but ends thereafter, will count!

Don't forget, this challenge also includes TV Shows and Cartoons.

Have fun!!!

:thumbsup:

UKWildcat
11-28-2009, 11:21 PM
November 27th
01. The Middle (2009) - Episode: Thanksgiving - Season 1, Episode 8. Thanksgiving at the Heck household. Really enjoying this show, good ep.
02. Modern Family (2009) - Episode: Fizbo - Season 1, Episode 9. Luke's Birthday always gets forgotten around the Thanksgiving holiday. Best new show on TV, lovin' it!

UKWildcat
11-29-2009, 12:10 AM
November 27th
01. The Middle (2009) - Episode: Thanksgiving - Season 1, Episode 8. Thanksgiving at the Heck household. Really enjoying this show, good ep.
02. Modern Family (2009) - Episode: Fizbo - Season 1, Episode 9. Luke's Birthday always gets forgotten around the Thanksgiving holiday. Best new show on TV, lovin' it!

November 28th
03. Cheers (1986) - Episode: Thanksgiving Orphans - Season 5, Episode 9. Thanksgiving at Carla's... with the pea that started one of the best food fights ever, LOL.
04. Seinfeld (1991) - Episode: The Red Dot - Season 3, Episode 12. Christmas at Pendant Publishing, a cashmere sweater, and Hennigan's.

UKWildcat
11-29-2009, 10:29 AM
November 27th

November 28th
03. Cheers (1986) - Episode: Thanksgiving Orphans - Season 5, Episode 9. Thanksgiving at Carla's... with the pea that started one of the best food fights ever, LOL.
04. Seinfeld (1991) - Episode: The Red Dot - Season 3, Episode 12. Christmas at Pendant Publishing, a cashmere sweater, and Hennigan's.

November 29th
05. Futurama (1999) - Episode: Xmas Story - Season 2, Episode 8. Pretty much a classic ep. Still love Prof. Farnsworth skiing (and medaling) in this one. lol:thumbsup:
06. Futurama (2001) - Episode: A Tale of Two Santas - Season 4, Episode 2. Good episode. Still love the Blue Chicken Lawyer's appearance, he always cracks me up.

DarthQuack
11-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Throwing over my list from DVDTalk. :thumbsup:

November 23rd

1. Roloff Wonderland

November 24th

2. The Polar Express

November 25th

3. Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas

November 27th

4. A Garfield Thanksgiving
5. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
6. A Christmas Toy

November 28th

7. South Park - Merry Christmas Charlie Manson

November 29th

8. The Santa Clause
9. A Christmas Carol in 3-D

UKWildcat
11-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Good deal, thanks for participating DQ! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
11-30-2009, 08:46 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th
05. Futurama (1999) - Episode: Xmas Story - Season 2, Episode 8. Pretty much a classic ep. Still love Prof. Farnsworth skiing (and medaling) in this one. lol:thumbsup:
06. Futurama (2001) - Episode: A Tale of Two Santas - Season 4, Episode 2. Good episode. Still love the Blue Chicken Lawyer's appearance, he always cracks me up.

November 30th
07. Merry Madagascar (2009) - Having never seen any of the movies, I rather enjoyed this special.
08. Tales from the Crypt (1989) - Episode: And All Through the House - Season 1, Episode 2. Didn't get to watch this one last year, so I was sure to knock it out early this time around. Love me some Larry Drake!

El Chuxter
11-30-2009, 10:42 PM
11/30: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Shrek the Halls

Is it just me, or did ABC butcher Grinch? I figured someone would be &*^%#ing about it somewhere online, but it seemed rather truncated to me.

UKWildcat
12-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Is it just me, or did ABC butcher Grinch? I figured someone would be &*^%#ing about it somewhere online, but it seemed rather truncated to me.

Not sure... I recorded Shrek the Halls, but passed on Grinch since I have it on DVD.

DarthQuack
12-01-2009, 11:00 AM
November 23rd

1. Roloff Wonderland

November 24th

2. The Polar Express

November 25th

November 27th

6. A Christmas Toy

November 28th

November 29th

8. The Santa Clause

December 1st

10. Little People, Big World - Merry Little Christmas

tagmac
12-01-2009, 11:09 AM
November 25
1. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
2. A Garfield Thanksgiving
3. The Simpsons: Bart vs. Thanksgiving
4. South Park: Starvin' Marvin
5. South Park: Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics

November 27
1. Home Alone
2. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

November 28
1. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 1
2. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 2

November 30
1. March of the Wooden Soldiers (w/ Laurel & Hardy)
2. The Santa Clause

December 1
1. Twisted Sister: A Twisted Christmas Live
2. He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special
3. A Christmas Story
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

tagmac
12-01-2009, 11:10 AM
11/30: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Shrek the Halls

It was butchered way back when it was on CBS 20 years ago. I taped it then, and when I bought the DVD a few years ago, several scenes and songs were back in.

UKWildcat
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th
07. Merry Madagascar (2009) - Having never seen any of the movies, I rather enjoyed this special.
08. Tales from the Crypt (1989) - Episode: And All Through the House - Season 1, Episode 2. Didn't get to watch this one last year, so I was sure to knock it out early this time around. Love me some Larry Drake!

December 1st
09. House M.D. (2009) - Episode: Ignorance is Bliss - Season 6, Episode 8. Pretty good episode. I kinda felt bad for House when Cuddy sent him to the wrong/empty house for Thanksgiving dinner. :(

tagmac
12-02-2009, 07:30 PM
November 25

November 26
6. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

November 27
7. Home Alone
8. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

November 28
9. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 1
10. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 2

November 30
11. March of the Wooden Soldiers (w/ Laurel & Hardy)
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
13. Twisted Sister: A Twisted Christmas Live
14. He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special
15. A Christmas Story
16. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

December 2
17. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
18. Christmas in Rockefeller Center
19. Pluto's Christmas Tree
20. Mickey's Christmas Carol

December 3
21. Gremlins
22. Amazing Stories: Santa '85
23. Family Ties: A Keaton Christmas Carol
24: The Honeymooners: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

JimJamBonds
12-03-2009, 06:42 AM
November 28

Whaaaaaa????

UKWildcat
12-04-2009, 10:03 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st
09. House M.D. (2009) - Episode: Ignorance is Bliss - Season 6, Episode 8. Pretty good episode. I kinda felt bad for House when Cuddy sent him to the wrong/empty house for Thanksgiving dinner. :(

December 4th
10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - First time viewing. And likely my last.
11. The X-Files (1997) - Episode: Christmas Carol - Season 5, Episode 6. Okay episode. Scully spends Christmas with her family in San Diego.
12. The X-Files (1998) - Episode: How the Ghosts Stole Christmas - Season 6, Episode 6. Great episode. Mulder and Scully spend Christmas Eve with a couple of ghosts (Asner, Tomlin) in a haunted house.

tagmac
12-05-2009, 11:58 PM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins
25: A Muppet Family Christmas - the uncut version I taped off of TV years ago, not the lousy, edited DVD version.

December 4
26: A Charlie Brown Christmas

UKWildcat
12-06-2009, 07:47 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th
10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - First time viewing. And likely my last.
11. The X-Files (1997) - Episode: Christmas Carol - Season 5, Episode 6. Okay episode. Scully spends Christmas with her family in San Diego.
12. The X-Files (1998) - Episode: How the Ghosts Stole Christmas - Season 6, Episode 6. Great episode. Mulder and Scully spend Christmas Eve with a couple of ghosts (Asner, Tomlin) in a haunted house.

December 5th
13. Diners Drive-Ins and Dives (2009) - Episode: Guy's Disney Holiday. Guy visits Disneyland and discovers how various holiday treats and meals are made. Very enjoyable episode.

TeeEye7
12-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Whaaaaaa????

JJB: with only one word you can have me convulsing on the floor! lol

DarthQuack
12-08-2009, 04:22 AM
November 23rd

1. Little People, Big World - A Roloff Wonderland

November 24th

2. The Polar Express

November 25th

November 27th

6. A Christmas Toy

November 28th

November 29th

8. The Santa Clause

December 1st

December 3rd

11. Pee Wee's Christmas Special
12. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street

December 4th

13. A Garfield Christmas
14. Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas

December 6th

15. Muppet Family Christmas
16. Little People, Big World - New Year, New Plan
17. Home Improvement - A Frozen Moment
18. The King of Queens - Supermarket Story
19. The King of Queens - Dark Meet
20. Friends - The One Where Underdog Gets Away
21. Little People, Big World - A Little Thanksgiving
22. Seinfeld - The Pick
23. Seinfeld - The Strike

December 8th

24. The Smurfs Christmas Special
25. Fat Albert Christmas Special
26. A Flintstones Christmas
27. You Can't Do That On Television Christmas

I've been catching a lot of these on YouTube having not seen them ever before. Kinda fun :)

tagmac
12-08-2009, 05:06 PM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28
10. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 2 - what can I say, my wife and I both love the show from our teen years, so I got her the DVD season sets on sale for her b-day. :D

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins
25: A Muppet Family Christmas - the uncut version I taped off of TV years ago, not the lousy, edited DVD version.

December 4

December 7
27. Miracle on 34th Street - the original, greatest version, not that awful, disgusting abomination from 1994 (Santa IS Dutch, that's why he speaks it and it means something to the plot - the sign language scene was ridiculous, disgusting, and yet another sign of how the modern writers just don't get it!)
28. Garfield's Christmas Special
29. The Simpsons: Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire

December 8
30. Rocky IV - hey, it's a stretch, but the big fight takes place on Christmas Day, and at one point Paulie can be seen listening to "The Chipmunk Song"
31. Ernest Saves Christmas
32. A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas

December 9
33. Married...with Children: It's A Bundyful Life, Part 1
34. Married...with Children: It's A Bundyful Life, Part 2
35. Married...with Children: Christmas
36. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

UKWildcat
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th
13. Diners Drive-Ins and Dives (2009) - Episode: Guy's Disney Holiday. Guy visits Disneyland and discovers how various holiday treats and meals are made. Very enjoyable episode.

December 8th
14. Diners Drive-Ins and Dives (2009) - Episode: A North Pole Christmas. Guy visits various restaurants in Alaska, where most celebrate and serve Christmas grub all year long. Loved the Cookie Jar restaurant.
15. Shrek the Halls (2007) - Never seen any of the movies (yes, that is correct). Thought this special was fairly decent.
16. Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) - A classic take on some classic Dickens.
17. Prep & Landing (2009) - I really enjoyed this one! Very well done, all around! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
12-09-2009, 11:08 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th
14. Diners Drive-Ins and Dives (2009) - Episode: A North Pole Christmas. Guy visits various restaurants in Alaska, where most celebrate and serve Christmas grub all year long. Loved the Cookie Jar restaurant.
15. Shrek the Halls (2007) - Never seen any of the movies (yes, that is correct). Thought this special was fairly decent.
17. Prep & Landing (2009) - I really enjoyed this one! Very well done, all around! :thumbsup:

December 9th
18. Winnie the Pooh & Christmas Too (1991) - Not too bad. Haven't seen this one in a while.
19. A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) - An absolute classic!
20. The Middle (2009) - Episode: Christmas - Season 1, Episode 10. Christmas is hard, especially in the Heck household. Still enjoying this show! :thumbsup:
21. Modern Family (2009) - Episode: Undeck the Halls - Season 1, Episode 10. Great episode. Loved the "burn" twist. Also liked the new traditions, LOL.

UKWildcat
12-11-2009, 08:13 AM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th

December 9th
18. Winnie the Pooh & Christmas Too (1991) - Not too bad. Haven't seen this one in a while.
20. The Middle (2009) - Episode: Christmas - Season 1, Episode 10. Christmas is hard, especially in the Heck household. Still enjoying this show! :thumbsup:
21. Modern Family (2009) - Episode: Undeck the Halls - Season 1, Episode 10. Great episode. Loved the "burn" twist. Also liked the new traditions, LOL.

December 10th
22. Community (2009) - Episode: Comparative Religion - Season 1, Episode 12. That Shirley is something else.
23. The Office (2009) - Episode: Secret Santa - Season 6, Episode 10. Don't make me get Bob involved... LOL. Pretty good episode.
24. 30 Rock (2009) - Episode: Secret Santa - Season 4, Episode 8. Hysterical! Funniest Christmas special out of the NBC Thur. line-up.

tagmac
12-11-2009, 11:36 AM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28
10. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 2 - what can I say, my wife and I both love the show from our teen years, so I got her the DVD season sets on sale for her b-day.

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins

December 4

December 7
27. Miracle on 34th Street - the original, greatest version, not that awful, disgusting abomination from 1994 (Santa IS Dutch, that's why he speaks it and it means something to the plot - the sign language scene was ridiculous, disgusting, and yet another sign of how the modern writers just don't get it!)

December 8
30. Rocky IV - hey, it's a stretch, but the big fight takes place on Christmas Day, and at one point Paulie can be seen listening to "The Chipmunk Song"
31. Ernest Saves Christmas, another classic, and a personal favorite - the only other good Ernest movie along with "Ernest Goes to Camp"

December 9

December 10
37. Die Hard
38. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular, 75th Anniversary - picked up the DVD at Target. Not as great as seeing it live, but good enough.

December 11
39. South Park: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson
40. South Park: Woodland Critter Christmas
41. South Park: A Verry Crappy Christmas

DarthQuack
12-11-2009, 09:23 PM
November 23rd

November 24th

2. The Polar Express

November 25th

November 27th

6. A Christmas Toy

November 28th

November 29th

8. The Santa Clause

December 1st

December 3rd

December 4th

13. A Garfield Christmas

December 6th

22. Seinfeld - The Pick

December 8th

December 10th

28. The Office - Secret Santa

tagmac
12-13-2009, 08:41 PM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28
10. Saved by the Bell: A Home for Christmas, part 2 - what can I say, my wife and I both love the show from our teen years, so I got her the DVD season sets on sale for her b-day.

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins

December 4

December 7

December 8
31. Ernest Saves Christmas - another classic, and a personal favorite; the only other good Ernest movie along with "Ernest Goes to Camp"

December 9

December 10
37. Die Hard
38. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular, 75th Anniversary - picked up the DVD at Target. Not as great as seeing it live, but good enough.

December 11
41. South Park: A Very Crappy Christmas

December 1242. Saturday Night Live Christmas Past
43. The Santa Clause 2
44. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

December 13
45. Will Vinton's A Claymation Christmas Celebration

UKWildcat
12-15-2009, 09:43 AM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th

December 9th

December 10th
22. Community (2009) - Episode: Comparative Religion - Season 1, Episode 12. That Shirley is something else.
23. The Office (2009) - Episode: Secret Santa - Season 6, Episode 10. Don't make me get Bob involved... LOL. Pretty good episode.
24. 30 Rock (2009) - Episode: Secret Santa - Season 4, Episode 8. Hysterical! Funniest Christmas special out of the NBC Thur. line-up.

December 13th
25. The Cleveland Show (2009) - Episode: A Cleveland Brown Christmas - Season 1, Episode 9. Meh...

December 15th
26. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (1974) - I always enjoyed this one.
27. Friends (1994) - Episode: The One with the Monkey - Season 1, Episode 10. Introducing Marcel, Ross's new pet monkey. The group makes a pact not to be with a date during the New Year's celebration... things don't turn out as planned... or do they?
28. Friends (1995) - Episode: The One with Phoebe's Dad - Season 2, Episode 9. Broken heater, Christmas party, room full of people...
29. Friends (1996) - Episode: The One Where Rachael Quits - Season 3, Episode 10. Joey sells Christmas trees and Phoebe gets very distressed after discovering "the chipper" is not as happy a place as it sounds.
30. Friends (1997) - Episode: The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie - Season 4, Episode 10. Ross struggles with long/short distance relationships, and Phoebe composes a Christmas song about the gang.
31. Friends (1998) - Episode: The One with the Inappropriate Sister - Season 5, Episode 10. Phoebe rings the bell and collects donations... after people donate trash, cigarettes, and other crap, she gets real confrontational.
32. Friends (1999) - Episode: The One with all the Resolutions - Season 5, Episode 11. In this New Year's episode, Ross tries on leather pants, Chandler stops making jokes, Rachel stops gossiping, and much more. One of the funniest episodes ever! Classic!

tagmac
12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins

December 4

December 7

December 8
31. Ernest Saves Christmas - another classic, and a personal favorite; the only other good Ernest movie along with "Ernest Goes to Camp"

December 9

December 10
37. Die Hard

December 11

December 12
42. Saturday Night Live Christmas Past
43. The Santa Clause 2

December 13
46. The Cleveland Show: A Cleveland Brown Christmas

December 14
47. One Magic Christmas - a lesser known Christmas classic. For fans of Sarah Polley, this was one of her early movies.

December 15
48. A Christmas Carol - 1951, starring Alistair Sim as Scrooge
49. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
50. Frosty the Snowman
51. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
52. Beavis & Butt-Head: Huh-Huh Humbug/It's a Miserable Life/Letters from Santa Butt-Head

UKWildcat
12-17-2009, 08:24 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th

December 9th

December 10th

December 13th
25. The Cleveland Show (2009) - Episode: A Cleveland Brown Christmas - Season 1, Episode 9. Meh...

December 15th
27. Friends (1994) - Episode: The One with the Monkey - Season 1, Episode 10. Introducing Marcel, Ross's new pet monkey. The group makes a pact not to be with a date during the New Year's celebration... things don't turn out as planned... or do they?
28. Friends (1995) - Episode: The One with Phoebe's Dad - Season 2, Episode 9. Broken heater, Christmas party, room full of people...
29. Friends (1996) - Episode: The One Where Rachael Quits - Season 3, Episode 10. Joey sells Christmas trees and Phoebe gets very distressed after discovering "the chipper" is not as happy a place as it sounds.
30. Friends (1997) - Episode: The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie - Season 4, Episode 10. Ross struggles with long/short distance relationships, and Phoebe composes a Christmas song about the gang.
31. Friends (1998) - Episode: The One with the Inappropriate Sister - Season 5, Episode 10. Phoebe rings the bell and collects donations... after people donate trash, cigarettes, and other crap, she gets real confrontational.
32. Friends (1999) - Episode: The One with all the Resolutions - Season 5, Episode 11. In this New Year's episode, Ross tries on leather pants, Chandler stops making jokes, Rachel stops gossiping, and much more. One of the funniest episodes ever! Classic!

December 16th
33. Friends (1999) - Episode: The One with the Routine - Season 6, Episode 10. Ross and Monica get invited to 'Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve', hilarity ensues. Meanwhile, Rachelle, Phoebe and Chandler frantically search for Christmas presents that Monica got them.
34. Friends (2000) - Episode: The One with All the Candy - Season 7, Episode 9. Monica makes holiday candy for her neighbors which turns the people into candy fiends - Love this one.
35. Friends (2000) - Episode: The One with the Holiday Armadillo - Season 7, Episode 10. Fantastic ep, one of my favorites! Ross, unable to find a Santa Claus costume, dresses up as the "Holiday Armadillo" with the hopes of teaching his son about Hanukkah.
36. Friends (2001) - Episode: The One with Ross's Step Forward - Season 8, Episode 11. Ross freaks out when Mona wants to send out a joint Christmas card with their picture.
37. Friends (2002) - Episode: The One with Christmas in Tulsa - Season 9, Episode 10. Chandler has to spend Christmas in Tulsa away from Monica and his friends. Monica discovers Chandler is stuck at the office alone with a very attractive Wendy (Selma Blair) and worries about what could happen. This is a part clip-show episode.
[I plagiarized some of my comments from two years ago, call me lazy]

DarthQuack
12-18-2009, 09:42 AM
November 23rd

November 24th

2. The Polar Express

November 25th

November 27th

6. A Christmas Toy

November 28th

November 29th

8. The Santa Clause

December 1st

December 3rd

December 4th

13. A Garfield Christmas

December 6th

22. Seinfeld - The Pick

December 8th

December 10th

December 12th

29. Ed - Something Old, Something New
30. Ed - Your Life is Now
31. Family Matters - Have Yourself a Very Winslow Christmas
32. Family Matters - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Urkel

December 16th

33. Family Matters - Christmas is Where the Heart Is.
34. Family Matters - Miracle on Elm Street

tagmac
12-18-2009, 11:14 AM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins

December 4

December 7
28. A Garfield Christmas

December 8

December 9

December 10
37. Die Hard

December 11

December 12
43. The Santa Clause 2

December 13

December 14
47. One Magic Christmas - a lesser known Christmas classic. For fans of Sarah Polley, this was one of her early movies.

December 15
50. Frosty the Snowman
52. Beavis & Butt-Head: Huh-Huh Humbug/It's a Miserable Life/Letters from Santa Butt-Head

December 16
53. I Love Lucy: The I Love Lucy Christmas Show (1956)

December 17
54. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - first time I'd watched this one in over 20+ years.
55. The Simpsons: Marge Be Not Proud
56. The Simpsons: 'Tis the Fifteenth Season
57. The Simpsons: Grift of the Magi

UKWildcat
12-19-2009, 05:00 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th

December 9th

December 10th

December 13th

December 15th

December 16th
33. Friends (1999) - Episode: The One with the Routine - Season 6, Episode 10. Ross and Monica get invited to 'Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve', hilarity ensues. Meanwhile, Rachelle, Phoebe and Chandler frantically search for Christmas presents that Monica got them.
34. Friends (2000) - Episode: The One with All the Candy - Season 7, Episode 9. Monica makes holiday candy for her neighbors which turns the people into candy fiends - Love this one.
35. Friends (2000) - Episode: The One with the Holiday Armadillo - Season 7, Episode 10. Fantastic ep, one of my favorites! Ross, unable to find a Santa Claus costume, dresses up as the "Holiday Armadillo" with the hopes of teaching his son about Hanukkah.
36. Friends (2001) - Episode: The One with Ross's Step Forward - Season 8, Episode 11. Ross freaks out when Mona wants to send out a joint Christmas card with their picture.
37. Friends (2002) - Episode: The One with Christmas in Tulsa - Season 9, Episode 10. Chandler has to spend Christmas in Tulsa away from Monica and his friends. Monica discovers Chandler is stuck at the office alone with a very attractive Wendy (Selma Blair) and worries about what could happen. This is a part clip-show episode.

December 18th
38. SNL Presents: A Very Gilly Christmas (2009) - A couple of good classic clips. Pretty meh overall...

December 19th
39. Chuck (2007) - Episode: Chuck VS The Crown Vic - Season 1, Episode 11. Christmas at the Buy More.

tagmac
12-21-2009, 09:11 AM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins

December 4

December 7
28. A Garfield Christmas

December 8

December 9

December 10
37. Die Hard

December 11

December 12
43. The Santa Clause 2

December 13

December 14

December 15
50. Frosty the Snowman

December 16

December 17
54. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - first time I'd watched this one in over 20+ years.

December 19
58. WWE's Tribute to the Troops

December 20
59. It's Christmastime Again Charlie Brown
60. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

December 21
61. The Muppet Christmas Carol
62. It's a Wonderful Life

UKWildcat
12-23-2009, 08:41 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th

December 9th

December 10th

December 13th

December 15th

December 16th

December 18th
38. SNL Presents: A Very Gilly Christmas (2009) - A couple of good classic clips. Pretty meh overall...

December 19th
39. Chuck (2007) - Episode: Chuck VS The Crown Vic - Season 1, Episode 11. Christmas at the Buy More.

December 22nd
40. Bad Santa (2003) - Love this movie. Easily one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time.:thumbsup:
41. 30 Rock (2007) - Episode: Ludachristmas - Season 2, Episode 9. "The holidays without drinkin' is rough. Turns out football is boring, my wife's sister ain't as cute as I though she was and I can not play the guitar."
42. The Office (2006) - Episode: A Benihana Christmas - Season 3, Episode 10. Funny stuff. Love the two competing Christmas parties thrown by the two competing Party Planning Committees.

tagmac
12-24-2009, 08:38 AM
November 25

November 26

November 27
7. Home Alone

November 28

November 30
12. The Santa Clause

December 1
15. A Christmas Story

December 2

December 3
21. Gremlins

December 4

December 7
28. A Garfield Christmas

December 8

December 9

December 10
37. Die Hard

December 11

December 12
43. The Santa Clause 2

December 13

December 14

December 15
50. Frosty the Snowman

December 16

December 17

December 19
58. WWE's Tribute to the Troops

December 20
59. It's Christmastime Again Charlie Brown
60. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

December 21
61. The Muppet Christmas Carol
62. It's a Wonderful Life

December 22
63. The Brady Bunch: A Voice for Christmas
64. A Very Brady Christmas

December 23
65. The Muppets: Letters to Santa

2-1B
12-24-2009, 10:32 AM
pretty disappointing for me this year, this is all I got:

Bad Santa
The Office: Secret Santa (the new one for '09, it was alright but not as classic as others)
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (I used to watch this daily in years past, it's on my Top Ten List of all time favorite movies)
The Office: Christmas Party (2005, an absolute classic)
The Office: A Benihana Christmas (2006, even better than the year before)

And that's it. :(

DarthQuack
12-24-2009, 12:11 PM
November 23rd

November 24th

2. The Polar Express

November 25th

November 27th

6. A Christmas Toy

November 28th

November 29th

8. The Santa Clause

December 1st

December 3rd

December 4th

13. A Garfield Christmas

December 6th

22. Seinfeld - The Pick

December 8th

December 10th

December 12th

29. Ed - Something Old, Something New
30. Ed - Your Life is Now
31. Family Matters - Have Yourself a Very Winslow Christmas
32. Family Matters - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Urkel

December 16th

33. Family Matters - Christmas is Where the Heart Is.
34. Family Matters - Miracle on Elm Street

December 19th

35. Full House - Our Very First Christmas Show
36. Full House - Arrest Ye Merry Gentlemen

December 20th

37. Home Alone

December 21th

38. Home Improvement - Twas the Blight before Christmas

I think it's updated for the most part.....hopefully will boost it by a dozen or so over the next day.

UKWildcat
12-27-2009, 07:14 PM
November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

December 1st

December 4th

December 5th

December 8th

December 9th

December 10th

December 13th

December 15th

December 16th

December 18th

December 19th

December 22nd
40. Bad Santa (2003) - Love this movie. Easily one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time.:thumbsup:
41. 30 Rock (2007) - Episode: Ludachristmas - Season 2, Episode 9. "The holidays without drinkin' is rough. Turns out football is boring, my wife's sister ain't as cute as I though she was and I can not play the guitar."
42. The Office (2006) - Episode: A Benihana Christmas - Season 3, Episode 10. Funny stuff. Love the two competing Christmas parties thrown by the two competing Party Planning Committees.

December 24th
43. Four Christmases (2008) - First Time Viewing. Meh. This one had some funny moments, and was a little better than I anticipated, but I don't see myself watching it every year.

December 25th
44. Family Guy (2001) - Episode: A Very Special Family Guy Freaking Christmas - Season 3, Episode 16. Pretty good Christmas special.
45. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) - Classic! Gotta watch this one every year.