PDA

View Full Version : Lego Jedi Starfighter

jedi master sal
02-26-2002, 11:50 AM
I found one of eight at my Wal*Mart here in Pittsburgh. I thought it was a mistake and told the manager to check to make sure they were allowed to put this out yet. (i don't want one of my biggest suppliers of SW toys to be shut off from new merchandise.)

So it seems that it is okay for WM to be putting this out.

YIPPEE!-anakin EPI

I still didn't take it out of the box yet in case it's a mistake.

JediTricks
02-27-2002, 01:24 AM
Congrats on the find! Open your set (or send it to me ;)), Wal-Mart will not get in trouble, I accidentally narked on K-mart releasing Ep 1 Lego sets early and LEGO told me they would be in trouble with Lucasfilm, but LFL didn't stop sending product there.

Beast
02-27-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Congrats on the find! Open your set (or send it to me ;)), Wal-Mart will not get in trouble, I accidentally narked on K-mart releasing Ep 1 Lego sets early and LEGO told me they would be in trouble with Lucasfilm, but LFL didn't stop sending product there.
*Gasp* I definatly wanna here this story, about how you "accidently" narked on K-Mart. ;) Come on JediTricks, share with everyone. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-27-2002, 03:22 AM
Hehe, before May 3rd I went to my Wal-Mart and they had all the E1 and Classic LEGO sets out and all but the Droid Fighter I was able to put in lay-a-way (not enough moola) since excluding the Droid Fighter they all had price stickers on them..but then later on Wal-Mart "lost" the lay-a-way as they supposedly have with so many of mine. :frus:

Btw, Sal, too bad that couldn't of been Pittsburg, OK. Would've given me more hope on finding one. :D

JEDIpartner
02-28-2002, 10:11 AM
I'll have to start checking out the Cleveland, OH area... we're not too far (for you geographically challenged individuals). I'll let you guys know if I see anything here!

Jayspawn
02-28-2002, 10:44 AM
Come on Jedi Master Sal, bust that thing open!

Jedi Law Student
02-28-2002, 05:01 PM
Good news to all of my fellow Oklahoma collectors! After class today, I went toy-hunting. Well, guess what? The Wal-Mart in Norman had the first Episode II toy to (officially) hit the shelves: the Lego Jedi Starfighter. It was priced at $19.99, and the box had pictures of other upcoming Episode II sets. Want more good news? I saw three cases of 'em sitting above the toy shelves!

C-3PO: "He says, I've found [Lego Jedi Starfighters] and keeps repeating [they're] here!"

Happy hunting!

LTBasker
02-28-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Law Student
Good news to all of my fellow Oklahoma collectors! After class today, I went toy-hunting. Well, guess what? The Wal-Mart in Norman had the first Episode II toy to (officially) hit the shelves: the Lego Jedi Starfighter. It was priced at $19.99, and the box had pictures of other upcoming Episode II sets. Want more good news? I saw three cases of 'em sitting above the toy shelves!

C-3PO: "He says, I've found [Lego Jedi Starfighters] and keeps repeating [they're] here!"

Happy hunting!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you!!!!! Hopefully I'll find one this weekend. :happy: