PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore

DarthQuack
12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Please don't tell me I'm the only one watching this Emmy Award winner to be show on MTV....Thursdays at 10pm. :thumbsup:

This show is hilarious with how all the roommates act and how crazy this show could turn out.

I will admit it is a guilty pleasure. :yes:

JimJamBonds
12-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I don't watch it.

pbarnard
01-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Just reading the description makes me want to kill myself in some long drawn out painful way instead of watch.

2-1B
01-05-2010, 06:45 PM
I saw a few minutes one night and found myself wishing for long drawn out painful deaths for the "stars" of this POS.

DarthQuack
01-05-2010, 11:07 PM
I saw a few minutes one night and found myself wishing for long drawn out painful deaths for the "stars" of this POS.

You're just jealous you don't have a cool nickname like "The Situation" :thumbsup:

I typed my name in the Jersey Shore name generator(I'm lazy, go Google it) and it came up as Natural Light. :yes:

pbarnard
01-06-2010, 01:00 PM
I typed my name in the Jersey Shore name generator(I'm lazy, go Google it) and it came up as Natural Light. :yes:

The tasteless and classless beer that even hardcore alcoholics pass to drink water for. :thumbsup:

When Corzine and Christie agree that this show should be pulled from the air, you have something there. It's hard to make the Real Housewives and pro-wrestling casts look like decent human beings who should be in charge, but somehow this show manages to make them look like 70s Masterpiece Theatre on PBS.

DarthBrandon
01-07-2010, 08:27 AM
This show rocks if you want a good laugh at some d$umb $$$ people who do crazy things for 15 mins of fame. Mike "The Situation" is totally funny & a total sleezebag in all situations,which makes his antics all the funnier. The girls on this show are girls you would not take home to mom & dad, you wouldn't even dare date them more than one night.;) They are total tramps IMHO,(some hot, others not so much) which is good if your watching this show for entertainment purposes, but not so much if your their boyfriend who's not on the show.:D