PDA

View Full Version : Rocky IV Soundtrack has great songs to workout to

JimJamBonds
12-20-2009, 02:00 AM
Today I went for a run and (among other songs) I listened to "selected tracks" from the Rocky IV Soundtrack and I have to say it was very motivational and similar to the movie itself. The songs were Burning Heart and Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor, Heart's On Fire by John Cafferty and The Brown Beaver Band, War and Training Montage by Vince DiCola. During all of these songs it was snowing which reminded me of the movie when Rocky is in Russia training. At no point that I was aware of was the KGB following behind me in a car but believe you me I keeping an eye out for them. :D

2-1B
12-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Were there cut-away shots to your next opponent using state of the art methods while you were out training in nature ???

I didn't realize until a few weeks ago that Eye of the Tiger and Burning Heart each have a different lead singer...
I didn't know that when I was a kid.

JimJamBonds
12-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Were there cut-away shots to your next opponent using state of the art methods while you were out training in nature ???

During Training Montage I did have that scene in my head where Draggo gets "a shot", does that count?

2-1B
12-20-2009, 05:15 PM
That's the only reason Usain Bolt can beat you.

JimJamBonds
12-20-2009, 10:03 PM
That's the only reason Usain Bolt can beat you.

Over yesterday's distance 16.25 miles and today's 10.2 I've got him beat! He's totally my biznitch!!!