PDA

View Full Version : MUST SEE....Sears excl. Cloud City, ROTJ carded Princess Leia, POTF carded figures

J_and_M_Toys
02-26-2002, 05:38 PM
Tonnes of vintage stuff available, just scored a huge lot from an auction and am starting up a buy/sell business . Must see the list!!
12 Back- C-3PO c7.5, Han Solo (small head) c8
21 Back -Death Squad Commander c8, Luke Skywalker X-Wing c8, Sand People c8, Walrus Man c8
ESB(all c or better)- Ben Kenobi, Chewbacca, Death Star Droid, Greedo, Han Solo Bespin, Jawa (cloth cape), Luke Skywalker (brown hair), Luke Skywalker Hoth, Princes Leia-Bespin (turtle neck), Rebel Commander, Stormtrooper, Yoda (orange snake)
ROTJ(c9 or better!!)2-1B, 4LOM, ATAT Driver, Bespin Security (white), Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett (space scene), Dath Vader (saber scene), Dengar, Emperor, FX7, Han Solo Hoth, IG88, Klaatu (tan smock), Lobot, Logray, Luke Skywalker Bespin (blonde hair), Luke Skywalker Jedi (green saber), Nien Nunb, Nikto, Princess Leia Organa, Princess Leia-Boushh, Princess Leia Hoth, R2D2w/sensor scope), R5D4, Rebel Commando, ReeYees, Ugnaught (purple smock), Weequay, Zuckuss
POTF(c9!!)Amanaman, EV9D9, Warok
ESB Box-Imperial Cruiser (Troop Transport), Patrol Dewback, Tauntaun (open belly), Dagobah (missing backpack, foam), Cloud City (w/Han Solo Bespin, Lobot, Dengar, Ugnaught), TriPod Laser
ROTJ Boxed-Battle Damaged X-Wing, Millenium Falcon (SW picture on box),Scout Walker (ATST), Jabba the Hutt, Rancor Monster
Multi-packs-Android Set (Chewbacca, C3PO, R2D2),Creature Set (Hammerhead, Walrus Man, Greedo) Hoth Rebels (Rebel Soldier, FX7, Han Solo Hoth), ESB 6 pack(Rebel Soldier, C3PO, R2D2, Han Solo Hoth, Snowtrooper, Darth Vader)

email for list of loose stuff availible--

i'm trying to get a stock of POTF2 stuff, all offers welcome
Thanks

also see other ads in other sections for wants

Stormtrooper J
02-28-2002, 02:21 AM
Hello, I have a MOMC POTJ R2-Q5 ,POTF2 cinema 3 packs rebel pilots and skiff guards(plus others),some mint in mint box 12" dolls, several mint carded Green cards and FF that I would like to trade for vintage stuff. I am interested in your C8 21 back sand people, your 3 pack Creature set with Hammerhead,Walrusman and greedo and your ESB Yoda W/ orange snake.The C8 sandpeople is the one I want most. Please email me at ptl202001@yahoo.com and I will send you a complete list of what I have. P.S do you have a ROTJ Emperor's royal guard on a C7 to a C9 card? I need one of those as well. thanks stormtrooper J.

TEAMRICO
03-01-2002, 11:13 AM
Please contact me Im interested in the 3 POTF figures on Card, do you want to sell them or trade for them!!!!!!
teamrico@yahoo.com

Stormtrooper J
03-02-2002, 08:01 AM
Hello, I am also interested in your 20/21 back C8 walrusman more than any of the others I mentioned previously. I also have POTF2 vehicles to trade. I.E. Target Y-wing etc. I am aware of your need for stock so I am willing to trade generously for vintage. Please contact me. thanks Stormtrooper J ptl202001@yahoo.com

thx1138
03-03-2002, 12:35 PM
I am interested in the SW carded figures as well as the Sears Bespin set. Do you have any pix? Are there specific POTF2 items your are looking for? Please e-mail - bharris71@peoplepc.com. Thanks.

Jim
03-06-2002, 11:13 PM
Very interested in your 12back Han Solo if you still have him. I have many POTF2 MOC figures. Some Orange, some Green and a few SOTE Purple cards. Let me know if you still have the 12back Solo. My email address is: jzeitelhack1@comcast.net

Thanks!

Jim

J_and_M_Toys
03-07-2002, 02:23 PM
I do have it and there aren't any offers on it as of yet . I'll hold it for you . Please send me a list of what you have . I'd be looking for about $400 in trade value for it . Let me know what you can do .

OxsLemure
03-08-2002, 09:30 AM
Hi,
I mailed you like 3 times:) Any ideas on the stuff I told you I had? LMK at vampiresavior77@excite.com or lemure77@yahoo.com I answer both mail places:)
My list of wants for kicks
SW 21 back Sand People
ESB Obi Wan, Stormtrooper, Jawa maybe.
ROTJ Vader saber scene, R2-D2 w sensorscope, R5-D4.
Seems like tehre was somethign else..but who knows..
Talk soon I hope..Chad

J_and_M_Toys
03-08-2002, 05:54 PM
I don't mean to be rude or uninterested in making a deal with you but you don't really have anything that would be sufficiant enough to trade for what you're listing . I've got guys setting up trades with figure lots of about 20 or more at a time for 2 to 4 figures . Sorry, but if you don't have much to offer than I can't really make and fair trades . I'll tell you what, send me a list of what you actually have to trade and we'll try to work something out . Hope to hear back soon, Thanks

Jim
03-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by J_and_M_Toys
I do have it and there aren't any offers on it as of yet . I'll hold it for you . Please send me a list of what you have . I'd be looking for about $400 in trade value for it . Let me know what you can do .

I haven't forgotten about this. I'm compiling a list of everything I've got up for trade so that I can cut and paste to this post. I also have a picture gallery of all the figures. Thanks for your patience. I'll have the list by this weekend. Thanks!!

Jim

Evil_Jim
03-13-2002, 05:47 PM
I'm looking for parts to
the ewok village, imperial shuttle, slave one,
and B wing. Do you have any for sale or trade?
Thanks
eviljim66@yahoo.com

Darth Bob
03-31-2002, 06:22 PM
Hi! I'm interested in the boxed Jabba The Hutt. Could you send me a picture? (indianajones_3000@yahoo.com)

What might you trade it for?

OxsLemure
04-17-2002, 12:16 AM
Anyone actualy gotten anything from J&M? If so mail me
lemure77@yahoo.com

Jim
04-24-2002, 11:19 AM
I just got off the phone with the Canadian Mail Fraud unit. Each of us needs to contact these people at 1-888-495-8501 to file our complaint on the Canadian side. Going through the U.S. Postal Inspection Service is not enough, unless your package was insured.

Jim