PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, I found this

souler
12-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Hello there, this is my first post, I found this set of Star Wars Micro machines "heads" collection 1, come whit two heads of boba fett, I think this is a factory error, and I will like to know how much is worth?, if it worth something, what do you think? thanks guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!lol

DarkJedi5
12-30-2009, 02:25 AM
It's worth whatever some one will pay for it. I once bought a Princess Leia collection 2-pack that had a Luke head on a Han body that was a factory error thinking it too would be worth hundreds of dollars. Guess what? No one would even buy it at cost because no one has any use for a Luke head on a Han body. Much like people would be much less interested in buying a set with duplicate parts instead of what it's supposed to have.

Old Fossil
12-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Ye gods, I hated Micro Machines.:mad:

LTBasker
12-31-2009, 05:14 PM

Heathen! Heretic! Another H-word! Be purged from these sacred grounds! Sayeth thee slander against the joy; the happy; the miracle of Micro-Machines! Be gone, wrongeth sayether! Haste be to your journey; haste be to the one who does not Thinketh Big, Playeth Small; Micro-Machines!

:p

SHOPPING MAUL
12-31-2009, 07:29 PM
I hope you didn't pay much for It.....:grin:

sith_killer_99
12-31-2009, 09:00 PM

Yeah Micro Machines kinda suck...a LOT!:upset:

;)

Old Fossil
01-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Heathen! Heretic! Another H-word! Be purged from these sacred grounds! Sayeth thee slander against the joy; the happy; the miracle of Micro-Machines! Be gone, wrongeth sayether! Haste be to your journey; haste be to the one who does not Thinketh Big, Playeth Small; Micro-Machines!

"Wrongeth sayether"???

LTBasker
01-01-2010, 02:08 PM
What, too literal?

souler
01-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I hope you didn't pay much for It.....:grin:

Just $4 in the swap meet:thumbsup:

JediTricks
01-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I will ban all you haters if you continue bashing the MM line. BAN. ALL. YOU. HATERS. PERIOD.

:p Seriously tho', don't mess with MM, it's one of the best SW lines of all times.

As for that weird pack, if it's not a fake (you have to watch for folks regluing bubbles onto cards like that), then it's probably worth less than original face value unless you can find a specialized buyer for it.

Blue2th
01-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Oh hear ye, I hate Legends, but I like Micromachines. :p

cloneemperor
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM
I couldn't believe the level of vitriol towards the blessed Micro Machines line in this thread! It's an interesting packaging error (if it is indeed an error and not some unscrupulous or mistaken repackager), but I wouldn't pay much for it. I don't collect errors.

jeddah
01-20-2010, 06:43 AM
As for that weird pack, if it's not a fake (you have to watch for folks regluing bubbles onto cards like that), then it's probably worth less than original face value unless you can find a specialized buyer for it.

You know, i'm not sure it is fake; I still have all the minheads collection i bought for Baal in 1998 unsent because of my procrastination coupled with personal mishap, and now inability to contact him. (Plus after VT passed away he gave up collecting as far as I recall)

Anyway, I am sure that I have the same thing with a Boba but I swear (but not in a rude way, JT - please donít ban me) that the order is Boba, other, Boba on my card. Will have to fish it out and looksee.

jeddah

Darth Windu
01-20-2010, 06:48 AM
I couldn't believe the level of vitriol towards the blessed Micro Machines line in this thread! It's an interesting packaging error (if it is indeed an error and not some unscrupulous or mistaken repackager), but I wouldn't pay much for it. I don't collect errors.
Agreed, I love the old Micro's! Sure they don't have the level of detail that the die-cast's do, but you got three for the price of one!

Darth Duranium
01-20-2010, 04:45 PM
I still like the MMs... and it's quite disturbing to hear them being slagged off as inconsequential and overpriced tiny bits of resin.
It just ain't right.:D

Sometimes it's good to stir the pot.

Slicker
01-20-2010, 09:23 PM
You know, i'm not sure it is fake; I still have all the minheads collection i bought for Baal in 1998 unsent because of my procrastination coupled with personal mishap, and now inability to contact him. (Plus after VT passed away he gave up collecting as far as I recall)
Forgetting to send something for over 10 years is just a little more than mere procastination! It almost takes a sort of skill for that.

BTW, I love MM's but just don't brag about it like the rest of you guys. :p

cloneemperor
01-20-2010, 09:32 PM
So ... you just haven't come out of the closet yet then.

Darth Jax
01-20-2010, 10:34 PM
BTW, I love MM's but just don't brag about it like the rest of you guys. :p

i like M&M's too, particularly the peanut ones

jeddah
01-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Forgetting to send something for over 10 years is just a little more than mere procastination! It almost takes a sort of skill for that.

You mean you haven't heard of my skills? I gotcher skillz right hurrre

JediTricks
01-22-2010, 02:23 AM

Anyway, I am sure that I have the same thing with a Boba but I swear (but not in a rude way, JT - please donít ban me) that the order is Boba, other, Boba on my card. Will have to fish it out and looksee.

jeddahI believe you, that's why I said "IF it's not a fake"

jeddah
01-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I know, JT, didn't mean to suggest you had.

Anyway, I fought the cobwebs and had a look. Seems like it's high time to get my eyes tested again. It was a Gamorrean Guard, not 2 Bobas. These are all Italian or Spanish editions, were the non-eu ones all closed cos in all these ones the last head in the pack is open.

I also found 6 AF rancors (I never bought one for myself, they hold the same place as the Guppy in my esteem) and 2 mm "classic character" figure sets; T2 Mms (the one with the rig) and a mm "Incident at Roswell" lol. Lawd, the things I used to buy.

jeddah

cloneemperor
01-23-2010, 01:57 PM
The North American releases of these heads all had 1 open head on the far right and two more closed heads, just like this one (http://www.miniempire.ca/index.php?page=detail&cat=micro&type=pls&item=3). I may not have pictures of all the 3-pack sets up yet, but they were all like that.