PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Midiclorians?

Jek Porky 2002
02-26-2002, 06:36 PM
This is really, really silly but I need to get this off my chest, being as Shmi has a dark complexion and brown hair you would think that her son without a father would be the same, but no, he has blonde hair and a fair complexion, so does this mean that the midiclorians have blonde genes?

Sorry I know it's silly but there, I've said it!

JediTricks
02-27-2002, 02:15 AM
The kid is in the hot sun environment of Tatooine all day and he's young, those 2 elements often create blonde hair in kids. I knew a lot of kids like that out here in LA when I was going to grade school by the beach - even my hair got lighter after a few months.

It's really the age thing though, compare 7-year-old Jake Lloyd's blonde hair to when he was 9-years-old in the pick-up shots wher it's much darker brown (and he's lost some of his baby fat, gained a few adult teeth, and grew a few inches - it's like a different kid).

JEDIpartner
03-05-2002, 09:38 AM
I know loads of people who were blonde when they were children and have the darkest brown hair as adults. My partner, for one, is like that. Both he and his brother were blonde children and have chestnut coloured hair. Me, I've always had black hair, but it's been going brown over the years. Odd.

Lobito
03-05-2002, 03:43 PM
Yep, for a better example take a look at Mark Hamil. Compare the OT movies and u will see the difference in his hair from ANH to ROTJ.

evenflow
03-05-2002, 05:05 PM
I am going with the hot sun environment argument. makes sense to me. ;)

Jek Porky 2002
03-05-2002, 07:12 PM
You've changed my mind, I forgot about the sun making the hair lighter thing, thanks for helping clear that up.

POST 300