PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO FORUM..super hero squad questions please help!!

ragnor1973
01-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Hello everyone!! Brand new to forum. if this is posted in the wrong area please forgive me and advise where to post.

Im soooo glad i found this forum. My son is 3 and 1/2 and is absolutely nuts about the super hero squad figures. I grew up a huge comic book fan and Im glad my son has taken the intrest. Well long story short..

i just retuned form a tour in IRAQ and have discovered the craze over these things. My wife has been buying them from walmart ..target..etc about the last year since around NOV of 2008 and he has around 50 of these little guys..now i know my way around marvel characters pretty well so i know whos who..heres my problem..

Which ones are the hardest and rarest to find??? i saw the WAVE list on wikipedia and he has some from all the way back to wave 3 and 4 but hes missing several here and there up to wave 18.

For example. he wanted the Juggernaut. i had to go on ebay and pay $40.00 for the juggernaut/night crawler pack!!!! Did i get ripped off or is that was some of these guys are going for?

Then I had a neighbor offer me $50 for his invisible woman figure..

can anyone tell me the hardest ones to find and from what wave back are they not restocking in stores anymore? all advice and help are welcomed..thank you..

ragnor

Alpha 315
04-02-2010, 01:17 AM
According to my recent search, the Ice Man/Beast pack is the most rarest...

And on eBay, people overprice items. I found nothing on the one you paid USD 40.00 for, but a good idea is to compare prices on those things on EntertainmentEarth, Amazon, and Google.

Alpha 315
04-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Or a better idea is to look on Hasbro.com, and see if they have the set. You can usually order a pack of Marvel figures from the site for about USD 10.00 - 15.00.