PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Clone Wars Wave 1 and 2 Found in Tennessee

borisfan84
02-01-2010, 03:20 PM
At lunch today, I found the first 2 waves of Clone Wars at Walmart in Franklin Tennessee. All figures were present except for Commander Bly, Hondo O'Naka, and Aayla Secura. These new figures look really good; especially the Darth Sidious and Anakin. Definatley keep your eyes open for these waves since these start the new mail-away figure promaotion as well.

jonthejedi
02-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Found wave 1 at Target in Glen Burnie, MD...didn't see wave 2. Our Wally's are still choked with Saga Legends.

Snowtrooper
02-07-2010, 08:16 PM
I found Sidious and Anakin at the WM in Grand Island, NE today. The scanner didn't know what the item was, so they did an override and let me have them.

sonofsokol
02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
I found Thi-Sen and Cold-weather Anakin at Walmart this morning. Some of the repacked figures with the Nahdar Vebb foil sticker were there, but the Separatist Tactacle Droid (TX-20 I think), Commander Stone and the Palpatine were nowhere to be found. Anakin rung up just fine, but Thi-sen wasn't in the computer. She just scanned Anakin twice. ;)

Annoying note: The clone wars figures were the front figure on almost every peg including the Saga Legends and B.A.D. pegs. It like they got the case and just threw it up one per peg without looking at where is is SUPPOSED to go. :frus:

Snowtrooper
02-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I picked up Hondo O'Naka, TX-20, and Thi-Sen at WM yesterday for $6.97.

DarkArtist
03-04-2010, 02:52 PM
really looking forward to getting Darth Sidious... not sure about the rest yet..will have to wait and see

Val Da Car
03-08-2010, 04:00 PM
really looking forward to getting Darth Sidious... not sure about the rest yet..will have to wait and see

Found Darth Sidious, Cold Weather Anakin and the Tal Sen at Target Milwaukee Wisconsin

Jedi Law Student
03-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I purchased Hondo Ohnaka at the Target in Edmond, Oklahoma on Saturday. They had one other Clone Wars figure with the Nahdar Vebb offer sticker, but it was Cad Bane. I already had him. So, that was the remnant of the new Clone Wars wave anyway! :pleased:

DarkArtist
03-24-2010, 11:13 AM
finally saw the first signs of this wave showing up in my area.. was in Walmart and spotted Commander Bly, Commander Stone, Cold Weather Obi-Wan, Cold Weather Anakin, Firefighter Droid and MagnaGuard figures on the pegs... sad part is that I didn't have the cash to spend and had to put them all back on the pegs...

really want Rex and Sidious from these waves but they were absent unfortunately. oh well i get paid next week so hopefully I'll be able to pick up some new figures soon.

ncbarrett
03-24-2010, 12:39 PM
I got Rex with cold weather gear (he doesn't seem to want to stand very well) along with snow obi and Anakin the other day at Walmart. I like all three of them a lot. I passed on sidious, fire droid and magnaguard.

DarkArtist
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
okay so so far I only spotted these waves once back in the beginning of March and since then the pegs have been massively dry.... it makes me worry that Hasbro is going to dump a ton of product on us again and my wallet is going to scream in agony once more. i was sorta hoping that Hasbro wouold stagger the figures....perhaps the first half of the year would be the last EU Legacy wave and the Clone Wars and then the second half of the year would be the Vintage Collection..... I'm nervous that Hasbro is going to dump everything on us in August.

ncbarrett
04-06-2010, 09:01 AM
.... I'm nervous that Hasbro is going to dump everything on us in August.

I second that!
I have a baby on the way in June, so if I can't get some new figures before he is born, I won't be getting much at all for a while after.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
okay so so far I only spotted these waves once back in the beginning of March and since then the pegs have been massively dry.... it makes me worry that Hasbro is going to dump a ton of product on us again and my wallet is going to scream in agony once more. i was sorta hoping that Hasbro wouold stagger the figures....perhaps the first half of the year would be the last EU Legacy wave and the Clone Wars and then the second half of the year would be the Vintage Collection..... I'm nervous that Hasbro is going to dump everything on us in August.
These waves are continuing to ship and will likely do for a while still. I do believe the introcuction of the Vintage Collection and most of the related products will be in early August . . . but you know that now, so why not start saving up so it doesn't take you by surprise? Since there's no packaging changeover for 2011, the waves are supposed to be flowing in with more regularity next year.

DarkArtist
04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
finally spotted (and caved in as well) some of the new Clone Wars figures in NY TRU this weekend...picked up Commander Bly, Captain Rex Cold Weather Gear, and Magna Guard..they were $8.49 each so i caved and bought them but was also worried that I wouldn't spot them again. now knowing my luck I'll find them in Walmart this week for $6.00 each..... always happens.

Daryl VayDar
04-15-2010, 06:39 PM
The Magnaguard is surprisingly cool- I thought it was just a repaint, but they re-tooled the original sculpt and gave the legs much better articulation. That and the nice cloak made me buy a second one a few weeks after the first!

DarkArtist
04-16-2010, 07:33 AM
The Magnaguard is surprisingly cool- I thought it was just a repaint, but they re-tooled the original sculpt and gave the legs much better articulation. That and the nice cloak made me buy a second one a few weeks after the first!

i totally agree... might see about picking up an addition 2-3 of this guy. perhaps the best Magna Guard figure to date.:thumbsup: