View Full Version : My Quiz
This may not be the right section but make sure to I have a quiz on my site. To go to my site click here (http://fan.starwars.com/starwarsmoviesandmore/prequelupdate.html) or click here (http://fan.starwars.com/starwarsmoviesandmore/starwarsquiz.html) to go right to the quiz. If you get the most correct answers you will be crowned the "Ultimate Star Wars King" or "Queen". And if you have a site I will put a banner up for it! I hope it is not to easy for you.
08-25-2001, 12:20 PM
Interesting. I think I got all the answers right in one glance. Also, it's spelled "wookiees"; actually, you have a bunch of misspells now that I really look, so I hope you don't mind misspelled entries. ;)
08-25-2001, 01:03 PM
I had to look up the class of Boba's ship (you did say it was open-book, right?) but everything else was pretty easy.
Maybe we can help you out with some tougher questions, like:
"What was the name of the FIRST actor to portray Greedo?"
Do you know? Cuz I don't and I would really like to.:o
"What was Yoda's first name in the rough draft of ESB?"
(hint: Yoda was his last name)
08-25-2001, 07:07 PM
You should re-do the quiz with harder questions.
I wanted to make the questions easy so that people would actually try on it . Maybe after I get the winner of this one I will make a harder one. Oh and I think that Bigbarada and JT are tied for first with 14-15 correct each.
08-25-2001, 09:17 PM
1. Who was the ghost-writer for the Star Wars movie novelization?
2. How many members of the Cantina Band are there in the Holiday Special?
3. What scene was the last shot during principal photography for ESB?
4. Who played the AT-ST crew from ROTJ?
5. What role did John Knoll play in Ep1?
6. What role was Mark Hamill originally cast for in Star Wars?
7. What job was Harrison Ford actually hired for before being cast as Han Solo?
8. What was the main component of Luke's ANH lightsaber prop?
9. What are the names of the actual ILM artists responsible for the designs of a.) Klaatu b.)Barada c.)Nikto?
10. What role did Alan Harris (Bossk from ESB) play in Ep1?
08-30-2001, 12:48 AM
So how did I do Grif?
08-31-2001, 02:29 PM
I find it hard to believe that JT and Bigbarada got one wrong each. Which one was it?
1. When is his new book coming out? I thought it was in August but know they say next year.
3. I've read this and forgot it.
4. Is the other guy in question important also?
5. Who is John Knoll? is he important like Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt?
6. Is a trick question bigb?
7. Do you mean what job was he DOING?
9. Oy. That would take some looking up...
10. Chess team Alan Harris? ---- Clerks
Darth Cruel, you were 14 out of 15 also. But you did get one right that JT and Bigbarada did not get right. And btw today is the last day for the quiz.
08-31-2001, 05:49 PM
Howd I do Grif?
Darth Cruel you got them ALL right!! As did you BenQuad. I will be posting the results on my site today socheck back at about 4:00 or so. And I will also have a sudden death question for Darth Cruel and BenQuad. You both will have 48 hours to answer.
JT and BigBarada, you both got all of them right to! So you will be in the sudden death thing to.
09-03-2001, 06:59 AM
I should have checked in earlier. :eek: The worst part was, I knew this one just like the others, it was typed before I had a chance to say it out loud. ;)
That is right JT, Bigbarada, BenQuad, and Darth Cruel will have a tie breaker #2 . So stop by.
09-03-2001, 08:43 PM
The answers to my quiz:
1. Alan Dean Foster (he also wrote Splinter of the Mind's Eye)
3. gutting the TaunTaun
4. Richard Marquand-Director, Robert Watts-Producer
5. He was the Naboo pilot whose ship blew up over the Trade Federation Battleship (in real life he was one of the ILM visual effects supervisors and also wrote Adobe Photoshop, with his brother.)
6. Deak Starkiller (Luke Starkiller and Anakin Starkiller were also mentioned, depends on the source)
8. Graflex brand flashtube
9. Klaatu-Ken Ralston, Barada-Dave Carson, Nikto-Phil Tippet
10. body-double for Terence Stamp (Chancellor Valorum)
Anybody ready for round 2? I'll try to make them a little more difficult.
09-04-2001, 07:35 AM
I thought these "Sudden Death" rounds were for whomever answered first, but apparently not.
Oh well, I answered. ;)
09-04-2001, 09:13 AM
Hey Grif, I answered your second tie-breaker question but then realized that I never answered your first tie-breaker. Someone must have answered for me. I knew the answer but probably should be disqualified.
Ya know JT that was a pretty good idea you had. I will have a third and last Tie Breaker question. This will be for JT, BenQuad , BigBarada, and Darth Cruel. It starts at 5:30 eastern time so get there and if you are the first one to get the right answer than you win. I WILL NOT EXCEPT ANSWERS BEFORE 5:30! And Bigbarada, I will still let you be in it because it was not your fault.
09-05-2001, 11:08 PM
I was at the park with my son and got here 6 1/2 hours late! Oh, well. I do agree with the first-one-to-answer-rule so I won't complain.
I'm ready for round two!
09-06-2001, 08:25 AM
Um... oh man, It's 9:22am EST now, right? It's not 3:22am EST is it? ;)
(that's what my brain was saying about a nanosecond after I submitted my answer, which I wasn't that confident in to begin with thanks to it being EU. Darn me and my inability to accept non-canon Star Wars stuff!!!! :D It was only after I submitted this very post that I realized that Grif meant 5:30pm EST yesterday.)
Alright it is over and I will announce the winner on my site at around 6:00 PM Eastern time. Thank you all for playing, I will try and do another one next year, and congrats to the winner.
09-08-2001, 08:10 AM
Hmmm, I think Barada was more the "ultimate king of timing" 'cause I now know I got that question right. :D
Congrats Bigbarada, you won... um... say, what did you win? ;)
Well if I was rich I would hand him out some money. But unfortunatly I am not so I if he had a website I would have put up a banner of it. So if BigBarada does get a website in the next year I will put a banner up of it. So for those of you that thought you would win a good prize than sorry to disappoint you but this was just for fun.
09-08-2001, 01:54 PM
Alright I won!!! What? No prize? What a jip!! j/k:D :D
Hmmm, I think Barada was more the "ultimate king of timing" 'cause I now know I got that question right.
You're right, I was lucky enough to get the day off that day and I was at my computer at 3:30 (Mountain Time) with my hand hovering over the 'submit' button.
Hey Grif, hopefully I'll have a website soon so I'll let you know.
09-09-2001, 09:53 AM
i took your silly little quiz...how did I do?
I will check and get back to you later.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.