PDA

View Full Version : Captain America trailer!!

El Chuxter
02-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Holy crap! I didn't expect this to be out already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2juYsVLra8

Isn't it jumping the gun a bit to be giving away the plot to the sequel? But, dang, Christopher Lee!

2-1B
02-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Awesome !

Looks pretty good, no mention yet if that really was his shield in the ice in Incredible Hulk, though. I'm sure it'll tie in though, based on what Marvel did with Robert Downey Jr. after the credits in the '08 Hulk movie.

There should be some awesome toys for this movie, especially Cap w/ Cycle (hey Chux, notice how he leaves the deployment vehicle in a manner that makes sense, unlike the new AT-AT from Hasbro?).

Rocketboy
02-19-2010, 11:54 PM
I can't post my video response because it has all kinds of cussin', but it can easily be found on youtube. It features Cap and a certain song from Team America.

Looks pretty good, no mention yet if that really was his shield in the ice in Incredible Hulk, though. I'm sure it'll tie in though, based on what Marvel did with Robert Downey Jr. after the credits in the '08 Hulk movie.It was Cap's body in the ice in The Incredible Hulk and his shield in Stark's lab in Iron man.
:crazed:

JediTricks
02-20-2010, 02:41 AM
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.