PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for PS3 - $7.49!!

Beast
02-19-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm not much of a game player. My days of grand console gaming date back to the Atari, Nintendo, and Super Nintendo. But I thought I should mention this for others who own a PS3. They have the Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 game on sale until the 25th for only $7.49 through the Playstation Store! Which made me finally decide to buy the thing. :thumbsup:

I was against even thinking about buying it at full price, nearly $15.00. But for half price, why not. I figured others of you who might have a PS3 might want to get in on the deal as well. I don't know how many of oyou do, but I figured I may as well post anyway. At least it's a fun fairly cheap distraction to pick up if you do have one. :D

Rocketboy
02-19-2010, 11:46 PM
All I really remember of Marvel vs Capcom 1 (PS1, IIRC) was when Juggernaut did a certain special move he would say "Juggernaut Crunch!" but it kinda sounded like he was saying "Jugglenut Crunch!"

JediTricks
02-20-2010, 02:47 AM
Ah, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, the 4th game in the series. :p

It's not a bad price, but I've lost my taste for fighters. The only thing I'd play like that right now is a higher-quality version of the Clone Wars saber duel Wii game (not for Wii, obviously).