PDA

View Full Version : EPII On Access Hollywood Tonight

JetsAndHeels
02-27-2002, 01:20 PM
Rebelscum is reporting that Access Hollywood will have a report on EP2 with some interviews from the set of the movie.
Just wanted to pass that along!!

Beast
02-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
Rebelscum is reporting that Access Hollywood will have a report on EP2 with some interviews from the set of the movie.
Just wanted to pass that along!!
Thanks for the heads up, now I need to figure out what channel and time it comes on here. Damn cable system just shuffled all their channels around, it's hell getting used to where they moved stations. :frus: :mad:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
02-27-2002, 01:40 PM
We had the same problem here in NC, but luckily they put all our channels back to where we had them before.

JEDIpartner
02-28-2002, 10:48 AM
I just missed it entirely as I tracked across the frozen wastelands of Hoth!!! I mean... Cleveland! It took me forever to get home from the gym so I missed it. PAH!!!! :mad:

People around here don't know how to drive in snow... or ANY sort of weather. Morons! Thank goodness I grew up in Northern Ohio Snow country (Geauga County)... last night's snow was NOTHIN'!!!

JEDIpartner
02-28-2002, 10:50 AM
So what did they show??? :crazed:

Beast
02-28-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
So what did they show??? :crazed:
Yeah, someone spill it. Don't keep us in suspense. Come on, someone had to catch the show. :) As usual I couldn't find the darn channel for it on my cable system. I hate it when they re-arrage my channels. :mad: :frus:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
02-28-2002, 01:07 PM
I wasnt home. I had planned to see it but had to change my plans.
I called and asked my father to tape it, so I will keep my fingers crossed that he remembered to do it.

mabudonicus
02-28-2002, 03:15 PM
Mabudon saw it, and here's the synopsis- I felt like I missed it even though I taped it and watched it about 10 times.
There was some bluescreen shooting bits of the rain battle, and a bit of Sam Jackson also filming in front of bluescreen- one interesting shot had him throwing off a smouldering robe- and a quick bits of kit fisto and a guy who looked like a quigon extra to me.
Two quotes, hayden saying "it's the first time we see the jedi really cutting loose" or something to that effect, and Sam J saying that he was glad that he didn't have to go through the films without ever drawing his sabre (from the goofy grin on his face, and seeming nervousness, it looked like he was just dying to say something about how he ENDS UP-kinda funny)
The real news is that story on the SSG front page about the final trailer being shown on march 10 on FOX. I am so excited I wanna spit !!! (plus my b-day is the 8th, so it's like GL is doing it up just for me!!!!) Wooooooooooo!!!!!

JEDIpartner
02-28-2002, 03:23 PM
Smouldering robes??? YOW! :eek: That is kinda telling, no? I can't believe how quickly the 10th is going to roll around. Very, very nice treat. I think Uncle George knows this one is going to make us happy after the whole TPM debacle... so- to-speak.

Beast
02-28-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by mabudon
Mabudon saw it, and here's the synopsis- I felt like I missed it even though I taped it and watched it about 10 times.
There was some bluescreen shooting bits of the rain battle, and a bit of Sam Jackson also filming in front of bluescreen- one interesting shot had him throwing off a smouldering robe- and a quick bits of kit fisto and a guy who looked like a quigon extra to me.
Two quotes, hayden saying "it's the first time we see the jedi really cutting loose" or something to that effect, and Sam J saying that he was glad that he didn't have to go through the films without ever drawing his sabre (from the goofy grin on his face, and seeming nervousness, it looked like he was just dying to say something about how he ENDS UP-kinda funny)
The real news is that story on the SSG front page about the final trailer being shown on march 10 on FOX. I am so excited I wanna spit !!! (plus my b-day is the 8th, so it's like GL is doing it up just for me!!!!) Wooooooooooo!!!!!
:cool: Coolness Mabudon. You get a silver star for being one of the people to catch it and report the info here. Sounds really cool, hopefully Theforce.net will end up putting it up on their site for download like they usually do. Infact I haven't checked today, maybe I should. Again, thanks for the info Mabudon. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
02-28-2002, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the info Mabudon.
My dad wasnt able to tape it for me, so I appreciate the info.
March birthdays are plentiful here at SSG.
Mine is on the 6th, yours on the 8th, and I believe Mr JarJar has one soon too.
We should all get together and throw a big SW birthday party!!

Beast
02-28-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
Thanks for the info Mabudon.
My dad wasnt able to tape it for me, so I appreciate the info.
March birthdays are plentiful here at SSG.
Mine is on the 6th, yours on the 8th, and I believe Mr JarJar has one soon too. We should all get together and throw a big SW birthday party!!
Yep, my birthday's on March 11th. That would be cool to meet some fellow Star Wars fans and have a big birthday bash. Oh well, guess I will have to make due with playing with my TRU AT-ST and watching the Evil Dead: Book of the Dead Edition DVD. Two of my coolest birthday gifts. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
02-28-2002, 03:48 PM
My best birthday gift is having the day off from work.
I am going to sleep late (which is usually 9am for me), get a bite to eat, and then I am hitting the road to go on a toy run!!
Cant wait!!

Co Jo-Da
02-28-2002, 04:15 PM
Man, it's nice to have a dream, a dream of no work and a land of pure STAR WARS...