PDA

View Full Version : Cory Haim RIP

JimJamBonds
03-10-2010, 08:06 AM
I just heard that Cory Haim died apparently due to overdose. Apparently it happened just this morning.

Darth Metalmute
03-10-2010, 08:55 AM
I wonder what Corey Feldman is going to do now......

mtriv73
03-10-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm so glad I never got into drugs. I can't say I was a huge fan of his, but it's still tragic to see a promising life snuffed out so early. RIP Corey.

Rocketboy
03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I wonder what Corey Feldman is going to do now......Hopefully the same thing.

El Chuxter
03-10-2010, 12:32 PM
I wonder what Corey Feldman is going to do now......

They told him, but he was in the bathroom pooping. He just kept responding, "Hold on, I'll be out in a minute." No one's sure if he actually heard what they were saying. Hammer tried to send Emmanuel Lewis in to check on him, but the door was locked.

Background Character
03-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Last year it was Michael Jackson, now Cory Haim! All of Cory Feldman's friends are dying! I hope Webster's life insurance policy is up to date.

Maerj2000
03-10-2010, 04:44 PM
I was kind of shocked by this news. We met him in New Jersey over a year ago and he seemed really cool. It seemed like he was trying to clean up his life but apparently not. My daughter really liked him, even though she was only nine months old. He played with her and she laughed a lot. She grabbed his nose and everyone started laughing. When he sat her back down on the floor, he thought that she would just walk away, lol. I told him that she was only nine months old and doesn't walk yet. He apologized and I told him it was alright.

Old Fossil
03-10-2010, 08:35 PM
I was kind of shocked by this news. We met him in New Jersey over a year ago and he seemed really cool. It seemed like he was trying to clean up his life but apparently not. My daughter really liked him, even though she was only nine months old. He played with her and she laughed a lot. She grabbed his nose and everyone started laughing. When he sat her back down on the floor, he thought that she would just walk away, lol. I told him that she was only nine months old and doesn't walk yet. He apologized and I told him it was alright.

Sounds like a nice enough guy. I'm sorry to hear his addictions finally conquered him, instead of the other way round.

Hope he found his far green shore under a swift sunrise.

Mister Roboto
03-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Well, at least he outlived his career by about 20 years.

2-1B
03-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Haim made some cool flicks back in the day which were staples of my childhood, so good on him.

Whether you like Feldman or not, he seems to have his act together so good on him, too.

RIP, Sir.

TeeEye7
03-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Sounds like he could've used the services of a good medical droid :beard:

DarthBrandon
03-11-2010, 02:22 PM
RIP Corey, I hope the tox reports com back negative for drugs. It would be nice if you went out clean.

JimJamBonds
03-11-2010, 06:53 PM
RIP Corey, I hope the tox reports com back negative for drugs. It would be nice if you went out clean.

That's not sounding likely, although depending how you look at it apparently it was prescription drugs so....

DarthBrandon
03-14-2010, 04:54 PM
That's not sounding likely, although depending how you look at it apparently it was prescription drugs so....

Yeah, apparently they were the new meds he was on, so it may have been a reaction to them. It has been also noted he was suffering from flu like symptoms 2 to 3 days before his death. When he died, he did have fluid in the lungs, so there is a chance it was pneumonia. or possibly H1N1.