PDA

View Full Version : Custom lightsabers

Warped
03-15-2010, 09:33 PM
So has anyone made their own lightsaber/s. I have wanted to make my own for a very long time. Not ones from the movies but my own. I found this rod so I cut it in 2, and made 45% angle cuts at the top. they are meant to be single handed lightsabers. I will add 2 knobs to each one, blade length and one blade power adjust. Any ideas.

DarkArtist
03-16-2010, 07:29 AM
So has anyone made their own lightsaber/s. I have wanted to make my own for a very long time. Not ones from the movies but my own. I found this rod so I cut it in 2, and made 45% angle cuts at the top. they are meant to be single handed lightsabers. I will add 2 knobs to each one, blade length and one blade power adjust. Any ideas.

nice work. i've often wanted to make custom lightsabers for myself just never got around to doing it. I did make a resin version of Obi Wan's Lightsaber from ANH while in college.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-19-2010, 07:54 PM
If you have really good eyes, you can see mine in my avatar. I'd take a current, closer picture, but it recently fell apart (button came loose), and I do not wish to show my shame in digital form. :( ;)