PDA

View Full Version : New Figures that need to be made...

Darth Commander
04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Would love to see more EU figures based on NJO and after.. loved that the solo twins were finally made.. but these would be cool too...

Anakin Solo
Tenel Ka
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn (Jedi)
Yuuzhan Vong Warriors (different variations)
Shimrra
Tsavong Lah
Vergere
Tahiri Veila
Jagged Fel
Darth Caedus
Ben Skywalker
GAG guards
Vestara Khai
Abeloth
Zekk

vehicles:
Chiss Clawcraft
Sith Meditation Sphere
Stealth X starfighter
Clutch
coral skipper

El Chuxter
04-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I'd agree with most of those figures. A few I don't recognize (and I don't have time to look them up right now), and I absolutely would not want a Darth Moronic Plot Device Caedus, but the majority I would be totally down with.

Anakin Solo exists, at least at the prototype stage, so hopefully he'll actually see retail. My only fear would be that the ridiculously overpriced, HTF in some areas, version we didn't really want Corran Horn doesn't prevent them from making the version everyone wants.

DarkArtist
04-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Would love to see more EU figures based on NJO and after.. loved that the solo twins were finally made.. but these would be cool too...

Anakin Solo
Tenel Ka
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn (Jedi)
Shimrra
Tsavong Lah
Vergere
Tahiri Veila
Jagged Fel
Darth Caedus
Ben Skywalker
GAG guards
Vestara Khai
Abeloth
Zekk

vehicles:
Chiss Clawcraft
Sith Meditation Sphere
Stealth X starfighter
Clutch
coral skipper

nice list - totally agree with alot of your picks, I've mentioned hundreds of EU characters that I would love to see Hasbro tackle as well as vehicles....

for me I would love to see:

the rest of the characters from Dark Forces and Jedi Knight, and as far as ships....TIE Defender, Imperial Landing Craft,and either a Y-TIE ugly or an X-TIE ugly.

bigbarada
04-17-2010, 02:19 PM

Anakin Solo
Tenel Ka
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn (Jedi)
Shimrra
Tsavong Lah
Vergere
Tahiri Veila
Jagged Fel
Darth Caedus
Ben Skywalker
GAG guards
Vestara Khai
Abeloth
Zekk

vehicles:
Chiss Clawcraft
Sith Meditation Sphere
Stealth X starfighter
Clutch
coral skipper

Well, let's see, I've been a Star Wars fan since 1978 and I only recognize 4 names on that list (Anakin, Solo, Ben, and Skywalker) but not in the combinations listed above. So I wouldn't buy a single one of these figures.

Phantom-like Menace
04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Anakin Solo
Tenel Ka
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn (Jedi)
Shimrra
Tsavong Lah
Vergere
Tahiri Veila
Jagged Fel
Darth Caedus
Ben Skywalker
GAG guards
Vestara Khai
Abeloth
Zekk

I figure Anakin is a lock. Most of the rest of those are important enough to warrant figures eventually. Vestara Khai and Abeloth I had to look up. I haven't read EU happily since the New Jedi Order started (though I did finish that series). She's got a cool look. I'm always prepared to buy Sith, even **** Lord Douche Caedus.

As far as vehicles go, TIE Defender is a big one for me.

OC47150
04-20-2010, 08:55 PM

Anakin Solo
Tenel Ka
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn (Jedi)
Shimrra
Tsavong Lah
Vergere
Tahiri Veila
Jagged Fel
Darth Caedus
Ben Skywalker
GAG guards
Vestara Khai
Abeloth
Zekk

vehicles:
Chiss Clawcraft
Sith Meditation Sphere
Stealth X starfighter
Clutch
coral skipper

Great list! I'd like to see more EU figures from the comics and books created. That's one area that Hasbro hasn't fully exploited.

El Chuxter
04-20-2010, 09:12 PM
They were too busy seeing how many Luke vs Deena Shan packs they could release.

Captain Rex
05-02-2010, 06:01 PM
They should make featured clone wars clone troopers with different ranks and coloring.

DarkArtist
05-12-2010, 03:14 PM
They should make featured clone wars clone troopers with different ranks and coloring.

i agree 100% and would buy them in a instant.

bigbarada
05-13-2010, 03:33 AM
I really miss the days when Star Wars was more than just endless variations of Clonetroopers. :sad: