PDA

View Full Version : Mace Windu Electronic Saber



dexter_finster
02-28-2002, 04:15 PM
That is my wish. And I'd like it to be more readily available than the electronic Obi Wan saber was in spring 2000.

Thank you for your attention. :)

Beast
02-28-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by dexter_finster
That is my wish. And I'd like it to be more readily available than the electronic Obi Wan saber was in spring 2000.
Thank you for your attention. :)
Well, you can always get the Rubies one. Here is a link to the pictures of the Rubies sabers, including the Mace windu version that was posted in another thread. :)

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=episode2/newspics/rubies-1.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-28-2002, 04:21 PM
Rubies' Mace Windu saber might be electronic, not with sounds but at least with a light like they had with E1 sabers. But I agree, I'd very much like to see a Hasbro one and not have it be like the Obi-Wan saber which hardly showed up anywhere. :)

dexter_finster
02-28-2002, 06:45 PM
Well, you can always get the Rubies one. Here is a link to the pictures of the Rubies sabers, including the Mace windu version that was posted in another thread


hehe...yes, I plan to get that! :) The rubies ones *look* great, but are crap for duelling with, which I like to do from time to time... :D (btw, *I* was the one that posted that link in the other thread... ;) :p )

Beast
02-28-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by dexter_finster
hehe...yes, I plan to get that! :) The rubies ones *look* great, but are crap for duelling with, which I like to do from time to time... :D (btw, *I* was the one that posted that link in the other thread... ;) :p )
Hehehe, thanks for the posting of the link elsewhere then. I had the page with the sabers open, but not the thread where I got your link from. So I posted the link to the picture, instead of digging up a link to the thread with your link. Little bit easier. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

dexter_finster
02-28-2002, 08:13 PM
:D

JediTricks
02-28-2002, 09:33 PM
I very much want Hasbro to release the Mace Windu multi-color electronic saber! I love the "ring tube" design they used on the electronic Battle Droid Blaster toy, which they were going to use with the Mace saber as well. I want to see this toy released, not old rehashes like Basic non-electronic Qui-Gon sabers (though rereleasing the HTF electronic Obi-Wan's saber does make sense).

Beast
02-28-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
I very much want Hasbro to release the Mace Windu multi-color electronic saber! I love the "ring tube" design they used on the electronic Battle Droid Blaster toy, which they were going to use with the Mace saber as well. I want to see this toy released, not old rehashes like Basic non-electronic Qui-Gon sabers (though rereleasing the HTF electronic Obi-Wan's saber does make sense).
I remember seeing the prototype pictures of that, it looked darn cool. I do like the E2 hilt design better though, so maybe it will still come out, but with his new hilt design. It's really to bad the stores got greedy and over ordered a glut of E1 stuff, leaving the Eeopie unproduced for the states, as well as the Mace Windu Saber. :( Not to mention figures like Shmi, Sabe, Holographic Nute Gunray, etc. Hopefully E2 works out better retail wise, or more cool toys will end up scrapped at the design stages.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks