PDA

View Full Version : Clone Troopers

Captain Rex
05-02-2010, 05:49 PM
I am looking for the new clone wars clone troopers and want to know where are some good places to find them.
Thanks

El Chuxter
05-02-2010, 06:13 PM
As in stores, or regions? I see tons of Clonetroopers almost every time I go to Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R Us. Honestly, I get sick of sorting through the various Clone Wars Clonetroopers to find Legacy Collection figures.

JediTricks
05-02-2010, 11:05 PM
TRU has been my best finds overall, I got the majority of my CW troopers from them, and have seen variants there that I haven't seen at Target or WM for the most part. Target is usually better for new figures, but they go quickly there.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-02-2010, 11:08 PM
It's kind of a crapshoot around here. There's one Walmart in particular that seems to sell through and replenish their figures more quickly, at least for the last few months.

In other words? Just check everywhere, as you never know where they might pop up.

Ando
05-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Captain Rex, are you in Portland?

Captain Rex
05-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes I am in Portland.

El Chuxter
05-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Portland, Oregon, and a sloe gin fizz, if that ain't lovin' then tell me what is, uh huh, uh huh.

Ando
05-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I am looking for the new clone wars clone troopers and want to know where are some good places to find them.
Thanks

Rex, check your inbox.

DarkArtist
05-12-2010, 03:18 PM
the only clone troopers i see anymore Gree's troops, Denal, Space-Clones and Cody. I wish Hasbro would start re-releasing some of the generic Clone Troopers again. it's hard to army build them if they aren't being shipped with new figures... I would love it if they made some new Clone Troopers all with removable helmets and maybe a running variation on the head. ( I know that Hasbro said no more running variations) but it would still be cool. :yes:

clone157
05-16-2010, 10:36 PM
the only clone troopers i see anymore Gree's troops, Denal, Space-Clones and Cody. I wish Hasbro would start re-releasing some of the generic Clone Troopers again. it's hard to army build them if they aren't being shipped with new figures... I would love it if they made some new Clone Troopers all with removable helmets and maybe a running variation on the head. ( I know that Hasbro said no more running variations) but it would still be cool. :yes:
Not a bad idea as they are getting a good backlog of different heads. Put one "new" one in every other case, not to mention throwing on a splash of color for every second one of those, and we could get several armies out of it.:thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-17-2010, 04:05 PM
HasbroToyShop (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-troop-builder-8-pack-clone-troopers?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=8) has an "eight-pack" of plain white clones; if you use the code FREESHIP20 before May 23, then each figure comes out to about $3.70 (though there may still be some tax). There ya go.