PDA

View Full Version : At St speeder bike ewok found!

Sean the Hutt
02-28-2002, 06:24 PM
I was lucky and had good timing. I walked into TRU oceanside, and lo and behold thar she was! Also new p-38 for you fans of 21'st century toys. Good luck..my mission, find the tie bomber

BobaFett77
02-28-2002, 08:08 PM
I was able to score this yesterday at the TRU in Pomona, CA. I must admit that it is better than I expected.

SirSteve
02-28-2002, 10:53 PM
Can you scan the receipt and post it?

Sean the Hutt
03-01-2002, 12:06 AM
I do not have a flatbed scanner but I will see what I can do...Is there now a toy gestapo? where are your papers you must have your papers!

Sean the Hutt
03-01-2002, 01:08 AM
there if it works that is

Sean the Hutt
03-01-2002, 01:10 AM
ooopps maybe it did not work. sorry. I will try again later

BobaFett77
03-01-2002, 02:07 AM
I don't have my scanner hooked up but here's a photo of the receipt taken with my digital camera.

KiValleyTiger
03-01-2002, 11:32 AM
Actually Porter Ranch (CA) TRU got them too but it was all gone when I got there. Since Santa Monica (CA) TRU did not get it yet in the morning, I did not bother to call PR TRU to have it on hold. So, it looks like they are showing up in So Cal. Happy hunting.

SirSteve
03-01-2002, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the receipt!

Originally posted by BobaFett77
I don't have my scanner hooked up but here's a photo of the receipt taken with my digital camera.

KiValleyTiger
03-02-2002, 01:43 PM
WH TRU got 4 AT-ST this morning, a friend and I called from Porter Ranch TRU (since none was there) to put on hold. There are 2 left when we left, but the boxes are crushed a little bit. CHL, I did not get one for you since the box wasn't mint. I'll still keep an eye for you. stillakid, since you go there a lot, if you want it, you can call first, the SKN# is 472552. Good luck and Happy hunting.

Cool Han Luke
03-02-2002, 05:25 PM
KVT.... thanks for thinking of me. I figured you would be the first to find it. :) I didn't go looking today because my local TRUs donnot produce much on the weekends. Will try Monday though. Any comments so far on the product?? I guess today it was a "happy hunting" trip. ;)

KiValleyTiger
03-02-2002, 06:38 PM
CHL, I haven't opened the box yet and I don't have the original one to compare. But by just observing it from the outside, this is a nice vehicle, my son is already begging to have it. The speeder bike is just like the older one (I have both version). I could not tell the Ewok. The packaging is very nice, I wish the window is hard case like the 25th anniv. set (I don't mind paying extra), so it can be used for better display later on. To save your time, you can call them first thing in the morning, I guess they will hold the item for you (I don't know if they will hold on action figures). This certainly save our time. Yes, today it is a good hunting trip, I've been waiting for this one for years since I missed the original version. I'll email you directly if I see another mint one. Happy hunting.

Sean the Hutt
03-02-2002, 06:46 PM
it's just like the old one except new paint. a bit of a moldy green paint on the legs. It is Endor after all. I thought it was to be packed with a chewie too but it is not. But for 29.99 it is reasonable and the packaging is really nice. I have not taken it out, and won't until I move