PDA

View Full Version : Kul Teska - TRU Exclusive

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Sandtroopers (http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=11691.msg257865#msg257865) got yet another image in the form of Kul Teska, who is from The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes video game, which I thought was enjoyable if not the best game ever. He's pretty huge in the game, and it looks like the packaging was reinforced with extra cardboard, so maybe they got it right. Either way, he looks pretty cool.

Darth Metalmute
05-10-2010, 01:28 PM
He looks huge! I'm glad they made him. It's nice to see figures from that game.

I don't know about best game ever, but I'm currently enjoying it. I'd have it beat by now, but my teammate, (son) is grounded till the end of the school year from video games.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-10-2010, 01:37 PM
My language makes it look like it's the best game ever, when I meant to say it's NOT the best game ever. Weird camera angles and controls and such.

Darth Metalmute
05-10-2010, 03:19 PM
I was almost sure you were being sarcastic, don't know why I didn't go with it.

I didn't have that much of a problem when I was playing two player. Probably because you can't outrun your teammate. My biggest problem was hopping on all the vehicles.

DarkArtist
05-12-2010, 02:15 PM
he looks awesome. can't wait to get one.

DarkJedi5
05-12-2010, 05:34 PM
I rarely buy CW figures but even this guy looks really cool. The figure doesn't look all that cartoony so I think I'll have to get one.

DarkJedi5
07-22-2010, 10:40 PM
I see reports of these suckers hitting around the web... anyone here find one yet?

bkusna
07-22-2010, 10:45 PM
they had at least 20 at each TRU in OKC today...passed on all of them.$14.99 HUGE figure....i collect mainly the vintage collection

El Chuxter
07-22-2010, 10:59 PM
I saw it two days ago in the Inland Empire, but had no idea it wasn't widespread yet.

DarkArtist
07-23-2010, 08:33 AM
no sign of him so far... hoping to spot on this tomorrow.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-23-2010, 10:22 AM
It doesn't seem to fit the 3 3/4" scale of figs. There were about 20-some of them on the shelf. Saw it, and its $14.99 cost, and like a quarterback, passed.

Ando
07-23-2010, 10:56 AM
I saw a couple last night when I got my GH AT-AT's. That thing is ginormous!

DarkJedi5
07-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Got mine today. Haven't opened him yet but he is a really hefty figure.

Snowtrooper
09-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Just curious if anyone has purchased this figure yet. I got mine today from an order I placed at TRU.com. I opened up the envelope this was in and my first thought was "THIS THING IS FRIGGIN HUGE!!!" I don't have it out of the box, but I think its around 8" tall. I know it stands taller than the Darktrooper PhIII. You'd almost think it belongs in a different line. It was $14.99 and I think that its worth it. You get an enormous figure that really looks awesome.

I wasn't sure if I was going to buy one, but it received very positive reviews, so I decided to pull the trigger. Since I ordered it with the Boba Fett battle pack, I also got free shipping to boot.

Maerj2000
09-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Just curious if anyone has purchased this figure yet. I got mine today from an order I placed at TRU.com. I opened up the envelope this was in and my first thought was "THIS THING IS FRIGGIN HUGE!!!" I don't have it out of the box, but I think its around 8" tall. I know it stands taller than the Darktrooper PhIII. You'd almost think it belongs in a different line. It was $14.99 and I think that its worth it. You get an enormous figure that really looks awesome.

I wasn't sure if I was going to buy one, but it garnered very positive reviews, so I decided to pull the trigger. Since I ordered it with the Boba Fett battle pack, I also got free shipping to boot.

I actually wondered if it was supposed to be a different scale figure. I looked it up and found a screen shot from the game and this guy was actually in scale. I never played the game but I love weird alien figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Snowtrooper, I did the same thing - last night, I ordered the Rise of Boba Fett set and Kul Teska (or, as the TRU site calls him, Kol Tesica :p ) and got free shipping. This game had some crappy controls in places, but overall it was fun, and this character was pretty cool.