PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations! JMG ties the knot!

figrin bran
05-13-2010, 12:38 AM
This was from Jedi Master Guyute's Lost blog

On a personal side note, I am getting married this weekend and the fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon out in Las Vegas. We are both huge LOST nerds and we made sure we got a room with a 42'' plasma HD TV. hehhehe We will be out WEst for the rest of the series, but that won't be a problem in getting the blog out. In fact, we booked an extra day just so we could watch the finale with some friends and I could get the blog out before we started heading back to Toledo.

Congratulations to a longtime SSG'er!

Best wishes to you and your bride!

TeeEye7
05-13-2010, 03:04 AM
Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. JMG! :love:

JimJamBonds
05-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Congrats JMG!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Many thanks for the kind words! We're both in a frenzy right now packing, but I know once all the dust settles, we're going to be very happy. Thanks again, folks! :)

El Chuxter
05-13-2010, 03:12 PM
My sincere condolences. :D

j/k :thumbsup:

sith_killer_99
05-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Congrats!!!:thumbsup:

JediTricks
05-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Wow, fantastic! Congratulations!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Hey, nice work!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-13-2010, 09:33 PM
lol Chux.

Thanks for the kind words everybody!!! This will probably be the last time I visit this thread for a few days; we're leaving tomorrow with the wedding on saturday and then off to Vegas for a week or so. Thanks again! :)

figrin bran
05-13-2010, 09:53 PM
So you get to add something to "what milestones have you crossed since joining SSG"! :p

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Greetings from sunny Las Vegas! After a great wedding in chicago along with a nice luncheon with family/friends, we took the 34 hour train ride out west to Vegas. It was a really great time, with terrific scenery of New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona. The plain states.......well, I slept. lol We're having a great time out here; we headed out to Rock Rock Canyons, caught the Titanic Exhibition at the Luxor and are checking out the Bodies one today, we caught Cirque De Soleil's performance of: "The Beatles: LOVE" and it was astounding. We've done some gambling (i broke even, she's won 50 bucks lol) and we've had some great meals. We randomly hit the Bellagio buffet last night and it was great. They had, EVERYTHING: sushi, prime rib, steak, crab legs, salmon, etc. Easily worth the 24 each price tag!

We have some friends coming in tonight to see us and LOST it up with us on sunday evening. Until then, more running around and drinks tonight! yay!

:thumbsup:

JetsAndHeels
05-21-2010, 11:20 AM
JMG, I would like to wish you congratulations. I'm glad to hear you are having so much fun on your trip. Enjoy the rest of it and get home safely!!