PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox cut from TF3

sith_killer_99
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
It looks like Megan Fox has been cut from Transformer 3.

http://www.examiner.com/x-18646-Spokane-Movie-Examiner~y2010m5d19-Megan-Fox-cut-from-Transformers-3

JimJamBonds
05-19-2010, 08:16 PM
That'll happen when you compare the director to Hitler.

El Chuxter
05-19-2010, 08:33 PM
She's such a lousy actress, removing her from most films would improve them (assuming she has no nude scenes). With TF, though, it makes no difference.

sith_killer_99
05-19-2010, 10:52 PM
She's such a lousy actress, removing her from most films would improve them (assuming she has no nude scenes). With TF, though, it makes no difference.

Hahaha...I was waiting for you to mention her lousy acting.

BTW, I have topless pics of Ms. Fox, she not all that...then again, Hollywood has a way of making almost everything look better than in real life.:D

Darth Metalmute
05-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Here what I don't get. The script is done, the filming has started. She obviously was in the plans for TF3 or this would have been announced weeks ago. So they are removing a main character after they began filming? Two person dialogs don't exactly drop easily, they involve a major script re-write.

Maybe Bay will take Lucas' route and digitally remove her from the first two movies.

And talk about a tough month for Fox. First losing hottest woman to Katy Perry then losing TF3.

JimJamBonds
05-20-2010, 09:03 AM
I'd think dumping her was probably in the works for sometime. They could have said "yeah you're in T3" while never actually planning on having her in the movie. Now that filming has started (this week I think) dumping her now might put an extra bit spinning the knife after its already in her.

JetsAndHeels
05-21-2010, 11:07 AM
This might be one of Michael Bay's ploys. He hasn't necessarily been up front and honest when it comes to these films. Then again, if it is indeed true it isn't that big of a deal anyway. I just want to see the Decepticons destroy the Autobots. :)

Bel-Cam Jos
05-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Or is it just MeganTron creating a deception/con plot for the film?

And SK, nice burying of the lead in your post there, BTW.

Darth Metalmute
06-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Fox has been replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

At least Bay replaced Fox with someone who can act, instead of someone who showed up for the interview in lingerie.....

Opps.

JimJamBonds
06-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Fox has been replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

At least Bay replaced Fox with someone who can act, instead of someone who showed up for the interview in lingerie.....

Opps.

I just fired up the Google machine and based on the pictures I saw I wouldn't put it past ol' Rosie to show up in that type of outfit. :D

Slicker
06-04-2010, 04:15 PM
If you ask me she's really fuggles. Blech.

Tycho
06-04-2010, 04:32 PM
The movie should be about Optimus Prime and starring him -especially if this is the 3rd and last Transformers movie.