PDA

View Full Version : Lists?

jedijason1138
02-28-2002, 07:32 PM
I'm trying to find a pretty complete list of what toys are going to be available in April. I have been looking for one, but the closest thing I came across was a description of some of the new figs. I need to have some reference so I know how much money I'm going to be needing.

Lord Tenebrous
02-28-2002, 08:34 PM
Hasbro (http://www.starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?id=48) has a decent description on what's to be available from the get-go and shortly after. :)

JEDIpartner
03-01-2002, 09:49 AM
You can always ask Jar Jar Binks for one. He's awfully fond of printing up lists for people! I think he even has a list in the 52 basic figures thread! :D

Jargo
03-01-2002, 05:02 PM
Well that was terribly helpful of you JEDIpartnr, how I wish there were more helpful people around to point the way. I wish I could be more helpful. maybe that's something I can aspire to and strive to achieve......

Lists are always subject to change and figures can be added in to an assortment at any time, so keep a few pennies to one side just in case.

there, that was a start wasn't it? :p

Jek Porky 2002
03-01-2002, 06:55 PM
I made a list not long back of all the confermed figures but it only came up 2 30 odd.