PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Finds At Ross Stores....Target and Walmart Exclusives!!!

borisfan84
05-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Tonight in Middle Tennessee, I found some amazing items at Ross. First off, there were the Walmart exclusive The Force Unleashed 3 packs for $7.99. I picked up the Emperor Palpatine with Shadow Stormtroopers; great set at a great price.
Next up, Ross had the Target exclusives of The Clone Wars Assault on Ryloth and Ambush at Abregado for $11.99. This is amazing since the Target stores are Tennessee are starting to get these back in stock at $23.99. Finally, Ross had 3 of the Walmart exclusive Imperial Pilots Evolution 3 pack from last year for $10.99. As always, keep your eyes out for what these kind of discount stores are getting throughout the year.

El Chuxter
05-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Indeed.

Some other things found at various closeout stores:

Dewback (WM Exclusive) at Ross
Octuparra (WM Exclusive) at Ross
AT-ST (WM Exclusive) at Ross
Galactic Heroes Multipacks (TRU Exclusive) at Ross
TF Classics Megatron, Overkill, and Motormaster (?) (hasbrotoyshop.com Exclusives) at Marshall's
GIJoe Assault on/Defense of Cobra Island 7-packs (Online Shared Exclusives) at Ross
Legacy Stormtroopers Multipack (Online Shared Exclusive) at Ross and TJ Maxx
Batman: The Brave and the Bold Minifigures (TRU Exclusive) at Tuesday Morning

(Marshall's and TJ Maxx are the same company. Anything at one is likely to show up at the other. Also, though not as likely due to the generally smaller toy departments, HomeGoods is the same company as well.)

El Chuxter
05-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Also, though it's not likely they're still around, the following showed up at Rite-Aid (of all places) about a year ago, all former online shared exclusives:

GIJoe Hostile Environment Cobra Sets
Star Wars: Crimson Empire Crucible (Power Rangers lol) Set
TIE Fighter with Rebel Logo

Also a Transformers multipack of some sort, which might've been a Target exclusive.

Lord Malakite
05-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Star Wars: Crimson Empire Crucible (Power Rangers lol) Set
I still not seeing the resemblance to Power Rangers.:Ponder:

El Chuxter
05-23-2010, 11:06 AM
You are still the only one. :p

RamaSha
05-27-2010, 12:56 AM
I'd love to get a AT-ST and Dewback at the prices they are selling for Ross (I am cursed with one of those Wal-Marts that never gets exclusives.) but not single Ross in the entire state of MO.