PDA

View Full Version : The greatest shirt EVER

El Chuxter
05-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Gaze upon the majesty of this article of clothing, which is so incredibly awesome it transcends the moniker "t-shirt" and needs a new, more awesome sounding name. I call it a "Broffkein." That sounds like a name more worthy of this work of art.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1320810

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that Leonardo da Vinci designed this shirt for Benjamin Franklin, and he then wore it to ancient Rome where he invented rock and roll, defeating the dinosaurs in a battle of the bands and depressing them so badly that the entire dinosaur family committed sepukku. Franklin then spent a romantic weekend on the moon with Helen of Troy, Susan B Anthony, the Bronte sisters, and Megan Fox, and they partied so hard that it left the entire moon in ruins. The original shirt was passed down to Ronnie James Dio, who found that it was so powerful that he turned into a being of pure awesome when he wore it, and his family had to lie to the world and say he was dead because mere mortals cannot comprehend the awesome of an energy-being Ronnie James Dio wearing this shirt. He now is in charge of rain for the entire solar system.

JimJamBonds
05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
I don't know Chux, I like this shirt even better.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1320818

JediTricks
05-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh dear lordy, when did SWS get a sense of humor???

Ewoks howling looks weird, like they're really into whistling.

2-1B
05-24-2010, 06:52 PM
the back of the Ewok shirt shows Ted Nugent drawing down on them with his bow.

El Chuxter
05-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Anyone order from SWS lately? Do they occasionally run sales? I need that shirt like a guy who lost 95% of his blood in a car wreck needs a transfusion, but $22 + S&H + tax is kinda steep.

InsaneJediGirl
05-31-2010, 08:04 PM
Anyone order from SWS lately? Do they occasionally run sales? I need that shirt like a guy who lost 95% of his blood in a car wreck needs a transfusion, but $22 + S&H + tax is kinda steep.

Just remember Father's Day is coming up. Drop little Ewok hints all over the house...

Bel-Cam Jos
05-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Anyone order from SWS lately? Do they occasionally run sales? I need that shirt like a guy who lost 95% of his blood in a car wreck needs a transfusion, but $22 + S&H + tax is kinda steep.I think their Memorial Day weekend sale was 10% off everything. If that's true, you have a couple hours left, but it basically just saves you tax. :(

bigbarada
06-01-2010, 07:28 PM
That is a pretty amazing shirt! It's just too bad that it's all black, because there is no way that I would wear a black t-shirt with summer about to start.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Most of my cool-looking SW shirts are black, too. They're in great shape, :) due to infrequent wear. :(

Darth Metalmute
06-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Most of my cool-looking SW shirts are black, too. They're in great shape, :) due to infrequent wear. :(

My wife made all my infrequently worn Star Wars T-Shirts into a quilt.
And since she made it, I'm allowed to display it in the family room.

Ando
06-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Both those shirts are pretty awesome, but the Ewok shirt is outstanding!:thumbsup:

Darth Metalmute
06-02-2010, 07:30 PM
My wife made all my infrequently worn Star Wars T-Shirts into a quilt.
And since she made it, I'm allowed to display it in the family room.

Heres a pic of the quilt.

JimJamBonds
06-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Talk about a mash up!

Darth Metalmute
06-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Yeah, she wanted to get rid of all my Bronco T-Shirts too. It was a surprise Christmas present a couple of years ago. Had I known, I had 4 other Star Wars shirts that could have gone instead.

bigbarada
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah, she wanted to get rid of all my Bronco T-Shirts too. It was a surprise Christmas present a couple of years ago. Had I known, I had 4 other Star Wars shirts that could have gone instead.

Well, you better make sure that she sees you playing with all your action figures on a regular basis or she might just chop them up and turn them into a Star Wars mosaic tabletop for you next Christmas.

JimJamBonds
06-03-2010, 12:06 PM

Then she could have made a Bronco blanket as well.:D

Darth Metalmute
06-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, you better make sure that she sees you playing with all your action figures on a regular basis or she might just chop them up and turn them into a Star Wars mosaic tabletop for you next Christmas.

Don't give her any ideas.:sad: She's not above doing that.

Then she could have made a Bronco blanket as well.:D

She has already said no more t-shirt quilts. Apparently this one was a pain.

JimJamBonds
06-03-2010, 10:55 PM
She has already said no more t-shirt quilts. Apparently this one was a pain.

Even if you stockpile enough t-shirts? :D

Darth Metalmute
06-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Even if you stockpile enough t-shirts? :D

If I wasted an more money on T-Shirts I won't wear, she probably would burn my Star Wars collection.:twisted:

JimJamBonds
06-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Ok, instead of it being a blanket maybe then a Bronco towel? :)

Darth Jax
06-04-2010, 06:26 PM
the bronco t's could've made great kindling.