PDA

View Full Version : What are your pegwarmers?

TK421
02-28-2002, 07:48 PM
Here are the pegwarmers for Red Deer Alberta. Expect cloudy conditions.
Toys R us:
12"
4-Lom, DS droid,DS Trooper
25th anni.
Luke and Leia
POTJ
Sabe,Ketwol,Duro,Bespin guard,Shimi,Chewie,Leia,Sing,
Bacta Luke , Darth maul, Darth maul sith, Harley Qui Gonn, Snowbie wan, Training obi wan

EP1 Final duel
3P0 Palm taker and Chewie

Wal-Mart (all the Coll.1 figures are $5.00)
Luke,Leia,Chewie,DS han,Sing,Shimi,Ketwol,Duro,Theed amidala,
IG-88,EW vader,Bespin guard,Darth Maul Sith

Zellers:
EP1 Padme
Flash speeder

:dead: :cry: ;)

mabudonicus
02-28-2002, 08:03 PM
Right near Niagara falls..... You can still get preview STAPs here!! At Zellers!!! And in one scalpers near here, they have a 12" electronic Jar Jar for like 50 something dollars, for crying out loud!!
At least they finally got rid of bossk and 21b- I thought that was gonna last forever!!!!

Amanamike
02-28-2002, 10:11 PM
Ok over here in BC we got
Ketwol
Duros
Shmi Skywalker
Sabe
Bespin guard
Bacta luke
Mechanic chewie
Aurra Sing
Leia Bespin escape
I bought all the Xwing Lukes so maybe there might be more of those. Thats about it. Oh ya for 12" we got Death Star Trooper and the Luke pack with all the different outfits.

fourtwo
03-01-2002, 12:13 AM
yeah, what amanamike said.
red deer sounds pretty sweet, i still have yet to see the 25th anniversary stuff or palm talkers and i could always use another vader

TK421
03-01-2002, 09:52 AM
Yeah I bought the other 25th sets.
They should be at mass retail everywhere now?
I got mine at TRU.

Darkross
03-05-2002, 10:34 AM
From where I live, there isn't much for peg warmers at all. I was at Wal-Mart in Fredericton a few weeks ago and I saw Bespin Guard, Shimi, Ellors Madak, Ketwol, and Maul Sith Apprentice. No Luke Bacta Tanks or Maul with training droid.

mabudonicus
03-06-2002, 11:09 AM
Don't sweat it too much. Every time I see a swarm of em just hanging there, the set looks sillier and sillier. AOTC is close enough now that I'm starting to imagine what it'll be like to go into a TRU and actually have to decide WHICH FIGURE I LIKE BEST!! I'm sure everyone else who would read this thread feels the same. It'll be like some bizzarre dream!! Especially considering that( and yeah, I know I'm jumping the gun here, but it seems to feel okay) it looks like AOTC will be an undeniable SMASH HIT, and if so, we can expect all of the planned product to see the light of day, maybe even in CANADA!!! Man, this just could make up for at least a few of the crushing disappointments, eh fellows?? C'mon AOTC, c'mon hasbro, and let us rush forward into the raging current..... to Victory (and some sweet new toys)!!

billfremore
03-07-2002, 09:52 AM
I agree with mabudon, it will be a glorious day when we all can walk into any toy store and be faced with a selection we've only dreamed about.

My biggest fear is that we're gonna get screwed out of the last three waves of POTJ figures...

Damn you Hasbro, you go to hell! you go to ell and you die!!!:D