PDA

View Full Version : Any cool uses for CommTech chips?

Darth_Maul25SW
02-28-2002, 11:02 PM
I loved commtech chips. Mostly because they were a free action figure stand. But have you guys used them for anything else. I built a miniture model of Stonghenge with them. What about you guys?

Emperor Howdy
03-01-2002, 12:46 AM
About two high can level an unbalanced washing machine.

JEDIpartner
03-01-2002, 09:40 AM
Electronic Dominoes... if you can get them to stand.

gibbspaulus
03-01-2002, 10:52 AM
Well, using the free, cheap, manky chain you get with the reader you can make an exciting, different charm necklace. A perfect birthday present for the non-discerning SW fan.

LTBasker
03-01-2002, 11:21 AM
Well if you ever role-play in person they might make interesting "electronic chips" :D

Truly though I don't play with them alot but if you lay them all down in a box or something side by side with no slack in the box so they can't move around they might make an interesting display base for figures, nice & shiny plus there would be pegs for the feet. :D

Or I guess a COMMtech ship from your favorite character might make an interesting keyring for car keys or something.

You can also stack'em up on top of each either in a paramid (be sure to put the pegs through the whole where that chain from the COMMtech Reader was supposed to go) and then topple them on your figures as they battle. :evil:

Starfig873
03-01-2002, 07:33 PM
As nice stands as these are, they've become great space-users. ;)

stillakid
03-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Soylent Green is people!

Starfig873
03-02-2002, 08:35 AM
Yes. Yes it is.

It's good on mashed potato's lemme tell you.

Turbowars
03-02-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
About two high can level an unbalanced washing machine. That's what I used them for, Great minds think alike. Other than that they fit nicly in a trash can. I can't help it , I'm a smart @SS :crazed:

Jayspawn
03-03-2002, 12:09 AM
I have all of mine in one of those blue Pepsi bags from Celebration I. I just love those klattering noises they make when I shake em!

"Shake, shake, shake.
Shake, shake, shake.
Shake the COMMtechs!"

"Shake the COMMtechs!"

Starfig873
03-03-2002, 11:56 AM
I bet you could even have them implanted into your skull as a permanent helmet!

Yes, the armor of the future, COMMtech ;)

InsaneJediGirl
03-13-2002, 08:45 PM
Dont know how to please your pierced-SW loving partner?Get them CommTech EarRings.Interchangeable AND fun!Wear a
Obi and Maul and watch your ears battle!

:D :crazed:

Sidiously Darth
03-14-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
Soylent Green is people!

LOL!!! I'm sure many of our fellow forumites do not even know what that means.

I prefer red myself.:D

Sidiously Darth
03-14-2002, 07:40 PM
Opps!

As far as the CT chips. I got rid of most of mine along w/ my reader. I have lots of stands and an ultarama. I did keep a couple for the holocam droids.:)

Bel-Cam Jos
03-15-2002, 06:02 PM
The best things that go with COMMtech chips are either salsa or dip. :D I have them on the chain from the Reader, inside my Star Wars School Days mini lunchbox. I use them to make my figures talk! ;) I've always wanted to hear Bruce Richardson as Senator Palaptine and Linda Watson as Padme'! Alejandro Martinez sounds almost exactly like Mace Windu! :p

Darth_Maul25SW
03-15-2002, 06:47 PM
Are those really the names of people who did the voices for the chips??