PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics Help

InsaneJediGirl
06-13-2010, 12:47 AM
So my work plays weird music, thats supposed to be "hip". My co-workers and I were talking about how we've never heard half the songs outside the store.Anyways, there's this one song I want to crack the mystery to.

The only line of the lyrics I can really,really remember is "This is the way you put my heart under attack, the story of you and me"

Weird part is, it sounds like Tom DeLonge is doing the backing vocals....which is the main reason I want to know the artist, to see if I'm right:D

Lord Malakite
06-13-2010, 04:41 AM
So my work plays weird music, thats supposed to be "hip". My co-workers and I were talking about how we've never heard half the songs outside the store.Anyways, there's this one song I want to crack the mystery to.

The only line of the lyrics I can really,really remember is "This is the way you put my heart under attack, the story of you and me"

Weird part is, it sounds like Tom DeLonge is doing the backing vocals....which is the main reason I want to know the artist, to see if I'm right:D

I did a good deal of searching and couldn't come up with any song with exact those lyrics. Did find a song about a guy being stung by a bumblebee and then being fed poison by his lady friend.

InsaneJediGirl
06-13-2010, 10:59 AM
I found the same thing Mala. Just weird songs on top of weird songs. Oh well.