PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2010

pegger
06-25-2010, 05:30 PM
OK - so I've been posting much - but BB is coming around - so I thought I'd show up for reg. show lovers! I can't wait!!!!

2 more weeks!

OC47150
06-30-2010, 08:40 PM
Here's the lucky HGs!!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/06/big-brother-12-meet-your-13-contestants.html

OC47150
07-09-2010, 08:23 PM
I can't remember which lady said it (I think it was Britney or Kathy) but the line of the night was, I was beaten by a slippery wiener! I laughed!!

As for the saboteur, I initially thought it might be Kathy (just because she's a cop) or Andrew (because he has it together more than some others), but those two choices are too obvious. Then Britney fell during the HOH challenge. When she fell, she first grabbed one knee, then switched to the second knee. Hmmm....

Interesting group this year. Money is high-maintenance. That much is pretty obvious.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Seems like an alright group of people this year. In terms of hotness, pretty much all the girls aren't bad. Hopefully the saboteur thing will be interesting . . . I don't know enough about the HGs yet to pick out who it could be, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything.

pegger
07-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Seems like an alright group of people this year. In terms of hotness, pretty much all the girls aren't bad. Hopefully the saboteur thing will be interesting . . . I don't know enough about the HGs yet to pick out who it could be, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything.

Red head chickee - with the big thingees would be OK - if she just shut up. She wins most annoying houseguest.

I think it's Britney (the saboteur)

OC47150
07-12-2010, 07:44 PM
I think I accidentally came across who the saboteur is. I will keep it to myself, at least until the person is revealed.

Hayden may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but nominating Brendan and Rachel, just to squash a potential alliance, isn't a bad move. I hope Rachel sticks around for a while. :lipsrsealed:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-12-2010, 08:41 PM
I can't say the nominations were bad, but something about Hayden bugs me. He talks like a 12-year-old, or something . . . I can't quite place it.

UKWildcat
07-14-2010, 04:33 PM
I actually like both Brendon and Boobies, so I was a little disappointed in the nominations, but not surprised. That being said, I hope they both avoid elimination this week somehow.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with the selection of house guests. Although Enzo, the dude from Brooklyn, or Jersey, or where ever, is rather obnoxious. The jewish guy is annoying too. Same goes for Britney... and maybe the cop lady. Okay, maybe I should say I am pleased with quite a few of the house guests.

Of the chicks, I really like Kristen, even though they hardly showed her during this last episode. Of the dudes, like I said earlier, I like Brendon... but I don't know if he will last long (even if he makes it past this week). He is a pretty big threat, or he is perceived that way anyways. Annie and Lane could be okay too. Matt could be a really good player this season, he is kind of a wild card - I can see him going far in this game. Monet and Ragan are pretty much meh... Could go either way on these two. I wanted to like Hayden, but his nominations didn't do him any favors for me. And I totally know what you are talking about JJL! LOL.

OC47150
07-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Spoiler on tonight's show:

Gotta wonder if the producers are scrambling to find a new saboteur since their pick went out the door. Boy, to advertise the whole season on one aspect and it going down the drain (possibly) in one week is rough!

Boobies is HOH!!! She's going after Hayden.

Kristen's received very little camera time in two eps now. That's interesting.

Regarding Wed. nite's ep, Hayden realized he made a mistake by going after Brendon and Boobies. It's gonna bit Hayden in the butt.

pegger
07-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Spoilers!!!!!

LMAO when it blew up in BS's face! Awesome. Liked Annie - sorry to see her go.

Hayden being up is a no-brainer. But I don't think his alliance is blown yet - will be interesting to see who #2 is....

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Gotta wonder if the producers are scrambling to find a new saboteur since their pick went out the door. Boy, to advertise the whole season on one aspect and it going down the drain (possibly) in one week is rough!
I wondered that as well. There's still the twist of two people being friends, plus who knows what else there could be. But yeah, it's funny/somewhat disappointing that the major twist is gone after a damn week.

OC47150
07-16-2010, 07:32 PM
I can see mind games aplenty for at least a couple of weeks, with HGs pointing fingers at each other wondering who the Saboteur is.

Came across this interesting article:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/07/big-brother-12-all-houseguests-sequestered----someone-returning.html

Hmm, makes you think that an evicted HG will make a return later this summer.

OC47150
07-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Let's have a pity party for poor Britney. Boo hoo. What a drama queen.

Matt, you played your paranoia hand a little too hard. If I were Rachel, your butt would've been nominated.

OC47150
07-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Can't say I'm disappointed to see Monet go. She's one of the brattiest, cattiest HGs in a long time. Same goes for Britney.

I was pretty sure Matt wouldn't go; had too many votes in his favor, regardless of the house meeting.

If Brendon and Rachel were smart, they'd ally with Kathy, Ragan and Andrew. Those three are the floaters right now.

On Oddandstupid.com, it was reported Matt was on a reality show five years ago called Average Joes, where nerds tried to win a hot lady's love. The site posted a cast photo of Matt and the other guys.

Totally unrelated, but my new guilty pleasure is Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Gene did a big band-themed show in Vegas, and I swear there was a big-boobed lady in the audience who easily could've been Rachel!

pegger
07-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah - I was happy to see her go too.

OC47150
07-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Talk about going out in a blaze of glory!!! Wow, Andrew really stirred up the poo in the house!!!

Kristen's had it too easy these few weeks. I'm glad to see her sweat a little bit.

And a new saboteur! I think it should be Britney, 'cause her ditzy little mind wouldn't be able to handle the stress!!! :yes:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Andrew was really growing on me lately, even though his tactics were a bit bizarre. That speech was certainly entertaining; I'd like to see how the HGs react to it.

OC47150
08-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Kristen coasted for a month. Those days are gone. :yes: Unless she wins the POV, I'm betting she's gone.

I think Rachel and Brendon are making critical mistakes. They should allign themselves with Regan and Kathy (and Andrew, when he was still in the house) to form an alliance to tackle the Brigade.

OC47150
08-05-2010, 09:51 PM
For a second, I thought Hayden might go home. It would've been a smart move on the HGs' part. Kristen finally came to life these last few days, working, planting seeds of doubt. Too little, too late.

But her bootay did look pretty nice in the unitard!!

Why doesn't anyone believe the Brigade exists?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Why doesn't anyone believe the Brigade exists?
Probably because they haven't accomplished a single thing. :p

pegger
08-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Yeah - I was joping for a moment of intelligence from the others - but alas.....

One of the Brigade will win it this year.....

OC47150
08-09-2010, 10:46 AM
If a Brigade member has to win, I'd like to see Lane be the winner. He's not as cocky as Matt, or a meathead as Hayden. The jury's still out on Enzo.

That said, I think it's interesting the smallest member of the Brigade became HOH for the second time.

Ragan underestimates himself. I think he could've gave Matt a run for his money last night and went a little longer on the HOH challenge.

Nominating Rachel and Brendon was the only move Matt could've made. I could see the HGs living with Brendon longer than Rachel...at least a week.

Then again, Rachel likes stirring the pot. I could also see the producers do their best to keep her in the house longer.

OC47150
08-12-2010, 07:55 PM
So Brendon falling on his sword for Rachel didn't work. Not really shocking. She made too many enemies, and when she should've built alliances, she wasn't. Really thought the producers would work harder to keep Rach in the house. She definitely made things interesting. It will be a little more boring now.

But Brendon was right during the POV speech: Britney is a little brat.

Matt's the most smug son of a gun in the house. Don't care for him at all.

Nice to see Jeff and Jordan last night. I need to check out Jeff's show on the web. One of the first winners from the Amazing Race did it last year, and it was very interesting. WGN aired the show, and I hope they do it again.

OC47150
08-16-2010, 07:42 PM
I didn't realize there was a golf tourney on earlier and everything ran late, so the DVR recorded about 40 minutes of golf and 60 Minutes. Around 10 p.m., turned CBS on to see if BB was still on and caught the last 20 minutes or so.

Would've liked to seen Brendon win the HOH competition.

I miss the food competitions from years past. Would like to see those come back.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-16-2010, 11:37 PM
My DVR messed up too, but it was On Demand today.

So glad to see Rachel gone.

OC47150
08-19-2010, 10:32 AM
A great twist on the Pandora's Box. I had a feeling Brendan and Rachel wouldn't spend time together.

Part of me thinks Matt will use the silver POV on himself. Yet, there's a part that thinks he's confident that the other Brigade members would vote to keep him in the house and not use the POV.

I'm not a fan of Ragan's. But last night exchange between him and Rachel made me wonder if and how HGs can go back to their careers after been preceived on national TV and the 'net.

Rachel didn't make any new friends herself when she waltzed back in and said 'I'm back, b******.'

OC47150
08-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh, Matt, Matt, Matt. You sneaky, slimy son of a gun.

And poor Kathy got blindsided by a Mack truck. At least she didn't have to sweat it out.

Gotta wonder if Lane will work on Britney and try to get her to nominate Matt.

OC47150
08-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Before last night's ep, Matt's chances of getting to the final were good. But the Brigade is starting to crumble, as are Matt's chances of winning. Unless he wins HOH regularly, he'll be gone in the next few weeks.

I really miss the food competition. The have/have not comps just aren't the same.

nohagent
08-24-2010, 02:07 AM
My god, all these people around me watch this show. Julie, Portia, Georgi, Kate, Daphne, etc.... It reminds me of why I hated MTV's real world back in the day, and uh, yeah........why I hated high school too.

OC47150
08-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Glad to see Mr. Obnoxious gone. Matt made the fatal mistake of working the game too hard in the last week or so, making too many promises to too many people.

I will miss Brendan. His game really improved after Rachel left. I think Britney and Ragan's days in the house are numbered, especially if they don't win HOH.

Wednesday night's ep was good. Britney and Hayden each grew a brain! I loved that Britney had to spend an hour in a locked room with the original Muscle Head!

pegger
08-31-2010, 04:23 PM
I was kinda sad to see Brenden go. It was good to see him start thinking with his bigger head....

I hope Lane wins it - I would love to see if a power move now, but I don't think it will happen. I call Hayden/Lane in the final 2 - Lane would win it.

OC47150
08-31-2010, 07:12 PM
I was kinda sad to see Brenden go. It was good to see him start thinking with his bigger head....

I hope Lane wins it - I would love to see if a power move now, but I don't think it will happen. I call Hayden/Lane in the final 2 - Lane would win it.

Lane is the one I want to see win, but he needs to get over his fixation/crush/obsession/whatever with Britney and cut her loose.

OC47150
09-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Were Enzo and Lane picking their noses on national TV?

Man up, Ragan!!! It's just a game.

OC47150
09-02-2010, 08:35 PM
I think what happened in the jury house was more interesting than the rest of the show. Matt's lies are catching up with him.

I don't think Britney has the votes, if she makes it to the final two. The comments in the jury house proved that.

OC47150
09-09-2010, 08:15 PM
It's been an interesting week in the BB house.

I have mixed feelings about the Brigade revealing itself to Britney. They could've kept the secret all summer long and no one know the better. Yet, I see where the guys respected Britney enough to tell her their secret.

I think Hayden will win the final HOH. Just a feeling. If that's the case, send Lane home. He has money, and if he wins, sounds like he's gonna blow it.

OC47150
09-14-2010, 08:53 PM
With the finale less than a day away, I'd like to see Hayden or Enzo win. It wouldn't bother me if Lane won, but he doesn't need the money.