PDA

View Full Version : The Clone Wars 2010 figures

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Apparently the new vehicles include those ever-present booklets that show off new products. The one in the blue-and-black packaging has a list of all the new Clone Wars figures for the year. Here's the list, with confirmed new ones in bold:

1. Captain Rex (Orto Plutonia)
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Clone Commander Cody
4. Destroyer Droid
5. Yoda
6. Count Dooku
7. Anakin Skywalker
8. Pre Vizsla
9. Mandalorian Police Officer
10. General Grievous
11. Aurra Sing
12. Captain Rex
13. Cad Bane
14. Clone Pilot Odd Ball
15. Asajj Ventress
16. Super Battle Droid
17. Ahsoka
18. ARF Trooper
19. Battle Droid
20. Mace Windu
21. Commander Gree
22. Battle Droid Commander
23. Kit Fisto
24. ARF Trooper (Teth Camo)
25. Ki-Adi-Mundi
26. Clone Trooper
27. R2-D2
28. Clone Pilot
29. Mandalorian Warrior
30. R4-P17
31. Shaak Ti
32. Boba Fett
33. Embo
34. Undead Geonosian
35. Clone Trooper Draa
36. Clone Commander Jet
37. Quinlan Vos
38. Cato Parasitti

I'm not sure about #26, but it's probably a re-release of the white clone. I'm also not sure on the Clone Pilot, but as Odd Ball is also coming, I assume it's different (perhaps a re-release of Matchstick?). I wonder how the Boba Fett is different from the Slave I version, if at all - hopefully it's the poncho version. Anyway, the rest of the new stuff sounds cool - and it'll be awesome to have Quinlan Vos in the show, even though I can hear continuity hounds crying already. :p

sonofsokol
07-02-2010, 01:37 AM
#26 could be a flame thrower clone (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_flame_trooper)... we've heard rumors of that haven't we???

I am really excited for Embo, Commander Jet, Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos. I also really look forward to Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos making their debuts on the show. :yes:

I am crossing my fingers that #28 is the clone pilot below

Darth Awgmon
07-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Saw the remnants of a cse of these late yesterday at TRU. They had Yoda, Cody, and the Mandalorian Police officer

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-02-2010, 12:48 PM
#26 could be a flame thrower clone (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_flame_trooper)... we've heard rumors of that haven't we???
That would be awesome. It would also be easy for Hasbro, since it would just be a repaint of arctic Rex with a different gun. Hopefully you're right.

sonofsokol
07-02-2010, 01:31 PM
With several other figures coming from Landing at Point Rain and the episodes that followed right after that (Weapons Factory,Legacy of Terror, and Brain Invaders) such as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Jet, Undead Geonosian, and Clone Trooper Draa, it makes sense that a Flame Thrower Clone get included.

I am a bit disappointed that Barris Offee is not on that list

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Not a big deal, but still (somewhat) worth noting - the arctic Captain Rex is actually #12, and the normal one is #1. So just switch them. Carry on.

sonofsokol
07-06-2010, 04:47 PM
I got Pre Vizla and Aurra Sing from TRU on Friday. These are some seriously nice figures. The Pre Vizla figures is amazingly well done. I am very impressed with these 2 figures especially after finding out that the new Grievous is a "gummy bear (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=42803)" It will be a task to keep Aurra's antenna-thing from not bending/breaking off, but we'll see what happens.

I didn't get the Madalorian Gaurd, mostly because they are not releasing a Dutchess figure for him to gaurd.:sad:

figrin bran
07-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Pre Vizla is an excellent figure BUT the rocketpack has a hard time staying on. If I recall, he only wore it briefly so I'll probably display him without it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-10-2010, 07:15 PM
A flamethrower clone (http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=12941) showed up on eBay, which means #26 is indeed very likely this version. Too bad it looks like they haven't changed the weapon much, but it still looks cool.

DarkArtist
07-15-2010, 03:55 PM
from a recent Hasbro Q&A over at Rebelscum.com... not liking Hasbro's response since I have yet t even see these waves at retail....this is almost like the Legacy EU at TRU.

Rebelscum: The three 2010 Clone Wars waves have been unusually difficult to come across at retail. It seems that if we didn't see the Aayla wave or Thi-Sen wave in January or february, we completely missed out on these figures, and the troop-builder figures from the Snow Gear Obi-Wan wave were not rereleased with the case revision. Are these figures all sold through, or are there still some cases from these waves that didn't make it to retail due to the glut of pre-Christmas figures hogging shelf space? Most stores' Star Wars sections are mighty thin these days, and it seems hard to believe that Hasbro would prefer all that empty shelf space for the next 6-8 weeks when kids are out of school and may be actively hunting for figures that they see on the back of their Snow Gear figures.

Hasbro: There will be no more releases of Clone Wars figures in the red/white line look, so effectively these waves are done unless we re-release them at a later date (right now, there are no plans). The reason the figure pegs are bare in many places is because Hasbro and our retail partners have been heavily promoting Star Wars figures to clear out the inventory of the red/white packaging prior to the shelf-set of the new blue/black line at the beginning of August. As the new line is a "total reset," all of the old red/white assortments are being discontinued. In some cases, like with basic figures, the promotional activity over the last couple of months has depleted retail and Hasbro inventory ahead of schedule, and some shelves will remain dry until the new line resets.

nohagent
07-15-2010, 05:00 PM
This is bloody ridiculous. At the rate I looked for these figures and found almost none the line may have well never been released. Now what, are we to be held hostage by the scalpers and the online specialty retailers. Sick, shame on you hasbro for screwing up again.

El Chuxter
07-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Check any local Ross, Marshall's, Big Lots, or TJ Maxx stores. It may take a while, and I can't guarantee they will show up, but a lot of later-wave (meaning those right before a relaunch) GIJoe and SW figures show up there eventually.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Here (http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=5485&p=87874#p87867) is a picture of some more figures, including Mandalorian Warrior, Shaak Ti, R4-P17, Boba Fett, and Embo. It doesn't look like Boba has his poncho, but thankfully he's the alternate costume, and not just a repack of the Slave I version.

sirben
07-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Hi, guys. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Anyway, my question is regarding the anti-hailfire droid squad battle pack. Does anyone know if the green colors are the same as the previously released Commander Gree and 41st Elite Corps Trooper?

Thanks in advance.

sirben

ncbarrett
08-02-2010, 01:04 PM
I found several of the new Clone wars figures at Target this weekend.
Picked up Pre Vizsla.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi, guys. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Anyway, my question is regarding the anti-hailfire droid squad battle pack. Does anyone know if the green colors are the same as the previously released Commander Gree and 41st Elite Corps Trooper?

Thanks in advance.

sirben
Hello and welcome!

I got the pack a few days ago. The green here is more olive green than the forest green of Gree and the 41st trooper (the packaging for the battle pack says that these guys are from Bantha Squad, which hasn't been in the show or any other media). So they're not an exact match, and the designs are quite different, but they're still pretty close.

On that note, two of the troopers use the Commander Stone mold with a non-removable helmet, while the others are based on the older, more articulated clone body. They have a little stylized Bantha logo on their shoulders, which I think is pretty funny. It's a nice set if you're into clones, though I would have liked it better if they had used the designs from Eeth Koth's clones as the colors are quite similar if a bit darker here.

El Chuxter
08-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Not sure if this is the proper thread for this, but I got the animated Dooku with speeder for my daughter on clearance for something like $4 the other day at Target.

I'm not planning to start collecting these, but I've got to say, the figure is a rather nice one.

markwa
08-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Are the non-bold ones repacks?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Are the non-bold ones repacks?
Yup. And #26 Clone Trooper is actually new and should be bold. (Mods, any hep here would be hot.)

JediTricks
08-02-2010, 07:50 PM
I didn't get the Madalorian Gaurd, mostly because they are not releasing a Dutchess figure for him to gaurd.:sad:In the episode they come from, these guys don't guard the Duchess, those are a different Mandalorian Guard, these weirdos: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Satine_attends_onaconda_farr%27s_funeral.JPG

The Mando Police Officer figure actually is guarding Pre Vizsla both on the moon of Concordia, and when he visits Satine, and they're also the general police force of Sundari:
http://www.starwars.com/trb/theclonewars/guide/episode212/img23.jpg
http://www.starwars.com/trb/theclonewars/guide/episode212/img50.jpg

Pre Vizla is an excellent figure BUT the rocketpack has a hard time staying on. If I recall, he only wore it briefly so I'll probably display him without it.Mine stays on very well with the cape behind it, and ok with it between the pack and the figure.

A flamethrower clone (http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=12941) showed up on eBay, which means #26 is indeed very likely this version. Too bad it looks like they haven't changed the weapon much, but it still looks cool.That leaked version has the wrong weapon, as seen here:
http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/basic-3-3-2f4-22-figures/p34225-hasbro.html

Here (http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=5485&p=87874#p87867) is a picture of some more figures, including Mandalorian Warrior, Shaak Ti, R4-P17, Boba Fett, and Embo. It doesn't look like Boba has his poncho, but thankfully he's the alternate costume, and not just a repack of the Slave I version.Boba looks better than the Slave I version, more of a fun figure to have. And it's great to see Embo realized so quickly, but I hope his hat is removable. R4 is ok, but feels a bit late. Shaak Ti is very whatever, as is the umpteen millionth CW Death Watch Mandalorian, but that's ok I guess - though I hope he has a rifle as well as those 2 blasters, or I won't bother.

sonofsokol
08-03-2010, 11:32 AM
I got the pack a few days ago. The green here is more olive green than the forest green of Gree and the 41st trooper (the packaging for the battle pack says that these guys are from Bantha Squad, which hasn't been in the show or any other media). So they're not an exact match, and the designs are quite different, but they're still pretty close.

On that note, two of the troopers use the Commander Stone mold with a non-removable helmet, while the others are based on the older, more articulated clone body. They have a little stylized Bantha logo on their shoulders, which I think is pretty funny. It's a nice set if you're into clones, though I would have liked it better if they had used the designs from Eeth Koth's clones as the colors are quite similar if a bit darker here.

I appreciate the information! Sounds like a pretty cool set. Its nice to get some "grunts" with different colors. I really like the Commander Stone sculpt, but its good to see that the older style is still being used. Nice catch on Eeth Koth's clones too. Man, I need to go back and watch season 2.

And speaking of that....

In the episode they come from, these guys don't guard the Duchess, those are a different Mandalorian Guard, these weirdos

The Mando Police Officer figure actually is guarding Pre Vizsla both on the moon of Concordia, and when he visits Satine, and they're also the general police force of Sundari

Indeed, I really need to rewatch season 2. I ended up buying this figure a few days after posting that remark; it was the TRU buy one get one half off sale that got me. Thanks for the information JT. Now that my memory has been refreshed, I think the Duchess' guards would make for a cool figure.

I know (or at least think I remember) that Hasbro has said that they don't intend to make a Duchess figure, but a battle pack with Pre in his armor, Obi-wan, the Duchess, and a random Mando warrior would be a pretty cool. It meets the "standard" of 4 figures 3 of which could be repacks. However, with the Mando on speeder deluxe figure w/ vehicle, the upcoming Mando warrior battle pack, and the carded Mando Warrior, we may just get Mando-d out...

Snowtrooper
08-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Found the Jungle Camo ARF Trooper at WM today. Nice figure, but I wish the camo was a little darker. It seems kinda light when compared to the pics.

sonofsokol
08-10-2010, 11:09 AM
I also found the Camo ARF Trooper at Walmart. I was also a bit disappointed by the camo paint job... oh well. I'm still glad to have him and hope to get a couple more.

They also had the new articulated Kit Fisto and Mace Windu which I passed on for now. I'm sure I'll get them at some point, I'm just being stubborn. Hopefully I'll find them at Target and save a couple bucks on the pair.

AmanaMatt
08-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Funny thing, I found the ARF trooper and turned to my friend and said, 'they couldnt have done this style of Camo just a couple years back' so I was pretty impressed. To me, it looks really accurate to the show, but I have watched every ep exactly once.....I was very impressed with the articulation and how slim and unobtrusive it all looked

ARF Trooper is the 7th Clone War figure I have ever owned....I have a small collection, though that Mace Windu was calling me a bit - for a Clone War figure, he looked pretty good

Tycho
08-14-2010, 01:13 AM
I want some figures that I hope the line is successful enough to offer in spite of Hasbro saying "no, they won't do these for a kid-focused-figure-line:"

Senator Aconda Far (realistic version as well as CW)
Nute Gunray
Padme Senator (from outfit Natalie Portman wore in Palpatine's office) (real and CW versions)
Bail Organa - CW version. I want several more movie versions, but diff. outfits
Ithorian Senator (movie and CW versions)
Chancellor Palpatine (CW version)
Peppi the Gungan
Dr. Vindi (the Muun scientist)
Captain Typho
Satine of Mandalore

These would look great but I know they wouldn't thrill kids.

Maybe the Senate figures could be offered in an exclusive battlepack?

sonofsokol
08-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Funny thing, I found the ARF trooper and turned to my friend and said, 'they couldnt have done this style of Camo just a couple years back' so I was pretty impressed. To me, it looks really accurate to the show, but I have watched every ep exactly once.....I was very impressed with the articulation and how slim and unobtrusive it all looked

ARF Trooper is the 7th Clone War figure I have ever owned....I have a small collection, though that Mace Windu was calling me a bit - for a Clone War figure, he looked pretty good

Interesting thing about the Camo ARF Trooper... I was at Walmart today and they had 2 of this figure. One of them had a very light camo paint application and the other was a much darker paint application, which looked much better when compared to the lighter one. I came home and looked at mine and saw that it was indeed the lighter paint job... Maybe the one you got had the darker application.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Found Embo and the Mando Warrior at Target today. They looked cool; I passed on that magenta astromech, Kid Fettsto, and all the others there.

Tycho
11-01-2010, 05:38 PM
My Target had nothing :(

bkusna
11-03-2010, 10:57 PM
My Target had nothing :(

WALMART has CW and Vintage for $6...saga legends still $6.96 WHY!!!!!!!:upset:

bkusna
11-09-2010, 02:46 PM
they are back up at HTS use SW2010 for 10% off

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-clone-wars-collection?BR=495&SBR=95&ST=SO&PG=2

bkusna
11-09-2010, 08:58 PM
I ordered boba, plo's fighter, shaak ti, and r4 last night and they have already shipped today even though it stated pre-order to ship on 12-15.....guess I'll wait and see if they really arrive....

nohagent
11-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Who wants to be BKUNSA. How sweet his life appears. Looks like I took the wrong job in the hospital where he got the right one.

Me= Work to pay for life expenses then use whats left over for fun

BKUNSA= work to pay for fun and use left overs for life expenses

Next time I come to your neighborhood you gotta take me out to dinner and show me your toys

bkusna
11-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Who wants to be BKUNSA. How sweet his life appears. Looks like I took the wrong job in the hospital where he got the right one.

Me= Work to pay for life expenses then use whats left over for fun

BKUNSA= work to pay for fun and use left overs for life expenses

Next time I come to your neighborhood you gotta take me out to dinner and show me your toys
Deal...I did have to go to 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, and then 4 years of residency.....swing by Oklahoma and you'll probably leave with a handful of star wars toys...I work in the ER (shift work) so I have plenty of days off to go figure hunting...I hope you like chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes...And I do have a lot of star wars toys ...started collecting them in 1977 at age 5:thumbsup:

nohagent
11-10-2010, 03:18 AM
I actually wanted to go to medical school myself but I recieved no support from my parents growing up. All the attention went to my youngest sister with Downs. My parents would always tell me how sorry they were that they would never be able to afford to send me to college but if I worked hard I may be able to send my kids to college one day. In this kind of enviornment I didnt really set my sights to high for a professional future.

However I did end up working nights so I could earn money to keep myself up all day at school to get my BA in Liberal studies/political science which I dont use. Instead I enjoy my job as a Respiratory Therapist doing my 3 twelve hour shifts a week and plenty of hunting time, but not all the resources I would like to enjoy.

Professionally I am currently thinking about PA programs but don't know if I can juggle that and be a good dad, plus at 37 and in my current career for 13 years I wonder if I really should be fixing something that is not exactly broken. Hmmm.

bkusna
11-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Cool, we are the same age Nohagent...Congratulations on your achievements. Actually, PA programs were designed for guys like you, people who have been out in the work force gaining experience and now want a higher level of clinical involvement. In my experience, the BEST PA's we've had are guys who come from different backgrounds and who have had work experience prior to PA school. I work for a large ER group and we currently employ around 20 PA's and NONE are in their 20's...mostly people with prior occupations that became PA's later in life....Let me know if you need any help or have questions on PA school.

All this aside, happy "figure" hunting and good luck...like I stated before, I don't drink, smoke, or gamble so I have some disposable income to hunt with :thumbsup:

Tycho
11-10-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm not a doctor, but I'm a patient (or was). :D

I got my kidney transplant from right here on SirStevesGuide! :yes: - true story but you might not know bkusna.

BobaFrett is my donor, so part of him is posting even when he's not online, but I am :)

I'm also in my mid-30's. My BA is in economics and political science. But I volunteer at the hospital, working with my doctors as a peer counselor for other kidney patients.

I wrote a novel (which has now become 2 novels) when I was ill and down with end-stage renal failure. So as I finish that through the end of the year and try to get a publishing legacy off the ground I have delayed my other plans: to get my MA in social work (more versatile than psychology) and I'll do my internship and very likely be hired at Scripps Hospitals (my transplant's campus specifically).

In the meanwhile, my father died from the kidney disease (a hereditary condition) and I live quite well - basically retired - on his and my mother's real estate and survivor benefits.

But of course I want more out of life, and to do more since I'm able to. But it's been less than 2 years since the transplant and I'm taking my time to get there since I have the luxury of time at the moment.

I'm EXTREMELY serious about becoming a published author - hopefully of my planned 5 book series, and then making movies out of them - starting with that Civil War epic that I often go on about. (A political science major generally LOVES researching historical conflicts and that also very much describes me.)

nohagent
11-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Cool deal,

Looks like I may be talking to about some things in the near future.

bkusna
11-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Cool deal,

Looks like I may be talking to about some things in the near future.

sure thing, just let me know....
tycho- AMAZING story!!!! BTW I scored some loose BAD parts today so I'm going to go through em tonight

nohagent
11-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Right On Tycho,

That's great. It must me awesome to write like that. Back around 2000 I tried to right some things. It was like sci-fi with a mix of religio-political espianage and such. Problem is I wanted it to be original and then came some Schwarzenegger movie and BSG which both used the center piece to my stories...ie..technological resurection. I kind of abandoned my project as I felt I would have been accused of ripping of those ideas from other people when they were in fact my own. But anyway, good luck on your endeavors.

bkusna
11-10-2010, 06:34 PM
since this is a CW thread, I got a R4-H5 droid today to fit inside my Kit Fisto fighter I got at wallyworld yesterday...

bkusna
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Picked up the AT RT with Boil at Target today....no signs of the piggy :cry:

Tycho
11-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Yeah, we are off-topic a bit, but we're enjoying the discussion, right?

And we're almost done anyway.

Right On Tycho,

That's great. It must me awesome to write like that. Back around 2000 I tried to right some things. It was like sci-fi with a mix of religio-political espianage and such. Problem is I wanted it to be original and then came some Schwarzenegger movie and BSG which both used the center piece to my stories...ie..technological resurection. I kind of abandoned my project as I felt I would have been accused of ripping of those ideas from other people when they were in fact my own. But anyway, good luck on your endeavors.

I just began watching "North And South," in a complete series DVD box set. There are a lot of similarities between what I did and the books that series is based off of. It stars Patrick Swayze amongst an all-star cast which also includes Jonathon Frakes (Cmdr. Riker from ST:TNG) and Billy Dee Williams (Lando) as well as Forrest Whitaker, Johnny Cash, many more.

It's more drama than action thus far, but I highly recommend it. I myself try to write action-adventure surrounding my drama to keep with the short-attention-span-requirements of the mass market (as well as cater to gratuitous whims when I feel like it). However, my story makes deep "religio-political" statements as I intended it to right from the start.

jonthejedi
11-11-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm proud to admit I have North & South Books I, II & III in a boxed set(I hate you still, Bent)...I always loved the Civil War & these were some mighty fine John Jakes episodic dramas in mini-movie form. I loved the location work as well. Now I'm off topic too!

bkusna
11-12-2010, 12:15 PM
what??? who's this lucky???
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625/Halomite/IMGP3974.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625/Halomite/IMGP3970.jpg

sonofsokol
11-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Details my man, I need details... where did you find them? I still haven't found the Shaak Ti/Embo wave and its driving me crazy! Quinlan Vos looks really cool and that Geonosian is really creepy.:eek:

DarkJedi5
11-13-2010, 04:35 PM
I bought the Mandalorian BP yesterday and was surprised/disappointed to see that they did not all include the one piece rocket-pack (by that I mean, the non-gimmicky one that fires a missile). The photo on the back is pretty deceptive (I guess the one without the missile has it removed and he's angled so that you only see part of the rocket-pack. Consider this just an FYI for those who may be considering this set.

Also, if anyone out there has a kid who (or they themselves) likes the missile-firing pack better, I'd be more than happy to trade!

bkusna
11-13-2010, 09:20 PM
TRUonline has the AT-RT w/ Boil in stock now.....
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10954696

bkusna
11-13-2010, 11:38 PM
Details my man, I need details... where did you find them? I still haven't found the Shaak Ti/Embo wave and its driving me crazy! Quinlan Vos looks really cool and that Geonosian is really creepy.:eek:
In stock here....better use your Xmas bonus on them though
http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=S10W3CWAVE5SETOF4

bkusna
11-18-2010, 03:44 PM
new target two packs
http://www.sandtroopers.com/sandwatch/hasbro/20101117/

sonofsokol
11-18-2010, 03:51 PM
The "Landing at Point Rain" and following episodes were awesome, so I am very glad they are releasing more figures from those shows... I really am hoping for a Barriss Offee too.:thumbsup:

nohagent
11-18-2010, 04:02 PM
yes, this is the nice stuff

bkusna
11-18-2010, 04:12 PM
The "Landing at Point Rain" and following episodes were awesome, so I am very glad they are releasing more figures from those shows... I really am hoping for a Barriss Offee too.:thumbsup:

***ARMY-builder ALERT****:yes:

nohagent
11-18-2010, 04:57 PM
i saw some guy selling Cad Bane's little droid friend. Any news of a set including him? What sucks is it probably is going to be another Cad Bane Release, with a lightsaber this time I am sure.

jonthejedi
11-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Yes, a new carded Bane with Todo in 2011. More articulation & his satchel is removable instead of molded on. Seth Green should be happy.

DarkArtist
11-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Yes, a new carded Bane with Todo in 2011. More articulation & his satchel is removable instead of molded on. Seth Green should be happy.

can't wait to get this figure.. been looking forward to getting that little droid since he first appeared last year in the CW... i guess I'll use my old bane for some custom work.. maybe if I can find and extra Clone Denal I'll use the head to make the figure of Bane in Disguise that was supposed to come but was bumped back.

nohagent
11-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Just order quinlan vos wave at HTS.

Tycho
11-19-2010, 04:43 PM
I just did.

I got Cato (the changeling), Quinlan, the undead Geonosian, Wooof, Wicket, and an Endor Solider.

They only allow you to buy 2 at a time, so I needed to make several orders to help myself army-build.

I'll still need to buy a few in the stores.

type (in all caps) FAMILY2010 for a 25% off discount code.

The larger your purchase, the more difference the discount and free shipping make. (I wanted up to 5 Geonosians and 6 Wooofs for various dioramas - or an army of undead Zombie Geonosians), but when you get down to the smallest numbers of odd-figures out, the discount no longer makes too big of dent in anything except perhaps your driving mileage (for finding these things at brick-and-mortar retailers).

jonthejedi
11-24-2010, 07:13 AM
You should be able to army build the flametrooper-trooper for that diarama, too. I'm seeing him everywhere I shop now.

Tycho
11-24-2010, 04:23 PM
I bought 2 Flame Thrower Clones. I'll pose them with Ki-Adi Mundi and 5 undead Geonosians (however they actually fought the live Geonosians - I just have enough dioramas planned with Obi-Wan and Anakin now).

With Bariss announced, I'm not sure what to do with her. I have a spare Ahsoka. Maybe fighting Clones would look cool? An animated Poggle and non-Zombie Geonosians would be nice for this line I suppose.

jonthejedi
11-25-2010, 06:31 AM
You could have Bariss & Tano fighting Zombie clonetroopers in a Tantive IV-like hallway or vent.

jonthejedi
11-27-2010, 08:00 AM
Q. Vos back in stock this am at HTS.com.

bkusna
12-01-2010, 07:40 PM
HTS has The Clone Wars Separatist Droid Gunship in stock
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-separatist-droid-gunship?BR=495&ST=SO&PG=7

and Tri-fighter http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-separatist-droid-tri-fighter?BR=495&ST=SO&PG=7

Tycho
12-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Thanks BKUSNA!

I want that Droid Gunship.

It is a pre-order, but not too long to wait.

Any discount codes working? Is FAMILY2010 still valid?

El Chuxter
12-02-2010, 02:36 AM
Dunno how "off topic" this might be, but I got my daughter Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka/Rotta last week.

I don't plan to collect these, but I've got to give them credit: these are some very, very nice figures.

JediTricks
12-02-2010, 06:40 PM
The face on Ahsoka isn't great, I ended up swapping it with the Space Suit one which has a MUCH better paint and sculpt. Otherwise though, I do like both those figures. There are a few dogs in the line, but mainly CW has been a satisfying line to collect.

bkusna
12-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks BKUSNA!

I want that Droid Gunship.

It is a pre-order, but not too long to wait.

Any discount codes working? Is FAMILY2010 still valid?
HOLIDAY2010 is working now..