Ando
07-05-2010, 06:33 PM
- SnowSpeeder
- Blue Republic Fighter Tank
- 3 more Fisher Space Pen refills
- Saga Legends Leia/Boush
- Saga Legends Greedo
- Vintage Collection AT-AT Commander

My 2 TRU orders with 2 more SnowSpeeders, Bossk, and Dengar and 2 Cloud Cars and IG88 should arrive at my office this week. I will probably be sending back the Cloud Cars (I saw one on Saturday at TRU and wasn't super excited. Maybe if/when someone puts them on sale in a few months). I will be keeping all of the figures and possibly one of the Snow Speeders.

The SnowSpeeders are pretty darn good, though. They did a really nice job with them and I like that they down scaled them. I hope that if they revisit the ARC-170, the downscale it as well.

figrin bran
07-07-2010, 11:17 PM
TRU.com delivered my CW Mando Police Officer today.

It was supposed to come with Vintage Dengar but he got cancelled. Fortunately, TRU honored the BOGO sale by giving me the Mando Police for 1/2 off.

However, he came in just a padded mailer and the card was smashed. Good thing I'm opening the figure.

I also got my xbox 360 back from the repair center as it got the Red Ring of Death around 3 weeks ago. Now I can get TF War for Cybertron!

El Chuxter
07-08-2010, 01:03 AM
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

O yes.

JediTricks
07-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Transformers Generations - Drift

Metallica - Kill 'em All

Ando
07-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Picked up my TRU orders at the post office (what a pain that UPS>Postal Service delivery is...).

I got Bossk, IG-88, and Dengar, so now I have all of the ESB Bounty Hunters.

I also decided to keep the other 2 Snow Speeders. The Cloud Cars are going back. Thankfully I can return them to my local TRU because I bought 2 vehicles last weekend, so I can just use that receipt instead of shipping them back and waiting weeks for a refund.

sergiurusu
07-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Sideshow Predator 1 diorama exclusive

DarthQuack
07-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Stay Puft Tee from TeeFury.

Ando
07-09-2010, 07:13 PM
I went to TRU at lunchtime and picked up:

- Vintage Luke
- Vintage Dak
- Vintage Leia

DarthQuack
07-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Also bought my first real set of golf clubs.....and some golf shoes!

TeeEye7
07-10-2010, 04:56 AM
Also bought my first real set of golf clubs.....and some golf shoes!

Good luck with those windmills! ;)

figrin bran
07-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Transformers War for Cybertron Bumblebee

on clearance at Target - GI Joe movie Storm Shadow w. motorcycle set, Imaginext Batman, Two Face, Mr. Freeze.

Ando
07-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I went out yesterday to TRU to look for the new AT-AT, but they don't have it yet. Instead, I found the following:

- GH Spacesuit Ahsoka + Anakin.
- GH Cad Bane + Aurra Sing.
- GH Fixer + Boss (S0 EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!).

Phantom-like Menace
07-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Good luck with those windmills! ;)

I spent several unproductive seconds trying to figure out how Don Quixote fit into the conversation. Then . . . yeah . . . miniature golf.

JediTricks
07-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Transformers Brimstone - very much like this one, quite unique bike-bot.

TF Hubcap - '30s hot rod, nifty, pretty standard for a basic though, and no hubcaps!

TeeEye7
07-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Four Hallmark ornaments courtesy of Mrs. TI7! :love:

DarthQuack
07-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
Star Wars: Death Troopers

JediTricks
07-14-2010, 04:36 PM
TVC:
Luke Bespin
Leia Hoth
Han Echo Base
Vader
Dengar
Cloud Car Pilot
C-3PO
AT-AT Commander

Transformers Power Core Combiners:
Smolder with Chopster
Bombshock 5-pack

sergiurusu
07-16-2010, 04:03 AM
I received the Gentle Giant Stormtrooper statue, it is a nice statue but quite disappointing due to boring static poses and bent DLT-19 rifles.

JediTricks
07-16-2010, 04:54 AM
The style is a bit unusual, at first I wasn't sure if it was meant to be realistic or animated. And that bent gun is really weird, isn't this thing resin or polystone?

Ando
07-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Super Soaker Shot Blast (in RED) on sale at Fred Meyer for $9.99.

Ando
07-18-2010, 01:39 AM
- SW LEGO Turbo Tank.

- SW LEGO Slave I

- GI Joe City Strike Snake Eyes

- GI Joe Arctic Jumpsuit Snake Eyes

DarkJedi5
07-18-2010, 02:45 AM
TVC:
Luke
Leia
Han
Boba Fett
Vader
Dengar
Cloud Car Pilot
3PO
Dak
AT-AT Commander

Cloud Car
Snowspeeder

bkusna
07-18-2010, 01:27 PM
My TRU pumped out six cases of vintage sat afternoon...weird cuz the truck comes in on thurs....??????:cross-eye

JediTricks
07-18-2010, 02:28 PM
My TRU pumped out six cases of vintage sat afternoon...weird cuz the truck comes in on thurs....??????:cross-eye
If they had six cases, they were holding them in the back. I was told they never get more than 3 at once, so most likely they were stockpiling them based on the case's street dates, and yesterday someone finally got the memo from HQ about putting them out early.

bkusna
07-18-2010, 02:38 PM
it was weird cuz i was there on thurs and they had the pegs up but no figs, so i asked someone and they said the manager was very strict on the street date...i went there yesterday and 6 cases....wtf?

JediTricks
07-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Hasbro supposedly sent TRU a note ok'ing the breaking of the street date, but the message is being filtered down to individual stores through memos, and I would guess each manager deals with those memos differently (like not checking them or not distributing them to the appropriate teams in a timely fashion).

DarkJedi5
07-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Hasbro supposedly sent TRU a note ok'ing the breaking of the street date, but the message is being filtered down to individual stores through memos, and I would guess each manager deals with those memos differently (like not checking them or not distributing them to the appropriate teams in a timely fashion).

So why would Hasbro send a memo to TRU but not to Targets, Walmarts, etc.? I suppose it's possible they did and that they don't want to put the new stuff out until the old stuff moves but it seems like they're letting TRU steal all their thunder in that case.

bkusna
07-18-2010, 03:03 PM
when do you think we will see wave 2 vintage? if sept is the estimated street date...

DarkJedi5
07-18-2010, 03:10 PM
when do you think we will see wave 2 vintage? if sept is the estimated street date...

We'll find out at Comic Con next weekend but I'd guess late August.

JediTricks
07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
So why would Hasbro send a memo to TRU but not to Targets, Walmarts, etc.? I suppose it's possible they did and that they don't want to put the new stuff out until the old stuff moves but it seems like they're letting TRU steal all their thunder in that case.If I were to speculate, it'd be because TRU is the retailer in the big 3 that drives the industry the most and relies on toys the most, they need big gets like this to keep going as they are still in rough waters financially, yet without them the industry folds like a cheap umbrella. For the past few years, a lot of manufacturers have been trying to help TRU with early releases and more exclusives. Also, TRU deals with backstock differently than WM, they dedicate less space to back-room storage and they want to shelve everything at once otherwise it goes into storage containers out back which can be a problem at times.

when do you think we will see wave 2 vintage? if sept is the estimated street date...No idea, in '08 it was right on top of wave 1 because of the long lead, which caused a lack of product later in the year. Here, I would think late August just because they have another wave also due out. There's a lack of leaked pics of the new product though, which suggests at least September. But it really could be any time between August and November.

DarkJedi5
07-18-2010, 03:21 PM
There's a lack of leaked pics of the new product though, which suggests at least September. But it really could be any time between August and November.

I really do wonder if the leaked pics aren't more often than not intentionally leaked by Hasbro themselves to stir up excitement. In this case, with Comic Con coming up, there's no reason to intentionally leak things now. Just a thought.

JediTricks
07-18-2010, 08:25 PM
As a former early-release picture source myself, I can assure you they're not. Hasbro has in the past been pretty aggressive about photo leaks, threatening legal action and banning certain individuals from events they were at for years. They're also freaked out when pre-finished product leaks out of the factory because of how many people get the wrong impression about the product. Now it's generally all about who has the production-level stuff early out of China, most of the time folks who work at shipping and have stuff fall off the truck so they can sell it at auction early.

Ando
07-24-2010, 02:53 AM
My wife surprised me when I got home with a new Benchmade Tumult 14800SBK. I ordered it MONTHS ago from the local dealer and the guy at the knife counter told me last Saturday it was going to be coming in this week, so I told him I'd see him next week (tomorrow).

I mentioned it in passing to my wife this week as she knew I wanted it. She swooped in and convinced the guy to sell it to her today (it was the only one they had).

:love::love::love:

jonthejedi
07-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Treated myself to a bunch of Blu-Rays during Target's sale, including Dark Knight for $15.

Ando
07-26-2010, 11:55 AM
- New Big AT-AT.
- New GIJ Snow Job
- New GIJ Snake Eyes
- New GIJ Beach Head
- New GIJ FireFly

figrin bran
07-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Comic Con haul

MOTUC She-Ra, He-Ro, Orko and Prince Adam
DCUC Plastic Man
Hot Wheels Ecto 1
Cars Tokyo Mater
Toy Story 3 Lotso
Sgt. Slaughter (thanks JT!)

free stuff : Captain America pin, various posters, Starro mask, Lost artifacts booklet, Cobra ID badge

bkusna
07-28-2010, 02:35 PM
just got my 5 Dacks in from Hasbro.....nice pack job...the cards were all crushed but it didn't bother me since i open everything...:bandit:

El Chuxter
07-28-2010, 02:49 PM
It's very appropriate that Dack's packaging was crushed.

bkusna
07-28-2010, 02:55 PM
like an exclusive AT-AT crushed DAck......with a removable spine?

Phantom-like Menace
07-29-2010, 07:17 AM
UPS dropped off my Marvel Universe Wrecker and Mary Jane yesterday.

figrin bran
08-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Batman Under the Red Hood DVD (this was outstanding!!!!)
BTAS vol. 3 on sale at Best Buy
Transformers Human Alliance Jazz
Transformers War for Cybertron Optimus Prime