PDA

View Full Version : TFU: Rogue Shadow???

Jangu Fett
07-18-2010, 08:16 PM
OK, well with the first game, out-selling any other SW video game, ever. And a second game coming. Which looks, as good, if not better then the first, and another TFU figue pack being released next year. What are the chances of seeing the Rogue Shadow being released????? I think the games popularity warrents the Rogue being one of the releases, for the next year. Anyone else??

Darth Metalmute
07-19-2010, 07:46 AM
OK, well with the first game, out-selling any other SW video game, ever. And a second game coming. Which looks, as good, if not better then the first, and another TFU figue pack being released next year. What are the chances of seeing the Rogue Shadow being released????? I think the games popularity warrents the Rogue being one of the releases, for the next year. Anyone else??

If they feature it in the next game, I can't see them not making it.

bigbarada
07-19-2010, 01:43 PM
What is it? Is it a vehicle?

El Chuxter
07-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Why are you requesting it be a TRU exclusive? lol

JediTricks
07-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Why are you requesting it be a TRU exclusive? lol
I fixed the title.

El Chuxter
07-19-2010, 04:45 PM
I guess I could've done that instead of being an aleck of the smart variety.

DarkArtist
07-20-2010, 08:56 AM
I can say 1000 times YES !!!! defiantely want a scaled version of the Rogue Shadow from the Force Unleashed... i think the design is awesome and would love to add it to the collection of TFU stuff.

Please Please Please Hasbro make us a Rogue Shadow...:thumbsup::yes::thumbsup:

bigbarada
07-21-2010, 02:15 AM
No, seriously, what is it? I don't think I've ever heard of it before.

Darth Metalmute
07-21-2010, 07:56 AM

It's the apprentices' starship from the Force Unleashed.

DarkArtist
07-21-2010, 09:54 AM

here's a pic

Darth Metalmute
07-21-2010, 10:38 AM
What's that pic from? It looks like it could be from the "X-Wing Alliance" PC game that can be modded. If that's the case, I'm going to have to get that game back out again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-21-2010, 01:34 PM
What's that pic from? It looks like it could be from the "X-Wing Alliance" PC game that can be modded. If that's the case, I'm going to have to get that game back out again.
No, it's from The Force Unleashed (hence the title of the thread).

It's too big to make an interesting toy in this line, so I doubt they'll make it.

El Chuxter
07-21-2010, 01:44 PM
I like the game, but haven't been interested in too many of the figures aside from the Imperial army-builders and PROXY (who I doubt will ever be released outside an overpriced multipack). I always found the Rogue Shadow to be too asymmetrical when there's no reason for it to be; it's not some cobbled-together ship, but a secret Imperial prototype, so it makes no sense.

Darth Metalmute
07-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Double post, whoops.

Darth Metalmute
07-21-2010, 01:52 PM
No, it's from The Force Unleashed (hence the title of the thread).

I knew it was from the Force Unleashed, (hence my previous post :D)
It's the apprentices' starship from the Force Unleashed. its just that the picture doesn't look as visually stunning as the game is. It made me think of a skin mod for the X-Wing Alliance game.

bigbarada
07-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I like the game, but haven't been interested in too many of the figures aside from the Imperial army-builders and PROXY (who I doubt will ever be released outside an overpriced multipack). I always found the Rogue Shadow to be too asymmetrical when there's no reason for it to be; it's not some cobbled-together ship, but a secret Imperial prototype, so it makes no sense.

Agreed. I'm not really a fan of that design at all. It looks like someone was trying too hard to make it look "Star Warsy" and ended up with just a random, nonsensical mess.

Darth Jax
07-21-2010, 06:42 PM
it was done as a lego and titanium already. has tycho not already polled for this one?

Jangu Fett
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Yes, I know it's not the best looking ship. But neither is the Twilight, and everyone is dying for that. Myself included, but what I am wondering, is. Now that TFU 2 has been revealed, is the Rogue Shadow a possible release??? I don't know about everyone else but, I tired of the same old ships. Redone year after year. A TIE Fighter with larger wings, really, was that needed??? How many different "off-camara" JSFs are we going to see. I know repaint are going to happen, and some are pretty cool. Vader's EP.3 JSF being one, but why not some other, lesser known ship? Heck, what about the Moldy or Rusty Crow??? Something different, yeah, the Snowspeeder and Cloud Car are fine, but done. Sure it was a while ago, but still. It was done. Why not the Rebel Transport? I'd really like to see that redone.

I'm not saying don't do them, just add a bit of variety. Something from the movies and CW series, and why not a EU ship?? The Rogue Shadow is just my personal favorite, and as I said before, with the second coming, I thought it MIGHT be a possibilty. People are always talking about TFU figures, and I'm all for more, but I'd take a ship too.

bigbarada
07-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Yes, I know it's not the best looking ship. But neither is the Twilight, and everyone is dying for that.

Not me.

A TIE Fighter with larger wings, really, was that needed???

Most definitely!

How many different "off-camara" JSFs are we going to see.

Agreed, the Jedi Starfighter repaints are idiotic.

Sure it was a while ago, but still. It was done. Why not the Rebel Transport? I'd really like to see that redone.

Wait, you complain about the Cloud Car, which hasn't been released since the early 80s, and then ask for a redone Rebel Transport almost in the same breath? So do you want redone vehicles or not? I'm confused now. :confused:

I'm not saying don't do them, just add a bit of variety. Something from the movies and CW series, and why not a EU ship?? The Rogue Shadow is just my personal favorite, and as I said before, with the second coming, I thought it MIGHT be a possibilty. People are always talking about TFU figures, and I'm all for more, but I'd take a ship too.

There has to be a market for them bigger than the adult collector base. If kids don't care about the toy then it's going to be hard for Hasbro to sell it to the retailers.