PDA

View Full Version : Probably been asked before, but....

El Chuxter
07-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Is there, to anyone's knowledge, a handy-dandy text (or Word, or something else similar) document that lists ALL the 1995-present Star Wars figures, including pack-ins, in roughly chronological order?

I've decided (after a couple of years of hemming and hawing, and after comparing pics of the new and POTF2 AT-AT Commander) to thin out my collection to something manageable. It'd make life much easier if such a list already exists somewhere (even if I have to add the last year or so's worth).

DarkArtist
07-21-2010, 02:44 PM
the only resource i can think of that would have something like that would be over at Rebelscum.com. they have the database of all the figures and what years they were released, if they were numbered in the wave and what accessories they came with.. comes in handy when you are trying to display loose figures that have been packed seperately from their accessories.

DarthQuack
07-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Sounds like a nice project for someone here to tackle :)

Darth Metalmute
07-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Didn't there used to be a checklist here? I seem to remember an online check list.

Darth Jax
07-21-2010, 06:47 PM
jeditemplearchives has a somewhat complete listing of figures (with some pics) that breaks it down by release series and includes pack-ins/multi-packs & exclusives. they have an incomplete comparison of which are repaints, repacks, kit-bashes and new sculpts. sandtroopers also had a online/downloadable checklist, but i'm not sure when the latest update was

i've tried compiling such a list myself, but even amongst different collecting sites you get differing information from "checklists" or photo archives and with the glut of product that hasbro has released the last couple of years i've given up.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Didn't there used to be a checklist here? I seem to remember an online check list.

I think that stopped getting updated sometime during 2003 or 2004 as they started doing the photo gallery instead. Looks like most of the items are listed in there, but with no details on them like RS has, and not many photos prior to the Saga line.

I started working on a list of figures, but by character. This is what inspired my character by character thread, which I really need to update. We've covered most of the core characters from the OT so far, so looking through that thread might help if you are trying to decide which ones you want keep and which ones you want to get rid of. The link to that thread is in my signature.