PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader Robs a Bank...

sith_killer_99
07-23-2010, 01:02 PM
It seems times are getting tough for the Galactic Republic. Darth Vader has resorted to bank robbery!

It seems they are still trying to figure out the identity of the thief. I thought everyone knew Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgcNylAoAo

Ando
07-23-2010, 01:38 PM
I saw that on the news last night!

I am surprised somebody didn't try to take that guy out. I know he had a gun, but you can't see (or hear) jack squat in those Vader helmets straight in front of you let alone off to the side, so it would have been really easy to sneak up behind the guy and take him down.

Of course in this day and age, you'd probably get in trouble for that, but if I'd been in that bank, it would have been awful hard to resist beating the living you know what out of an idiot wearing a plastic Vader mask.

El Chuxter
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
He should've waved his hands and said, "You will give me the money in the register now."

jonthejedi
07-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Wondering what the current exchange rate is for Republic credits...that currency has to be marked. The Jedi council will be all over him before he can spend a cent.

JEDIpartner
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM
I hope he didn't try robbing himself! I don't know how the heck he would've gotten his arm back and around to reach back there to get the money out. Then again, doesn't that have a big hole with a cap on the bottom? Never mind. :rolleyes:

sith_killer_99
07-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Hey times are tough and collectors need cash to buy new figures. The new Vintage line is like $10 a pop.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Perhaps he felt he was being treated unfairly? He's as clumsy as he is stupid. His methods were crude but should be effective. This parody is getting worse all the time... :rolleyes:

sith_killer_99
07-23-2010, 04:45 PM
This parody is getting worse all the time... :rolleyes:

That's not true, that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

JimJamBonds
07-23-2010, 04:47 PM
He also does Tom Tom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljFfL-mL70&feature=related

JetsAndHeels
07-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Best comment:

"I find your lack of funds disturbing."

:) :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Darth owns a sweet pair of khakis.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Darth owns a sweet pair of khakis."I can feel the comfort in you." "That name brand has no meaning for me anymore."

JEDIpartner
07-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Darth owns a sweet pair of khakis.

He bought them at Dockers Bay 94.

sith_killer_99
07-25-2010, 12:09 AM

Dockers Bay 94, right below the main port, isn't that by the shaft that leads directly to the reactor system?

Bel-Cam Jos
07-25-2010, 12:18 AM
"Don't get cocky, Sith...Killer...99." ;) We may have to dig up the ol' "pants" jokes from days gone by for this story.

JimJamBonds
07-25-2010, 05:07 PM

Very nice JP!

Mad Slanted Powers
07-25-2010, 07:14 PM
"Don't get cocky, Sith...Killer...99." ;) We may have to dig up the ol' "pants" jokes from days gone by for this story.

I liked those. Don't recall seeing them here, but I remember them from the Star Wars chatroom on AOL. I came up with, "You have pants I don't understand and could never have."

Lord Malakite
07-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Getting into a top culinary school is expensive these days.

sith_killer_99
07-26-2010, 01:27 AM
"Elegant pants, for a more civilized age."

"I love pants!"
"I know."

"This facility is crude, but it should be adequate to freeze pants for their journey to the Emperor."

"When 900 years old you reach, wear pants you will not."

"The dark side of the force is the pathway to many pants some consider to be unnatural."

"You don't know how hard I found it, signing the order to terminate your pants."

"No star system will dare oppose the Emperor's pants now."

"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like wearing pants, boy."

"Mmm. Lost his pants. Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing."

"In my experience, there's no such thing as pants."

"A Jedi uses the pants for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

I just couldn't help myself. I fear I may be adding fuel to the fire. lol

sith_killer_99
07-26-2010, 02:03 AM
"No! Pants are peaceful. They have no weapons! You can't possibly..."
"You would prefer another target. Military pants? Then name the system."

"Commander, tear this ship apart until youíve found those pants. And bring me the passengers, I want them alive!"

"Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against pants, thatís something else."

"You just watch yourself. Weíre wanted men. I have the death pants on 12 systems."

"Youíre all clear, kid! Now letís blow these pants and go home!"

"Iíve got a very bad feeling about pants."

"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of khakis, and will soon see the end of pants."

"Donít call me a pantless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease."

"I think you overestimate their pants."

"Don't center on your pants, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs"
"But Master Yoda says I should be mindful of my pants."

"Your thoughts dwell on your pants"
"I miss them"
"Afraid to lose them, I think, hmm?"

"I will not let the pants that have stood for a thousand years be split in two! My negotiations will not fail."
"If they do, you must realize that there aren't enough Jedi to protect the pants. We're keepers of the peace, not tailors."

"You don't need pants, Anakin. In time, you will learn to trust your feelings. Then, you will be invincible. I have said it many times, you are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met."

"Do you think these pants are involved in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala?"

Bel-Cam Jos
07-26-2010, 11:33 AM
"I grow tired of asking, so this will be the last time: where are the Rebels' hidden location?" "Pants. They're in pants."

"Your feelings for... pants! You have twill pants!"

"Has anyone ever seen pants? I'm the only human who can wear them."

"Exuse me, sir, but what good are pants against a space station?"

"I have pants now... whah-?!?"

Mad Slanted Powers
07-26-2010, 07:48 PM
"I grow tired of asking, so this will be the last time: where are the Rebels' hidden location?" "Pants. They're in pants.It works just as well if the Rebels' pants are on Dantooine.