PDA

View Full Version : Head to Big Lots!

jonthejedi
07-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Don't pay scalpers' prices online...I just went into my Big Lots store & scored Malevalance, Mist Hunter, Nebulon B Medical Frigate & Outrider for only $4.00each. Score of the day for me!

RJarvis
07-23-2010, 05:24 PM
I am SOOOOOO glad I checked in here today...THANK YOU for posting the heads-up...I literally ran out of my office and headed to my local Big Lots...I missed most of what you picked up, but I was able to find an Outrider, a Hailfire droid and a Republic Tank...

I've got a family member looking in another Big Lots where they are to see if maybe...just maybe I can get a Nebulon as well...that would complete eveything I was looking for before the titaniums went the way of the do-do.

Thanks again!

Ross W. Jarvis

Daryl VayDar
07-23-2010, 06:28 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice heads up! I got the last few that I needed, a Nebulon B and the Outrider.
Thanks for the tip!

jonthejedi
07-24-2010, 06:23 AM
Glad to help! I was afraid of never seeing these at retail! -Jon

RJarvis
07-25-2010, 12:16 AM
Ditto on that...I'm so glad these things are finally making retail somewhere...and at an outstanding price!...I'm just hoping that someone comes up with an extra Nebulon and might be willing to trade!

Ross W. Jarvis

Jedi Law Student
07-25-2010, 02:05 PM
I was able to pick up a Nebulon B frigate at Big Lots a couple of weeks ago. They also had the Droid Gunship, Mist Hunter, and Punishing One. At $4, the price was definitely right! :thumbsup:

They also had single packed Galactic Heroes and several G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary collection figures.

RJarvis
07-26-2010, 10:14 PM
quick question...i checked my local (VERY small town) Family Dollar, Dollar General and Tuesday Morning, but had no luck there...has anyone come across the final titaniums at any other "2nd tier" retail outlets yet?

just curious... :-)

Ross

Blue2th
07-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks jon for the tip, I found a Nebulon in Santa Fe today. :thumbsup:

Now all I need is the Outrider. Scoured most of the Big Lots in Albuquerque but they were picked clean.

ascmclarencoupe
07-28-2010, 03:45 PM
A huge thank you for the Big Lots tip! :thumbsup:

I went to our local BL and was able to get Malevolence, Outrider, Mace Windu's with Hyperdrive Ring, Nebulon B Frigate, and Mist Hunter.

Sorry Ross & Blue2th, I would have grabbed another Neb & Outrider for you guys but they only had one of each of these on the shelf.

jonthejedi
07-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Again, my pleasure...so glad these hit retail & cheaper, too! I'll keep checking for you, Ross, & Blue2th. Fingers crossed!

El Chuxter
07-28-2010, 05:14 PM
A lot of the stuff that hits Big Lots also hits TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Ross, and occasionally Home Goods and Tuesday Morning. I've seen some Titaniums at Ross, but couldn't say off-hand which ones.

Blue2th
09-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Found 2 of each of the Outrider, Nebulon and picked up an extra Droid Gunship at Big Lots.

Well I think that completes my collection of Titaniums. I pretty much have everything ever made accept that pesky gold X-Wing I can live without I guess.

Goodbye Titaniums It's been fun, it's been real...

Darth Duranium
09-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Congratulations on your collection completion, Blue! Very cool! I loved the Neb B, and the Outrider was decent too.
It's kinda bittersweet, huh? I miss this line!

Blue2th
09-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Yeah gonna miss them, but ya know I've been looking at the De'Agostini's and there's some ships still to get. Been checking them out over in that thread there, so it ain't over yet huh? ;)