PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Galactica Vintage Figures

indyjones1981
07-25-2010, 02:02 AM
With talk of doing a Battlestar Galactica movie based on the 1970's tv series, I hope they do a 3 3/4 inch action figure line. I would like to see the figures Mattel made in the late 1970's redone using todays standards/technology. Maybe some info at Comic Con 2011. You never know. Did anyone collect the vintage figures of Battlestar Galactica and would you collect "new" ones if they made them based on this supposed new movie. It would be nice to have an articulated Cylon Centeruion figure.

indyjones1981
08-07-2010, 04:53 AM
With talk of doing a Battlestar Galactica movie based on the 1970's tv series, I hope they do a 3 3/4 inch action figure line. I would like to see the figures Mattel made in the late 1970's redone using todays standards/technology. Maybe some info at Comic Con 2011. You never know. Did anyone collect the vintage figures of Battlestar Galactica and would you collect "new" ones if they made them based on this supposed new movie. It would be nice to have an articulated Cylon Centeruion figure.

Any interest in seeing "new" vintage BSG action figures made in the 3 3/4 inch scale? I would buy them!