PDA

View Full Version : Unknown clone troops

Paroviper
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Just wondering who these 2 figures are.

Both are clone troopers of some sort.

One is white, has the removeable helmet, but there is another helmet that goes on top, that is tan, and has a cut out for a strip in the centre of the actual helmet. I thought he was the clone engineer, but I can't confirm it at all. He has the same generic clone head as the other clone troopers, and has a black and white shoulder armor strapped . The left shoulder armor comes off and there is an imperial symbol on the shoulder. the year is 2004 on the foot.

The second is a generation 2 (?) clone white in colour with blue highlights on the helmet chest, arms and legs. the helmet is removeable and has a generic clone head. there is a control box with hoses that attach tot he helmet and hang down the front of the chest. the year is 2005 on the foot.

Neither of these are customs. I have pictures if you need further info.

thanks!!

bigbarada
07-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Just wondering who these 2 figures are.

Both are clone troopers of some sort.

One is white, has the removeable helmet, but there is another helmet that goes on top, that is tan, and has a cut out for a strip in the centre of the actual helmet. I thought he was the clone engineer, but I can't confirm it at all. He has the same generic clone head as the other clone troopers, and has a black and white shoulder armor strapped . The left shoulder armor comes off and there is an imperial symbol on the shoulder. the year is 2004 on the foot.

The second is a generation 2 (?) clone white in colour with blue highlights on the helmet chest, arms and legs. the helmet is removeable and has a generic clone head. there is a control box with hoses that attach tot he helmet and hang down the front of the chest. the year is 2005 on the foot.

Neither of these are customs. I have pictures if you need further info.

thanks!!

Pictures would help, but that first clonetrooper sounds a lot like the AT-TE Gunner that was released for the ROTS line.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah, from what you've said, sounds like the first is the AT-TE Tank Gunner. The second might be a clone pilot, but I'm not sure.

El Chuxter
07-26-2010, 11:47 PM
The first is Fred. The second is Mel.

Seriously, however, without pics, I'm going to guess AT-TE Gunner and likely a Clone Pilot as well.

sonofsokol
07-27-2010, 12:31 AM
I think everybody is on the same page more of less with these...

The first sounds like the AT-TE TANK GUNNER (http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS0538attegunner.asp) from the ROTS Collection. (see the first 2 pics)

The second sounds like the Clone Pilot: (The Clone Wars) from the Legacy Collection's Imperial Pilots Legacy I Evolution Pack (http://www.rebelscum.com/tlcEVOImpPilots1.asp). (see the third pic)

Paroviper
07-27-2010, 04:04 AM
Bang on for both! thanks a lot!