PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe the NEW snowtrooper has the nonwhite helmet!!!!

bkusna
07-29-2010, 11:30 PM
They didn't use the white helmet that came with the legacy snowtrooper!!!!!!!!wave 2 snowtrooper has the vintage trilogy helmet...UGH:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::up set::upset::upset::sad::sad::sad::sad:

bkusna
07-30-2010, 12:07 AM
At least he does have the NARROW stance...:yes:

El Chuxter
08-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Every time I see the title of this thread, the word "nonwhite" makes me think, "Holy crap, that's totally racist!" Then I realize you're talking about the helmet.

AmanaMatt
08-07-2010, 10:05 AM
lol...even when the VOTC version of this figure of this first hit, there were many paint variations of the helmet itself....all with varying degrees of 'white' but none of them were super white.........and some were very dirty looking

LOL...this whole thread just cracks me up......I am sticking to Vader figures....dont have these worrys with him

bkusna
08-07-2010, 10:10 AM
If you check out the legacy collection snowtrooper, his helmet is purely white and the drape is weathered....i fixed this problem by switching all of new saga legends helmets with the legacy ones....50 snowstroopers and counting:love:

AmanaMatt
08-07-2010, 11:57 AM
If you check out the legacy collection snowtrooper, his helmet is purely white and the drape is weathered....i fixed this problem by switching all of new saga legends helmets with the legacy ones....50 snowstroopers and counting:love:

50? Duuuuudeeeeeeee!

bkusna
08-07-2010, 12:01 PM
I have a HUGE hoth battle!!!!!! 3 NEW at-ats and 8 new snowspeeders.....50 snowtroopers are hardly enough.....:lipsrsealed:

AmanaMatt
08-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I have a HUGE hoth battle!!!!!! 3 NEW at-ats and 8 new snowspeeders.....50 snowtroopers are hardly enough.....:lipsrsealed:

You are a fan....! :razz:

bkusna
08-07-2010, 02:04 PM
you are a fan....! :razz:

long live empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bkusna
09-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Here's the link explaining the white helmethttp://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=203

JediTricks
09-06-2010, 04:54 PM
IMO, that is crap, it's a white helmet, the peach paint is meant to be a wash to bring out the sculpted wrinkles and such, nothing else, certainly not a dirty "skirt". It's supposed to be SUBTLE, and at this point I would like to see them do away with it entirely. In the last week or so I have bought 2 SL Snowtroopers, the first one has the full peach helmet, it's ridiculous. The second one though I was able to pick one that was nearly white, very subtle on the paint, but out of 5 figures at that store, this was the only one that was that way, so I'm sure it is the anomaly. My original VTAC version has the white helmet luckily, it's carded so I don't want to be looking at the horrible variant. But bottom line, this figure is marred by that horrible paint choice.

bkusna
09-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Have you noticed that the new TARGET Hoth battle packs have snowtroopers with completely white helmets!!!!!!yippee:love:

JediTricks
09-18-2010, 02:09 AM
I had not noticed that aspect, but I was considering buying them, so now I'm even more likely to.

DarkJedi5
10-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Just to chime in, the Target battle packs do indeed include troopers with all white helmets. I was only gonna get one set but now I'm not so sure....

JEDIpartner
10-08-2010, 04:03 PM
That's racist, Liz Lemmon!!!! :shocked: