PDA

View Full Version : The 3 inch collection to dream of!

Sith Worm
03-01-2002, 03:40 PM
Hello boys been awhile since my last post, but here I am and what brought me back to post again of course to brag about my collection check these pics out this is the 3 inch collection every collector should love let me know what you think...

JetsAndHeels
03-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Impressive.
Most impressive.

Jargo
03-01-2002, 04:10 PM
indeedly doodly! What's that next to Ody mandrell? I probably should be able to tell but my eyes aint what they used to be....

No, they're still eyes but my eyesight aint what it used to be.... :confused: I'm getting too old for this. So anyway, what's that thing next to Ody please? :)

Lord Tenebrous
03-01-2002, 04:21 PM
It would be a little less impressive without all those silly resculpts. :p

So, do you have a wheeled ladder so you can browse your figurary? Or do you just use the Force?

Starfig873
03-01-2002, 04:33 PM
Good question EJ...just what is that? It kinda looks like the Pit Droids little gun/welder thingy... :confused:

Oh well, anyhow, nice way to display them figs anyway. :)

Rollo Tomassi
03-01-2002, 05:19 PM
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: fopen("http://www.sirstevesguide.com/images/misc/visit_ssg.gif", "r") - Undefined error: 0 in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br>

Jargo
03-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: fopen("http://www.sirstevesguide.com/images/misc/visit_ssg.gif", "r") - Undefined error: 0 in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br> What the hey is all that about Rollo? you one o' them ther freakin' haliens come to suck our brains out and talkin' in herogliffiks? Man that's strange converstion...

Rollo Tomassi
03-01-2002, 06:15 PM
That's what I get whenever I click on anyone's file attachments.:cry:

Jargo
03-01-2002, 06:21 PM
well that's weird because I usually have problems with image files but i can see them fine lately. Have you taken this to the permissions problems thread in the comments suggestions section? SS might have an answer for you if he knows which threads it occurs in. If it's all of them it might mean updating some driver or other or tweaking your settings. more information needed to help out properly. :confused: :)

Sith Worm
03-02-2002, 11:22 AM
Well that there next to Ody is indeed his pit droid then Gasgasno laying on his side with his pit droid on top of him, those pit droids go A little crazy some times and attack the pod pilots! Really trying to keep all those guys upright is A major task. I had to pack them all up because I am moving this month and it takes about 3hrs to get them all up with all their weapons in hand! as for the resculpts I collect all even though some of them are horrible I try to keep them all up! The only fig not present is the horrible deluxe Han Luke and Stormtrooper and that Obi-Wan with the sub I haven't brought my self to buy them yet, because they are that bad. Jargo as for getting to the guys at the top I just use A plan old fashion chair. The thing thats wild is that Lukes head touches the ceiling and the last shelf is only about A foot and a half from the ground. The thing that sucks is when I get to about the fith shelf and find A luke that I forgot about and have to go back and fit him in. Well glad you all enjoyed the pic, I have more pics of the room if you all would like to see. I'll attach one to this and Jargo your eyes aren't that bad it's just A bad scan...

Sith Worm
03-02-2002, 11:27 AM
Here is the Wall of Maul! Again not A very good scan, but this is all of my Maul collectibles spanning from toothbrushes to pennybanks to Cookie jar, enjoy...

stillakid
03-02-2002, 12:00 PM
Cool shelving. I've been wanting to do something like that myself. What did you use? Homemade?

Oh, and I suggest getting those RealStands. They're awesome and save hours of frustration when trying to get the guys to stand upright.

Jargo
03-02-2002, 12:54 PM
I got myself some IKEA modular shelving. IVAR is the range. you just buy the packs of the bits you need to extend it out The shelving comes quite deep too. Much deeper than most shelving units, so I can get all my vehicles for the rebel hangar on it no problem. :) here's a pic of the starts of my Imperial display. That's black plasticard on the shelf surface to give that docking bay shiny floor feeling. Obviously I still haven't got round to building the diorama backdrop yet. :rolleyes: sorry for the poo quality of the image. Digital cameras are still an enigma to me. :stupid:

PloKoon2385
03-02-2002, 02:57 PM
Rollo, this is what I get too:
<br>
<br>
<br>
<b>Warning</b>: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in <b>/usr/www/users/gandalf/starwarsguide.com/forums/attachment.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br>

What's going on? Grr....
:frus: :D :frus::crazed:

Beast
03-02-2002, 03:16 PM
Very nice, very nice...nubian. Nice collection you have there Sith Worm. Nice to see another person that opens all their stuff. I really need to build some shelves in my room as well, since currently about 300+ of my figures are stored in cases awaiting the chance to be displayed. Of course my computer area is swamped with figures though. :D Nice diorama EJ, will look even better if that rumored Imperial Shuttle comes true this Christmas. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sith Worm
03-03-2002, 09:26 PM
Stillakid these are homade indeed I just bought four runners with the little wholes to insert the the pegs that suport the boards which are 1 by 4 that are 4 feet long. I attached the runners to the wall and for the others side where there was no wall, I bought a 2 by four and to brackets nailed it up put the pegs in and put those figs up in three hours! I have tried the stands only problem with those is I can't put them as close together which turns into more shelfs. Here is my 3inch vin. collection this pics is also pretty bad the peg board behind doesn't help out either going to build A better one this summer and sand it up and actually stain or paint it. well until next time...

stillakid
03-03-2002, 11:15 PM
What about tacking little nooses so you could just hang them all? :happy: