PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Legacy Collection Figs???

markwa
08-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Did anyone ever come across the following figs this year? I was not able to find these not even a remnant.

[ ] - BD56 - Dark Trooper Phase 1
[ ] - BD57 - K-Krunk
[ ] - BD58 - Spacetrooper
[ ] - BD59 - Jacen Solo
[ ] - BD60 - Jaina Solo
[ ] - BD61 - Shaak-ti The Force Unleashed
And what about these 2009 figs:

[ ] - BD15 - Jango Fett

[ ] - BD24 - General Grevious

borisfan84
08-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah, the top 6 figures were Toys R Us and online retailer exclusives. At Toys R Us, the EU wave was released the 1st week of May along with the Force Unleashed packs.

JediTricks
08-02-2010, 06:21 PM
I came across leftovers from those cases at TRU when they first hit a few months ago, none of them new characters.

Jango was released in limited quantities.

Grievous there was canceled and that number was never filled.

markwa
08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Is BD15 - Jango Fett the same figure as the BD51 Jango Fett from the blue/white card in 2008/2009?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Is BD15 - Jango Fett the same figure as the BD51 Jango Fett from the blue/white card in 2008/2009?
Yup, which is in turn a repack of the Evolutions Fett Legacy version.

bkusna
08-03-2010, 05:20 PM
i have all of these....if you want to buy them from me just pm me :)

bkusna
08-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Did anyone ever come across the following figs this year? I was not able to find these not even a remnant.

[ ] - BD56 - Dark Trooper Phase 1
[ ] - BD57 - K-Krunk
[ ] - BD58 - Spacetrooper
[ ] - BD59 - Jacen Solo
[ ] - BD60 - Jaina Solo
[ ] - BD61 - Shaak-ti The Force Unleashed
And what about these 2009 figs:

[ ] - BD15 - Jango Fett

[ ] - BD24 - General Grevious

i have all of these...pm me if you want to buy em

sirben
08-04-2010, 04:55 AM
I couldn't find these anywhere :( According to sources, Hasbro's totaly skipped this wave. We only have the new TVC, CW and Saga Legends in this part of the world. Sigh! :(

El Chuxter
08-04-2010, 10:16 AM
They were initially canceled, then release in early summer as a Toys R Us exclusive. They were still very tough to find, but Hasbro keeps saying they made tons and it will eventually be sold through online retailers.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2010, 10:38 AM
They were initially canceled, then release in early summer as a Toys R Us exclusive. They were still very tough to find, but Hasbro keeps saying they made tons and it will eventually be sold through online retailers.
I don't think it was never actually canceled, and I'm fairly sure it was already available online. Entertainment Earth says the wave is currently out of stock, but they're still accepting orders, meaning they'll very likely get in more.

El Chuxter
08-04-2010, 10:50 AM
My bad; I didn't realize it actually had gone online already.

IIRC, it wasn't technically canceled, but no one would order it until they worked out the deal with TRU, right?

sirben
08-10-2010, 03:51 AM
This entire wave was totally skipped by Hasbro over here. Anyone knows where and how I could get hold of 'em?

Thanks in advance.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-20-2010, 12:59 AM
When I was talking to the Hasbro SW team at CV, a guy asked where the new Endor pilots sets were going to be sold, and got super ****y when they told him TRU. He freaked out about how the EU wave was too hard to find, and Hasbro told him the wave wouldn't exist if TRU hadn't carried it, but said they're looking at ways to get out more. In one of the CV interviews on the main page, they said that the spacetrooper is coming in Legends, and they're trying to re-release the others.

So it seems that, despite what I said a few posts back, that the online retailers won't be getting any more in the near future.

El Chuxter
08-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Being larger exclusives, though, they should be relatively easy to get at TRU. I still see both TFU sets all the time, as well as the 2007 (!) exclusive BattlePacks.

Curiously, the Lars Homestead finally seemed to dry up, and I've never seen them at Ross, so I think they actually sold the bloody things.

DarkArtist
08-20-2010, 09:17 AM
by luck i was able to get a complete set at TRU in woodbridge NJ but have yet to see signs of this wave since....this wave was handled poorly (like the 2010 CW waves) but with any luck Hasbro will re-release these waves in the new Blue Sky packaging for all of us who missed out on it.
the news of the Spacetrooper making it into the Legends line is good news...such an awesome figure will definately pick up a couple of extras of this guy

El Chuxter
08-20-2010, 09:53 AM
the news of the Spacetrooper making it into the Legends line is good news...such an awesome figure will definately pick up a couple of extras of this guy

WHAT?!?!?!?

:D

That's AWESOME news! Aside from a couple of straggler K'krukhs and Utris M'toc (who stuck around surprisingly long at two TRUs here), I only saw this wave once. Got the whole wave aside from Utris (who I had, thanks to that weird freak Target find) and the Spacetrooper, who'd already been bought by someone else who apparently had no desire to build BG-J38 and didn't want any other EU figures.

I was content without him, since I figured I'd never find him at retail and I've got the (albeit inferior) 1998 one, but I'm thrilled to hear this, since it means I can add him to my collection. Where'd you find this news?

mtriv73
08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
This entire wave was totally skipped by Hasbro over here. Anyone knows where and how I could get hold of 'em?

Thanks in advance.

Sir Steve's Guide sponsor Big bad toy store has them in stock here (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS17875&mode=retail) and they do ship internationally.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-20-2010, 01:37 PM
WHAT?!?!?!?

:D

That's AWESOME news! Aside from a couple of straggler K'krukhs and Utris M'toc (who stuck around surprisingly long at two TRUs here), I only saw this wave once. Got the whole wave aside from Utris (who I had, thanks to that weird freak Target find) and the Spacetrooper, who'd already been bought by someone else who apparently had no desire to build BG-J38 and didn't want any other EU figures.

I was content without him, since I figured I'd never find him at retail and I've got the (albeit inferior) 1998 one, but I'm thrilled to hear this, since it means I can add him to my collection. Where'd you find this news?
Erm . . . this site (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=59&p2_articleid=3023) . . . Way to be a loyal reader. :p

El Chuxter
08-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Holy crap! I saw "Pre Viszla" and "Clone Wars" in that question and skipped to the next one. Maybe I shouldn't skim since someone at the 'Bro is trying to mess with my mind by hiding the stuff I want to read in the middle of stuff I don't. Then again, these are the dudes who came up with the Build-A-Droid case breakdowns, so it should be no surprise. :D

JediTricks
08-20-2010, 02:00 PM
When I was talking to the Hasbro SW team at CV, a guy asked where the new Endor pilots sets were going to be sold, and got super ****y when they told him TRU. He freaked out about how the EU wave was too hard to find, and Hasbro told him the wave wouldn't exist if TRU hadn't carried it, but said they're looking at ways to get out more. In one of the CV interviews on the main page, they said that the spacetrooper is coming in Legends, and they're trying to re-release the others.

So it seems that, despite what I said a few posts back, that the online retailers won't be getting any more in the near future.What you said before wasn't inaccurate, just not accurate either. Etailers will be getting their orders soon, but there isn't a larger run, TRU and etailers are getting what they ordered on the second pass, but then it's a closed wave after that.

Holy crap! I saw "Pre Viszla" and "Clone Wars" in that question and skipped to the next one. Maybe I shouldn't skim since someone at the 'Bro is trying to mess with my mind by hiding the stuff I want to read in the middle of stuff I don't. Then again, these are the dudes who came up with the Build-A-Droid case breakdowns, so it should be no surprise. :DI mean, I only give up DAYS of my life every year for these interviews, why should you be bothered to read them when they have bearing on your collecting life? :p EL CHUMPSTER!

El Chuxter
08-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Well, would you rather I not skip what looks at first like a question entirely devoted to a line I don't collect and not be here posting inane comments for you to argue against? :p right back atcha, JEDIPOOPOOHEAD! [Only saying that because the obvious is pretty vulgar and against rules.]

Blue2th
08-31-2010, 01:15 PM
I ordered this wave at EE today. It was "temporarily out of stock"

I've been broke for quite a few months, but it looks like I'm back in the game again. I'm hoping that the remaining run of this gets delivered. I can't stand the thought of missing the last BAD, and at least half of this wave. I hate the thought of having to purchase these on eBay. Most want what a case costs at EE for just the EU figures.

I'll be watching BBTS too just in case.

Blue2th
09-04-2010, 11:02 AM
This wave is back in stock at EE.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87535N

They probably won't last that long considering what they're going for on evilbay.

My card just got charged. I was kinda half hearted about getting these, but they are on their way now. Damn I coulda bought an AT-AT for what I paid.
Well at least I'm caught up on all the BAD's now. :ermm: