PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

DarthQuack
08-09-2010, 11:45 AM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

New cast is up....young vs old.....Jimmy Johnson should be funny to watch. :thumbsup:

OC47150
08-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Sept. 15 is the night!!

The young vs. old will be interesting.

pegger
08-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Should be interesting. I bet the old will wipe the floor with the young tho...

OC47150
09-16-2010, 07:49 PM
I know some of the guys on this particular board watch Survivor and BB, so I'll only post once.

Didn't have a chance to really absorb the first ep. We had a family medical emergency, but had the insight to record Survivor. We had to take Grandma to the ER at about the time tribal council was starting.

My mother and I were sitting in the ER exam room when I glanced up at the clock. It was 9:35 or so, and I realized we didn't record BB. When I called to update the family on the situation, I asked my sister to record BB. But the rest of the night, Mom and I asked, I wonder who won BB?

Grandma's fine, thank goodness.

OC47150
09-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Finally got to rewatch and enjoy the first ep. I didn't think Jimmy J. would be the first to go since in the opening credits there was a pix of him with mud all over his face and that challenge hadn't occurred yet.

I think Jimmy is right: he's there for the challenge, not the money.

Wendy the goat lady didn't help herself.

Lord Malakite
09-21-2010, 12:23 AM
Wendy the goat lady didn't help herself.
You mean Fran from The Nanny.:D

OC47150
09-21-2010, 09:12 PM
You mean Fran from The Nanny.:D

Only thing missing was the nasally voice.

DarthQuack
09-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Agreed, open your mouth and you go home, plan and simple!

OC47150
09-22-2010, 09:15 PM
If one more person makes a comment about Kelly B's prosthetic leg, I'm gonna fly down to Nicaragua and beat 'em to death with it!!

Talk about disfunctional! Shannon, don't you watch Survivor! You don't have diarrehea of the mouth at tribal council!

Lord Malakite
09-23-2010, 12:59 AM
If one more person makes a comment about Kelly B's prosthetic leg, I'm gonna fly down to Nicaragua and beat 'em to death with it!!
Be a wasted trip since filming has rapped up.;)

Talk about disfunctional! Shannon, don't you watch Survivor! You don't have diarrehea of the mouth at tribal council!
Yeah, that was completely stupid of him. The one that took Fabio's socks also has a bit of an attitude problem. Hope she is next to go from the young tribe.

DarkArtist
09-23-2010, 02:23 PM
my wife is now addicted to the show...she's even of thinking about signing up for the online game that they were pumping from last night's episode.... I think the show is stupid so it holds no interest to me (however I have to say that the people on these reality shows must not watch any reality shows on TV.....everytime I watch one of these shows there's always someone who does the whole OMG I'm surprised act when the task changes midway through...)

also Jimmy Johnson should never appear topless....that was a horrible image.lol

OC47150
09-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Be a wasted trip since filming has rapped up.;)

I'll wait until the reunion show. :twisted:

Shannon had some big testies to ask Sash about his sexuality. Sash does act a little feminate, but boy, that's not a question to fire off at tribal.

Naonka is the woman you're referring to, Malakite. She needs to go soon.

DarthQuack
09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Wow, Shannon quite the redneck a-hole if you ask me! Very stupid of him to bring up Sash's sexuality and just rip into everyone like that was just stupid and asking to be voted off. I also don't like Naonka....what a biotch. She's not gonna last long with her horrible attitude.

OC47150
09-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Dan should've gone home before Jimmy J. JJ wasn't the best competitor, but at least he's stronger than Dan.

Marty has issues. He wants to be in charge. That won't last long if he survives to the merge.

And do we want to start on Naonka?

DarthQuack
10-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Adios Jimmy T., sadly you won't be missed at all. Although I felt a little bad for him at tribal....but he talked too much, wanted to be a leader and then said he'd accept being a follower. Next weeks looks interesting, throwing Marty's plans out the window.

nohagent
10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Marty has destroyed his tribe more than anyone else. Older tribe emotional idiots. So sad, I was rooting for them to kick some young punk butt in the beginning.

Brenda and yonkadonkey make me sick and brenda's boyfriends a fool, bro's before ho's ya know

DarthQuack
10-16-2010, 04:23 PM
T, we hardly knew ya! Wish that damn see you next Tuesday went home instead. I want her to quit so bad.

OC47150
10-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Had a Survivor Nic marathon the last couple of days to get caught up. (Family member in the hospital for most of the month, and it was easier to DVR the show).

I really want to smack the crap out of all the contestants who gave Kelly J. flack over her artificial leg. Totally uncalled for.

I really want to smack the smug look off Brenda and Sash's faces.

Marty, you're a complete moron. Giving up the individual immunity. It bought you three days...at most. Moron. Enough said.

DarthQuack
11-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Way to stay classy Nay and fart on national television. Oh yea, thanks for stealing the food too! Glad to see Alina go, and but didn't want her to be the first one to Ponderosa. I really enjoy watching those webisodes as well. :)

OC47150
11-04-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm completely shocked Nay has stayed in the game for as long as she has. She's a class act...NOT!

Marty's a smug son of a gun (as are Brenda and Sash), but Marty made some good points during tribal when he said if Jane isn't eliminated now or soon, she could win the whole shebang. The light in Brenda's head went on during this bit.

OC47150
11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Marty's never been one of my faves this season, but getting rid of him now was a bad move. I'd kept him around for a bit longer, possibly even to the finals, because he's ticked off so many people there's no way he could've won!!! Like Jimmy Johnson, Marty's there for the adventure, not the money.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jane doesn't win it all.

DarthQuack
11-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Sash and Brenda are definitely in control....I also didn't want to see Marty go home....I would love to see Benry and Fabio get something going to break up S and B and maybe take Purple Kelly along as well. ;)

dr_evazan22
11-17-2010, 09:05 PM
That was a great blind side. Its almost not fair to call it a blind side since she knew about it, though it was Sash and Chase that blind-sided her. Purple Kelly just seems like a waste of space, riding others coat tails. Dan, too; its too bad he wasn't taken out earlier.
Looking forward to seeing Naonka's next antics. Nay or Chase should be the next to go.

DarthQuack
11-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Chase is just a trainwreck. I didn't mind Nay for an episode because it helped get Brenda off....and way to go Sash for helping out your alliance with your idol! I mean I wouldn't have either, I think Brenda would still vote for him if he's around. Purple Kelly just seems so out of it, dense, dumb blonde(no offense to any towheads here :) )

nohagent
11-18-2010, 12:01 PM
These guys are all jokers. Loved how the boyfriends turned on Brenda especially after how Brenda gave Sash the "give me the Idol look" at council. Stupid Kelly not even knowing whats going on by voting Benry, perhaps she is just so stupid she just mispelled Brenda? This season I just dont like any of them.

OC47150
11-18-2010, 08:29 PM
For some reason, the DVR showed it was recording Survivor but didn't. We wised up and saw the voting. Glad Brenda's gone. Little witch.

OC47150
12-01-2010, 09:03 PM
The producers made a HUGE mistake tonight: as soon as Kelly and Naonka said they wanted to quit, they should've left. No 'think about it for the day' crap.

Naonka's still a petty, self-centered bitty. Always will be, too.

I hope plenty of time is devoted to this topic at the reunion show.

DarthQuack
12-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Awful showing by both....Purple Kelly didn't do jack-squat while she was there, she was just a kronie of Brenda's....I'm gonna enjoy watching the Survivor Ponderosa's to see Marty's reaction to when they show up, hopefully they'll snub them both really good. SO many people apply to be on this show and these two just throw it away. Just plain awful.

nohagent
12-02-2010, 03:41 PM
I think Dan's a prick too. He sat out the challenge cuz he couldnt survive it and then goes on to take the reward and lets Holly? sacrifice herself. He is a piece just like Naonka.

Do those two get on the jury, I think that since the quit then they should have to pay their own way home.

DarthQuack
12-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Well he sat out because he wasn't selected....I don't blame them for not picking him, I wouldn't have either.

OC47150
12-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Do those two get on the jury, I think that since the quit then they should have to pay their own way home.

Unfortunately, yes. I don't think they deserve it. I also think the three jurists should compete to get back into the game. They want it more than Dumb and Dumber.

OC47150
12-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Poor Benry didn't see that bus coming.

Since Nay had an immunity idol, shouldn't it come back into play?

DarthQuack
12-09-2010, 09:57 PM
She gave it to Chase I think didn't she? And Sash has one too.....I felt bad for Benry....would have liked him to have been there longer....and loved how Jeff said the two quitters during tribal. I'm rooting for Fabio at this point on.

OC47150
12-19-2010, 11:11 PM
SPOILER:

I'm surprised the vote was as close as it was, especially after Wednesday night's ep. Thought Chase really shot himself in the foot by openingly talking about his alliance.

Glad to see Fabio win. He deserved it after winning immunity three in a row.

Like the idea of the Nay-Purple Kelly rule for future seasons.

DarthQuack
12-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Definitely was glad Team Fabio came through! I can't believe Chase got that many votes....seriously? What the hell?? How could people thought he played a good game. Looking forward to next season already.....and what was Russell, Coach, Boston Rob, Rupert and Cirie doing there?? Many some people coming to the Redemption Island??

OC47150
12-20-2010, 08:08 PM
and what was Russell, Coach, Boston Rob, Rupert and Cirie doing there?? Many some people coming to the Redemption Island??

I wonder if some of the more popular contestants are asked to attend, free of charge, or maybe even under contract to appear. Rudy from #1 was a regular for a couple of years.

Redemption Island looks cool. I don't know this for a fact (I will check it out) but I think the next season was filmed in Nicaragua also.