PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett mail away...questions

TheDarthVader
08-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Can I use my Nahdar Vebb UPC? I believe that I can, but I need to know because I would hate to mail in my information and money only to find out that my Vebb upc did not work.

JediTricks
08-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Doubt it, they list assortment numbers on the cert, and Nadar wouldn't be part of that assortment.

TheDarthVader
08-13-2010, 03:42 PM
But I thought he was part of the clone wars assortment. :D

They should let us use that upc in my opinion. But,yes, I understand why they would not.

potf2x
08-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Can the certificate be a duplicate copy? If so can someone scan it in and post the pic. :)

JediTricks
08-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Can the certificate be a duplicate copy? If so can someone scan it in and post the pic. :)
I don't know. Past mail-aways they just let you print them from a PDF file on their website, but their site is very slow to update, so it's impossible to know if they will post it later, or if it's restricted to the physical certs.

potf2x
08-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Im asking because the Qui-Gon Jinn/Eopie mail away certificate stated on the back that "no copies, duplicates or other reproductions will be accepted"....and was just wondreing if the same appys for the Boba Fett mail away certificate.

potf2x
08-16-2010, 03:28 PM
"NO COPIES, DUPLICATES, or OTHER REPRODUCTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED".

That's what the back of the Boba Fett mail away certificate states....I opened up one of my TVC figures to get an actual Boba Fett mail-away certificate....and to read the disclosure statement for myself.

So there you have it. NO COPIES ALLOWED. :)

mtriv73
08-24-2010, 11:37 AM
"NO COPIES, DUPLICATES, or OTHER REPRODUCTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED".

That's what the back of the Boba Fett mail away certificate states....I opened up one of my TVC figures to get an actual Boba Fett mail-away certificate....and to read the disclosure statement for myself.

So there you have it. NO COPIES ALLOWED. :)

And yet it's available for download on Hasbro Toy shops website right...here (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/free-star-wars-boba-fett-figure/) The interesting thing is, it says send a check for $6.99 on both the downloaded form and the form packed in with figures, but it says $7.95 on the page you download the form from.

potf2x
08-24-2010, 02:11 PM
I seen that on their website last week...craziest thing ain't it. The certificate clearly states no copies or other reproductions will be accepted yet they post a PDF of the certificate online for people to print out. Then to top it off the certificate clearly states to send $6.99 for S&H but their website say send $7.95. ::confused:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-24-2010, 03:03 PM
They mean you can't do a photocopy of it or write out your own form or anything. The one from online should work fine.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-24-2010, 08:01 PM
If anyone wants to save $.96, I have a few extra mail away certificates I can send (postage is still $.44... so think of the savings! :D ) to any o' you.

potf2x
08-25-2010, 10:59 AM
They mean you can't do a photocopy of it or write out your own form or anything. The one from online should work fine.

I'm sure the online one will work just fine. But my point is even printing out the online certificate it's considered a reproduction (ie. you just re-produced something). I think the guys who put this together for Hasbro are all mucked up. LOL!!!

bkusna
09-08-2010, 12:45 AM
THEY ARE SHIPPING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: